Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Gender Neutral Clothing by Celine Dion

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2018 19:10
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

nununuworld gender neutral clothing brand for children recently launched by Celine Dion.

Dajjalic? Satanic? What do you think?

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1064296021314936832.html

Warning. Graphic images. Some of women. I have picked out some better ones in the links below.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DsUjlpFXcAEFx21.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/DsUjlpFXQAAlloR.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/DsVZ9EYWwAIM70a.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/DsVZ029WwAEW4Jf.jpg

d1qb2nb5cznatu.cloudfront.net/users/2257249-large?1463705869

vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/nununuworl...

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2018 22:15
i dnt think its dajjalic. just iblis,ziosjews freemasons on their mission to destroy fitra and fam unit. im guessin u got a whatsapp msg about this sum1 sent me it few days ago. ul prob be getting more like ' my chacha is gay'

i got one today about how now schools are teaching boys can periods too. in name of liberalism this society is finished
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2018 22:32
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
just iblis,ziosjews freemasons on their mission to destroy fitra and fam unit.

To me that is dajjalic and satanic. I came across the my chacha is gay book quite some time ago, but yeah it's doing the rounds again.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2018 23:07
iv not read or dajjal coming to change fitra and stuff like that, isnt his main goal just total global power. were as iblis is hell bent on degraded the human race? dajjal seems more like a single track minded person and a performer to get everyone on his side
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2018 23:24
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I have never thought of dajjal as any different from the shayateen. Both are in direct opposition against Allah. Both want mankind to turn away from Allah. The shayateen will directly aid and assist dajjal. What's the difference?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2018 23:31
could be, iv always thought dajjal to be more of a simpleton unlike shaytan and always thought dajjal as someone Allah specifically created for 1 purpose, to be the ulitmate fitna for mankind and in a way he has no choice but to be dajjal were as iblis chose to be the person he is. iblis as stated in the Quran and many hadith has his mission to mislead mankind and get them to do all sorts of stuff, isnt dajjals only objective to gain mass following and get peopel to worship him? also only those who follow shaytan will follow dajjal. dajjal is like baby in front of iblis
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 06:12
From what I've read about Dajjal it appears that by all accounts he is Shaytan's chief lieutenant, so his agenda would pretty much be the same as Shaytan's. How so ever he goes about it.

Every day now we hear some new development in this degenerate cause that is being propagated by the Hollywood celebs. The Jews are attempting to destroy the gentiles without waging a physical war.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 07:16
Pure Dajjali stuff.

The one eye, the hand sign, the horns, the new world order. These signs are now everywhere.

It is Illuminati, consisting of Satanic rituals and black magic. The people who are preparing for Dajjal.

Absolutely zero doubt.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 07:20
pbs.twimg.com/media/DsUjlpFXgAAVFwr.jpg

This is Baphomet, the major Satan figure behind Illuminati.

It is crystal clear, and scary at the same time, because it is so open and everywhere, and not hidden anymore!

The music industry and hollywood and global entertainment industries are full of these signals.
+2 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 07:47
Some more research shows absolutely disgusting stuff. I will share some images, others have women in them, and also the hidden messages in the images (well not so hidden!).

The Dajjali organizations are not even sparing the kids.

This kid is hiding one eye while wearing a shirt featuring a skull with one eye hidden. Also, his pants feature all-seeing eyes.

vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/41851248_3...

A girl with antlers. More pseudo-satanic stuff.

vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/28157162_1...

This girl wears an all-seeing eye shirt with an all-seeing eye “tattoo” – the main symbols of the occult elite. On her pants are the numbers 3 and 6 … 666?

Are they aware that the song Let’s Get Physical is about s*x? Why are there children under that sign?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 08:53
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

There seems to have been a big increase in one eye symbolism in recent times, especially with celebrities posing with one eye either covered up or highlighted. It can't be a coincidence. There must be someone orchestrating this trend. There used to be a time where one eye symbolism was hidden and obscure. You had to search for it or you had to connect the dots to find it. But now it's blatantly pushed in our face. We used to get excited and made sure we told all our friends if we discovered such symbolism, but nowadays it seems nobody cares. Some people think they are too intelligent and mature for such things and laugh it off as immature child's play.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 09:04
From what I've read about the music industry and Hollywood, these people are not only promoting Dajjal's ideology through subtle hand and eye signals but even their successes can be attributed directly to Dajjal and his minions, the Jinn. I'm talking musicians being inspired to write certain song lyrics by what they call "spirits" but what I understand are jinn. It's like knowing what formula is going to be successful with the audience. There was even a video that I saw of a musician (don't remember the name) who had reverted to Islam talking in detail about the rituals they performed in order to be successful. Pretty much "selling the soul to the devil" stuff.

Quite scary. Like Dajjal is amongst them even now and rigidly controlling their every move.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 09:19
Even nurseries are not safe anymore. (If they ever were).

Received this on whatsapp today.

Btw look at the school logo. Coincidence?
IMG-20181221-WA0000.jpg
Downloads: 156
    [94.42 kB]
IMG-20181221-WA0003.jpg
Downloads: 121
    [61.74 kB]
IMG-20181221-WA0002.jpg
Downloads: 152
    [66.32 kB]
IMG-20181221-WA0001.jpg
Downloads: 137
    [52.39 kB]
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 09:19
These secret symbols are now routine images.

They have become a household item.

As I've mentioned before, we use certain Ruqya, amulets etc to ward off evil, these symbols could be doing exactly the same thing for them in another way, but for them it is for bringing them fame, money and so on and it is now in many Muslim homes one way or the other - it is a Satanic Taweez that has been drilled into our daily life and our homes contain these evil things as if it was mere rubbish.

Over the years, we have removed many Islamic things out of our daily lives, but these symbols enter our homes and start its magic!

It's nothing new - it's our weakness.

If this is working like an amulet fir dajjal, then look in your (American) pockets/wallets/purses and find these symbols everywhere. Look at your phones - these symbols are normalizing dajjal everyday.

Look at our kids, they walk around wanting to be Marvel or a DC Super Hero. They use these evil symbols without even knowing it. Spider Man for example, every kids shoots webs suing this evil symbol - lunch bags need to be evil, clothing need to have some sort of evil in too.

IT IS BEING MADE OUT AS NORMAL AND WE HAVE FALLEN INTO IT!

Everytime we talk about illuminati or the New World Order, we get brushed off with some explanation and conspiracy theory etc, but the reality is, those Scholars, laypeople are all part of the system, knowingly or unknowingly!
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2018 04:49
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Well i didn't want to write about music. Talking about sin, and letting everyone know about it, is inappropriate. But there is not other way to put forward the related information.

The music industry has various genres. The rock and metal music is 95% Satanic and based on Devil worship, and preparing for Dajjal. The first ever rock/heavy metal band was Black Sabbath, from Birmingham. Its song titled "Black Sabbath" tells how the band was formed. You can read the lyrics yourself.

Further digging down, Black metal (a genre started in Norway) is pure Satanic. Now, there are black metal bands even in Saudi Arabic, openly abusing Quran and Nabi (SAWW), and asking for help from Satan.

All of these bands have "sold their souls to the devil". It is on record! It is no longer hidden and no longer a conspiracy theory.

Yes, Dajjal is amongst them, and telling them the next move!

His time is near!
+2 -0Agree x 1