Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#166 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2018 10:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Have you heard about Muslim village project initiated by Imran Hosein.

We don't have to agree with his phony ideologies but we can get inspiration or idea in this aspect.

What do you think?

So far, the last time I checked about it's progress, didn't see even one muslim village being completed. However, I am just talking about inspiration.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#167 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2018 10:23
@xs11ax

Maybe, like minded Muslims in the West, if they gather together and decide to invest in property in KPK Pakistan and PTI announced(before the elections) that it wanted to build at least two cities in KPK, they could build a town of their own and start their halal businesses there and try to establish a morally upright Islamic society and provide higher standard Islamic educational facilities for their next generation with necessary and practical worldly sciences. What I mean to say is that don't rely on hosts. Instead use your resources to create a room. After the Afghan migration experience during Soviet Union war, it is my speculation that people of KPK will be suspicious of accommodating anyone in the name of Islam. My speculation can be wrong. Only brother Alif can tell us the current climate of KPK.

However, this thing is for sure that any area other than KPK in Pakistan isn't suitable for migration if you want to save your iman.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#168 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2018 16:31
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I used to look into such projects with a lot of interest. But I was not satisfied with the people behind them. I would be very interested in similar projects with people of our mezaj.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#169 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 03:51
No post ratings

Jump to page: