Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

It seems the more I make dua, the worse things get.

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd August 2019 20:09
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

When nothing works, stop resisting and leave it to Allah swt...

The khaliq and Rabb of your child is ‘Allah’ not ‘you’. Trust me,Allah swt loves your child more than you love him,Allah cares for him more than you care.

Someone who was loved by her parents as much as you love your child was diagnosed as having ‘ulcerative colitis’. Her condition was so bad, we thought we lost her...

She recovered and now she is a young doctor herself.

Most surprisingly, it was the mother of the patient who stood strong,showed unwavering faith in Allah swt, the more serious the condition of the patient got,the more her faith increased in the Rahma of Allah and the the more her duas increased. At one point when the patient was in shock and was being transfused with blood,I found her silently reciting durood sharif with a strange halo of peace around her face. I never heard words of complaints from her. All along I found her more attached to Allah swt than her ailing daughter.

Events do happen in our life,both good and bad,it is our ‘response’ which turns an ‘event’ into ‘calamity’...

InshaAllah,your son will get well,he will grow into a young adult, gradually you will forget about the ‘event’ BUT your responses will remain recorded. Don’t miss this opportunity, please !

You have a golden chance to earn ever lasting pleasures in Janna, if you remain patient...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 08:03
Things have got even worse.

My son has also been diagnosed with intestinal lymphangiectasia which is linked to a very rare disease known as Waldmann's Disease. No cure. No medication. No treatment.

I can't bear to see my son like this. Make dua Allah has mercy on us and takes us all away from this dunya.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 08:19
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum

Was the previous diagnosis of crohn's disease incorrect?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 08:22
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

He has both. We haven't told him about the Waldmann's Disease yet. Only found out yesteday.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 08:31
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
No cure. No medication. No treatment.

A low-fat diet associated with medium-chain triglyceride supplementation is the cornerstone of PIL medical management. The absence of fat in the diet prevents chyle engorgement of the intestinal lymphatic vessels thereby preventing their rupture with its ensuing lymph loss. Medium-chain triglycerides are absorbed directly into the portal venous circulation and avoid lacteal overloading.

Other inconsistently effective treatments have been proposed for PIL patients, such as antiplasmin, octreotide or corticosteroids.

Surgical small-bowel resection is useful in the rare cases with segmental and localized intestinal lymphangiectasia.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2288596/#!po=3.68421

Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

“Every disease has a cure. If a cure is applied to the disease, then it is relieved by the permission of Allah Almighty.” (Saheeh Muslim 2204)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 08:33
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I have already read that. I've been up all night trying to find answers. Managing this disease doesn't make it go away and doesnt stop it progressing. It gets worse over time.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 09:05
May Allah make it easy for you and your family.

Please continue of all the Adhkar, especially Astaghfirullah.

Our Dua's are with you all.

As I said before, I won't go into details but have faith and remember what I said earlier
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 11:13
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 12:47
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Waldmann,s disease is only another name for primary intestinal lympahangiectasia. It is not a new disease linked to it.

It’s known associations are constrictive pericarditis and pancreatitis,NOT Crohn,s disease, though any two diseases may co-exist...

The clinical presentation and biopsy features of Crohn,s disease and Waldmann,s disease are quite different,but if your physicians say so, they must be right...

Actually nothing has happened which should make you more worried than what you already are...

Crohn,s in itself is enough trouble, unfortunately :(

In addition to Medical treatment, if possible please make your son drink the following, written on a kitchen plate with ‘araq e gulab’ and then mixed with clean drinking water,so that it is easy to drink, on empty stomach,for 40 days.

يا حيُّ حينَ لاحي في ديمومَةِ مُلكِهِ وبقائِهِ يا حيُّ

If Allah wills,you will see marked improvement. Allah karim

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 13:35
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
It’s known associations are constrictive pericarditis and pancreatitis,NOT Crohn,s disease, though any two diseases may co-exist...

The clinical presentation and biopsy features of Crohn,s disease and Waldmann,s disease are quite different,but if your physicians say so, they must be right...

Actually the differential diagnosis of primary intestinal lymphangiectasia does include crohn's disease as they both cause protein-losing enteropathy and both show similar gastrointestinal symptoms.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 14:30
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Alright, you are obviously well read on the subject, MashaAllah

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 14:48
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I'm not well read, I just shared what I found on the internet. You obviously know better as you are a doctor.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 15:14
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I may also be sharing from the net :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 15:24
ALIF wrote:
View original post

The disease is actually very rare; I could not find it in any of my books, even the name is not mentioned anywhere.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2019 15:59
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Things have got even worse.

As long as you keep on thinking like this, things will get even worse.

What ever you feed your subconscious with, it becomes a reality. The more you say it is incurable and worst has happened, the more worse it will get.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJQ4fV4Uuw0

Posting negative comments on this forum or anywhere else is not going to ease your pain or help you in any way.

In all of my posts, I have tried to tell you this one message but you are too persistent in your negative thoughts.

You need to be cured yourself mate before your son gets cured.

Be hopeful in the mercy of Allah. Pardon my harsh tone. Allah is unlimited. Remember His limitlessness.

This is the root cause and this is why we all are suffering. Your problem is the problem of the ummah. And i.e. losing hope in the mercy of Allah.
+0 -0Agree x 2

Jump to page: