Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha
Rank Image
London
Brother
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 16:05
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I did posts on it and am looking for it, but it was based on this below.
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 16:08
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Yes, now I have access to my books :)

I saw it in a book 'Armageddon' written by
الاستاذ أمين محمد جمال الدين, شعبه دعوت و ثقافت جامعه الاذهر

The author quotes 'Nuem ibne Hammad RA' :
كتاب الفتن باب الأعماق و فتح القسطنطنيه

ويثب الروم على ما بقي في بلادهم من العرب فيقتلونهم حتى لا يبقى بأرض الروم عربي ولا عربية ولا ولد عربي إلا قتل
(Part of a long Hadeeth narrated by Abdullah Ibne Masood rad)
"Those Arabs who are left in their countries,Romans will attack them and kill them,till no Arab man,or Arab women or child will be left on Roman lands except that they will be killed"

As you know,in Hadeeth where Romans are mentioned it means the present day Europe and America.

Unfortunately I am not a scholar,so I can't verify the authenticity of Hadeeth.Please let me know about your findings so that I can make necessary changes in my post. جزاك الله خيرا

PS : One learned member searched this Hadeeth and found it to be EXTREMELY WEAK/ UNRELIABLE.I feel it my responsibility to post the result of her research here.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 16:09
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 16:11
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

جزاك الله احسن الجزاء
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 16:27
It's still pretty different from the multiverse theory put forward by modern science. The latter talks about there being multiple parallel universes with humans in it whereas the former has been interpreted by akabireen as parallel universes with a different kind of creation of Allah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 17:06
edited reconsidered - please delete
+6 -0Like x 3Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 19:08
the parallel universe hadith is famous. i know part of it states something along the line ... and they have an adam like us a nooh like us an ibrahim like us and a muhammed like us. i think maulana qasim once used this hadith when he explained the true meaning of khatmul nabuwat which the brealwis go mental over. i remember i onced asked mufti abdur rahman about it and if it will have any bearing of rasoolullah ( saw) status as final nabi.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 19:14
As reported in Al-Durr Al-Manthur Fi Tafsir Bil-Ma'thur by Imam Suyuti:

وأخرج ابن جرير وابن أبي حاتم والحاكم وصححه والبيهقي في الشعب وفي الأسماء والصفات عن أبي الضحى عن ابن عباس في قوله:
ومن الأرض مثلهن
قال: سبع أرضين في كل أرض نبي كنبيكم، وآدم كآدم، ونوح كنوح، وإبراهيم كإبراهيم، وعيسى كعيسى

Ibn ‘Abbas was once asked about the verse, “It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them.”1 He replied, “Seven earths: In every earth is a prophet like your Prophet, an Adam like your Adam, a Noah like your Noah, an Abraham like your Abraham and a Jesus like your Jesus

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2018 18:48
Quote:
The author quotes 'Nuem ibne Hammad RA' :
كتاب الفتن باب الأعماق و فتح القسطنطنيه

ويثب الروم على ما بقي في بلادهم من العرب فيقتلونهم حتى لا يبقى بأرض الروم عربي ولا عربية ولا ولد عربي إلا قتل
(Part of a long Hadeeth narrated by Abdullah Ibne Masood rad)
"Those Arabs who are left in their countries,Romans will attack them and kill them,till no Arab man,or Arab women or child will be left on Roman lands except that they will be killed"

A scholar of hadeeth wrote:

"انتہائی کمزور ناقابل اعتبار روایت"
(Extremely weak, unreliable narration)

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2018 19:21
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I have made necessary changes in the relevant post(s)..
جذاك الله احسن الجزاء
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2018 19:44
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I did not research it myself as I'm not qualified at all. I just asked a Mufti who is a researcher in the field of hadeeth and he called it dha'eef and unreliable.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 06:28
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Yes we need to be ready, but don't forget, it will be an overnight thing. So it's not like we have to migrate and get closer, we need to strengthen our Imaan.

Yes we need to strengthen our iman but another question comes to mind, that if we don't migrate to the appropriate places then will our iman or (can) our iman remain protected in such a disgusting environment? Or for how long will it remain protected , given the current scenario that life for Muslims is becoming harder day by day.

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The people will see a time of patience in which someone adhering to his religion will be as if he were grasping a hot coal.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Soon there will come a time when the best wealth a Muslim will have will be sheep which he will take to the mountaintops and places where rain falls, fleeing for the sake of his religious commitment from tribulation. (Bukhari)

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.” (Muslim)

Another hadith (forgot the reference) (paraphrased) "People will fight the believers because of their deen(faith)"
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 07:01
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Seeing the anti muslim climate ...
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 07:07
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

Ma sha Allah! May Allah increase your wisdom more and make it helpful for Islam and Ummah.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#135 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 07:49
One thing to consider is that it's the battle of wills. Good vs bad. Man vs nature. Either you resist the evil environment you are living in or the environment overcomes your beliefs. The third option is leaving that environment if it is unbearable.

Even if we don't migrate, the question is that will we be able to attain such high level of iman that if our children and family start to die with hunger because of global famine in the times of Dajjal, we will still be able to hold on to our faith and not sell our deen for some morsels of food for our loved ones and see them dying with our very own eyes, tying our women to the pillar or chair of our homes so that they don't get bewitched by Dajjal.

A lengthy hadith narrated by Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzaymah, and Ad-Dhiya', attributed to Abu Umamah, reports that the Prophet of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said:

"There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills."
He (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) was asked, "What sustains people during that time?" He said, "Tahlil, takbir and tahmid (saying, la ilaha illallah, allahu akbar and alhamdulillah). This will sustain them just as food does." [Sahih al-Jami' as-Saghir]

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observed: Be prompt in doing good deeds (before you are overtaken) by turbulence which would be like a part of the dark night. During (that stormy period) a man would be a Muslim in the morning and an unbeliever in the evening or he would be a believer in the evening and an unbeliever in the morning, and would sell his faith for worldly goods. (Muslim)

In the hadeeth of al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan about the Dajjaal, it is reported that the Sahaabah said: “O Messenger of Allaah, how long will he stay on the earth?” He said, “Forty days: one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” … They said, “How fast will he travel through the earth?” He said, “Like the clouds when they are driven by the wind. He will come to some people and call them, and they will believe in him and respond to him. Then he will command the sky to rain, and the earth to bring forth vegetation, and their cattle will come back to them in the evening, with their humps very high, and their udders full of milk, and their flanks stretched. Then he will come to another people and will call them, but they will reject him. So he will leave them and they will be stricken with famine, with none of their wealth in their hands. He will pass by ruins and will say, ‘Bring forth your treasure!’ – and the treasure will follow him like a swarm of bees. Then he will call a man who is brimming with youth, and will strike him with a sword and cut him in two, then (he will put the pieces apart from one another) the distance of an archer from his target. Then he will call him, and the young man will come forward smiling, with his face shining.” (narrated by Muslim)

It is narrated that some people tie their daughters, sisters, women relatives at home lest they should be followers of Dajjal. (Musnad, 2:67) REFERENCE

+2 -0Like x 2

Jump to page: