Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#211 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 18:30
I realize that I am very new to Islam and have much to learn.

I wonder though, should we truly be looking forward to the arrival of a Mahdi? Doesn't that also mean that the end times are also nearly upon us?

I hope that this does not come about during my lifetime, InshaAllah.

I am not ready to face Allah (SAW). I don't look forward to the destruction of the non believer, rather I hope that in time they will revert to Islam. I realize that not all will revert, but the more time that remains, more will revert.

I also do not look forward to a horrible war, I prefer to look to peace.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#212 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 20:27
In Need of Teaching wrote:
View original post

War against the Muslims is already going on. It started quite some time ago. Whether one believes it's a world wide united persecution and destruction of Muslims and Muslim lands or if nations are acting individually, it is happening.

On the extreme side you have millions of Muslims in concentration camps having their organs harvested, Muslims in Rohingya forced from their homes and left without a state, wholesale destruction of Iraq based on a lie, proxy wars carried out in the middle East to the detriment of the muslim inhabitants, Palestine, Africa, India, Afghanistan, and probably others that I'm ignorant about....to the lesser extreme side of Muslims in the West, America, UK, Europe, etc slowly being turned into second class citizens.

War is terrible. Especially when it's a superior, modern army dropping bombs from the sky with barely a care in the world onto people who never asked for it. Onto a people who never saw it coming. They also didn't want war. But they had no choice and were forced into it.

You and I are fine (for now?). We are far away from all of this. We don't see the bombs. We don't hear the screams. We don't see the blood shed. We don't see the dead bodies of our loved ones.

The people who are being affected by this are already in a war. They want the war to end. They want to live just like you and I. But unfortunately they don't have that choice. For us the arrival of the Mahdi will mean giving up our comfortable lives, but for others the arrival of the Mahdi will mean hope and an end to persecution and liberation from what seems to have become an almost perpetual war.

The current warmongers are not going to stop the war. They have no intention to stop the war. War works in their favour. The Mahdi (and Isa (as) ) will not come to start the war. He will come to end the war and liberate the people from the oppression and tyranny of the warmongers who are currently holding the world to hostage.

We as Muslims must think and act as an ummah. We should be happy with whatever is best for the ummah. Even if it means sacrificing our own comfort. And if that means anticipating the Mahdi then so be it.

The Muslims will anticipate and plead for the arrival of the Mahdi when things become unbearable. For us this has not happened yet, but for many it has. Imagine being a Muslim in a Chinese concentration camp, starving, being barely kept alive, kept alive just so your organs can be harvested. Knowing that there is no one in the world that cares enough, or brave enough, or powerful enough to rescue you. You and I would be praying, screaming, crying, and begging Allah to finally send the Mahdi. There are people like this.

The Mahdi will not be an oppressor. The Mahdi will be a liberator.
+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#213 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 20:51
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I think you may have misunderstood me.
I realize that there are horrible wars and oppression happening right now. I just hope it will change through peace instead of war. I'm not a pacifist, by any means, yet I still regard war as the ultimate last resort. There are peaceful ways in which the world can change. Inshallah, I hope that a peaceful resolution arrives quickly.

There is nothing wrong with hoping for peace while you prepare for war.
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#214 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 21:18
View original post

Brother. War has already started for a big part of the ummah. And it's spreading.

Peace is always the better option. But for many it's too late. They are already in the middle of war. We are far from it so don't see the reality.

When someone travels from the other side of the country with his friends. Comes tooled up. Kicks down your door. Fights with your men. Kills your children. Rapes your women. Harvests your organs. Steals your resources. And sets up camp in your home. Then they haven't come to negotiate.

This is what is going on in the Muslim ummah except its with weapons and military.

I'm not telling anyone to go and fight. I am telling everyone to be patient and hold tight until the Mahdi arrives to take away oppression and set the people free.

The warmongers are already here. The Mahdi will be the liberator.
No post ratings
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#215 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 21:31
View original post

Furthermore, I think there ARE things we could be doing right now, that don't involve hopping on an airplane and grabbing a weapon. (If anyone truly feels peace is not something to be pursued, do just that.)

Most especially for those of us that live in countries regarded as "Superpowers" and other countries that have veto power over the UN.

I don't generally regard the UN as being particularly useful, but if it were to hold a vote to promise (and deliver) harsh sanctions and military action against all countries that violate basic human rights it would certainly be a major step in the right direction. The major problem is that certain countries that do violate human rights as a matter of practice also have veto rights.

So where does that leave us?
Perhaps the "evil" Americans can help with that.

Why would America help?
The vast majority of Americans have a strong belief that everyone should have basic rights. We need to fire up the press and the media to generate a strong public reaction. That will inturn roll onto the government.

Should America do this alone?
Absolutely NOT. The same thing should be done in ALL nations that haven't already been too oppressed to do all of the above.

If this comes on too strong, so be it. This is a situation near and dear to my heart. I think much more effort should be put forth to avoid a general jihad. I would much rather have the big governments fight for a righteous cause, than to send many young Muslims to their near certain deaths.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#216 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 21:39
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I would like to see some proof about the harvesting of organs.
Assuming you can provide proof, I believe that is something the media would air.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#217 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:18
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#218 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:21
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#219 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:27
No post ratings
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#220 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:27
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Thank you.
I see it's already been presented to the UN, and has had some press. I had not heard this before.

I think I'll try sending it to some TV stations. Who knows, perhaps it will get some air time.

*Done*
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#221 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:35
View original post

What is happening to the Muslims of China (and Muslims from other lands) is no big secret. It's all over the net. There were some leaked images of the concentration camps on Reddit. I will see if I can find them.

Bottom line is everyone that is relevant knows it's going on. It's been going on for some time. Nothing is being done as it is contained within China.

It's like with Hitler. Everyone knew what was going on. But nobody cared when it was contained in Germany. It's only when the Nazis started spreading out did people started caring.

The anti Nazi slogan of Never Again is a complete lie. It's happening again right now yet nothing is being done.
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#222 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:48
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Things that are mainly found only on the internet do not have a great impact on the public. It has to be much more in their face.

Otherwise the truth about Islam would be more widely accepted in western societies, and websites like that of ISIS would gather much less interest.
+0 -0Agree x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#223 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:54
View original post

Quote:
I think I'll try sending it to some TV stations. Who knows, perhaps it will get some air time.

I meant the media/tv stations already know what is going on. Just like they know what's going on in the rest of the world. It's no big secret.
No post ratings
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#224 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:55
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Don't simply post them on a board read by Muslims. DO something about it. Send them to every newspaper and news outlet you can find, as long as you're sure they're authentic.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#225 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2020 22:56
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Question, do you live in the West?
No post ratings

Jump to page: