Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

It seems the more I make dua, the worse things get.

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2019 22:53
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Bro my advice to u is this quote I read in a book by brother hamza tzortis. ' we have a pixel Allah has the entire picture'. Walah this is so true. Last few months iv had few issue not to ur standard but nevertheless difficulties. My younger son been diagnosed with autism and despite being 3 he still can't say any words plus other issues have popped up bt alhamdulilah wot I say is Allah has deffo given me more than he has taken. If i was to weigh up all the good he has blessed me with compared to the tests it would be an insult for me to even say iv had any difficulties.

Evry second ur kids suffer Allah is purifying them and you. You may not see its benefits today but on qiyamah ud wish you'd suffer more when you see what the most generous of the generous gives u. As for dua. Again no dua goes unanswered. I dnt knw hadith of memory but on qiyamah wen u see how the 'unanswered' duas are repaid ud again wish not a single dua of urs wer accepted.

Anyway may Allah giv you me all brothers and sisters on this forum and entire ummah aafiat. We don't and shouldn't ask for tests as we are weak but when faced may Allah give us sabr and istiqaamah. If u hav that u have more than bill Gates jeff beroz and the rest of them combined. Finally as imam awalki once said which benefited me alot when my dad passed away was when a calamity befalls u just remember the death of our master. All calamities will seem insignificant. Even though we wernt blessed to see him or live with him its still the biggest calamity i and we have faced. Allahumma salle alaa Muhammed wa alaa ale muhammed.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd August 2019 22:21
As-Salaam alaikum,
I agree with 'Pearl of Wisdom' 100 percent!! There is no disease without cure. With Surat FATIHA and various other ayats of the Holy Qur'an or Zam-Zam water, we have cure to all kinds of ailments... but we have to know how to use and/or apply these NOBLE objects and/or ayats.... ask your local 'Ulama.

Benefiting from such secrets in Allah's Book, Azzah-Wa-Jallah, is in accordance with sincerity, faithfulness and firm belief; lack of benefit results from distrust and ignominious objecting.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2019 21:59

mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I do have some knowledge and personal experience in the field of Autism so feel free to contact me privately or call me anytime, you or your family Insha'Allah.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2019 22:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sent you a pm. Jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 19:51
The moazan of the masjid I go tells me that one of his quran student's grandmother had had cancer. The doctors told that her cancer has spread too much that she is not treatable. She listened to Surah Rahman multiple times for 14 days and her cancer got reduced to 2 points. After 14 days when she was checked again, the doctors told that now she is treatable. It was Allah's will and she died few days after that. However, if it would not have been the time of her death, then I am 100% sure that through Surah Rahman therapy, she would have gotten healthy.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2019 10:53
The Prophet Ayub (Alayhi Salam) and his story of hardships

1. Ayub (Alayhi Salam) was the prophet of Allah during the era between Musa and Yaqub (Alayhimus Salam) which was between 1300-1500 B.C. [1] Some scholars are of the opinion that he was originally Roman from the bloodline of Ibrahim (Alayhi Salam) whilst others say he was an Arab. It is also mentioned that his mother was the daughter of Lut (Alayhi Salam). Allah Taala blessed him with abundant wealth land, livestock, slaves and many children etc.

Allah tested Ayub (Alayhi Salam) by taking away everything he had to such an extent that even his health was taken away from him. Historians and commentators write that not a single limb of Ayub (Alayhi Salam) was safe from disease except his tongue and his heart through which he would remember Allah Taala.

Difficulties worsened to such an extent that people cut their ties with him due to his illness and had him expelled from the city to a place outside the city. The only person that was there to support him was his wife, Rahmah bint Ifrahim.

Despite all the difficulties, Ayub (Alayhi Salam) was patient, persevering, and grateful. [3]He was also constantly engrossed in the remembrance of Allah Taala day and night. It was after years of forbearance and difficulty that Ayub (Alayhi Salams) wife told him “oh Ayub why don’t you ask Allah to help you”. He replied “I lived for seventy years in prosperity why shouldn’t I be patient for the sake of Allah for seventy years.” It was after this that Ayub (Alayhi Salam) made the following dua which is in the Quraan: [4]

وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنْتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ

And when Ayub (Alayhi Salam) prayed to his Rabb saying, “Difficulty has certainly afflicted me and You are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy”. (Surah Ambiya-83)

Allah Taala mentions in the Quraan how Ayub (Alayhi Salam) was healed:

ارْكُضْ بِرِجْلِكَ هَذَا مُغْتَسَلٌ بَارِدٌ وَشَرَابٌ

(Allah Taala said) Strike your foot on the ground (Allah Taala caused a spring to gush out) This is cool water for bathing and drinking (after which you will be cured) (Surah Saad-42)

Allah Taala then mentions:

وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ أَهْلَهُ وَمِثْلَهُمْ مَعَهُمْ رَحْمَةً مِنَّا وَذِكْرَى لِأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ

(After curing him)We gifted him with his family and as many of them in addition (twice as many) As a mercy from Us and a reminder for the people of intelligence (to remind them that Allah rewards the patient ones and restores their losses.(Surah Saad-43)

Lessons from the story of Ayub (Alayhi Salam):

a. Allah tests those that are close to him to elevate their ranks.

b. It is easy to thank Allah Taala in the state of prosperity, but praising and remembering Allah during difficulties and accepting his decree is most beloved to Allah and draws his mercy.

c. No matter the situation, one should never be despondent of the mercy of Allah.

d. Being thankful and humble during prosperity and being steadfast and patient during difficulty are two great bounties a person can have and inculcate.[5]

2. It is advisable to recite the dua of Ayub (Alayhi Salam) when faced with difficulties.

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Checked and Approved by,

Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

قصص القران مولانا حفظ الرحمان سهاروى ص557 دار الاشاعت [1]

[2] عن أبي عبيدة بن حذيفة، عن عمته، قالت: أصاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، حمى شديدة فأمر بسقاء فعلق بشجرة ثم اضطجع تحته فجعل يقطر على فؤاده قال: «إن أشد الناس بلاء الأنبياء، ثم الأمثل فالأمثل (النسئي-7440(

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها، قالت: «ما رأيت أحدا أشد عليه الوجع من رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم»(بخارى-5646(

إِنَّا وَجَدْنَاهُ صَابِرًا نِعْمَ الْعَبْدُ إِنَّهُ أَوَّابٌ(سورة ص-44)[3]

البداية و النهاية ص262 دار ابن كثير[4]

[5] قصص القران مولانا حفظ الرحمان سهاروى ص566 دار الاشاعت
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 22:05
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2021 06:28
As-Saalamu Alaykum.

How is your son my Brother?

InshaAllah his condition is improving.

I pray that ALLAH grants him complete Shifa.

La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illah Billah.

+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2021 09:26
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Didn't hear from this brother for long time.

May Allah SWT give him strength in this testing times.
+2 -0Like x 1Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2021 19:59
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

aameen...many of us keeping the family in du'a
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2021 05:26
Salaam

Jazakumullah khairan for remembering us in your duas. I visit the forum from time to time, but no longer have the energy to participate. Unfortunately, my son has developed another medical issue which we are dealing with. Please make dua that Allah gives us sabr, understanding, and iman.
+0 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2021 08:49
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Allah ta'ala make these hardships a means of you all stregthening your imaan, attaining the plaesure of The one Who afflicts His servants to bring them close, aameen but may He make this journey full of ease and aafiyah, aameen. Be strong, be patient, Allah ta'ala be with you all

+0 -0Ameen x 5
Rank Image
London
Brother
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2021 09:52
May Allah make it easy for you all.
+0 -0Disagree x 1Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2021 09:35
Salaam.

My son has an hospital appointment today. Please make dua everything goes well..
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#135 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2021 09:41
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Loading Qur'aan Verse
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1

Jump to page: