Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#166 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2018 10:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Have you heard about Muslim village project initiated by Imran Hosein.

We don't have to agree with his phony ideologies but we can get inspiration or idea in this aspect.

What do you think?

So far, the last time I checked about it's progress, didn't see even one muslim village being completed. However, I am just talking about inspiration.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#167 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2018 10:23
@xs11ax

Maybe, like minded Muslims in the West, if they gather together and decide to invest in property in KPK Pakistan and PTI announced(before the elections) that it wanted to build at least two cities in KPK, they could build a town of their own and start their halal businesses there and try to establish a morally upright Islamic society and provide higher standard Islamic educational facilities for their next generation with necessary and practical worldly sciences. What I mean to say is that don't rely on hosts. Instead use your resources to create a room. After the Afghan migration experience during Soviet Union war, it is my speculation that people of KPK will be suspicious of accommodating anyone in the name of Islam. My speculation can be wrong. Only brother Alif can tell us the current climate of KPK.

However, this thing is for sure that any area other than KPK in Pakistan isn't suitable for migration if you want to save your iman.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#168 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2018 16:31
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I used to look into such projects with a lot of interest. But I was not satisfied with the people behind them. I would be very interested in similar projects with people of our mezaj.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#169 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2019 03:51
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#170 [Permalink] Posted on 25th September 2019 18:45
I'd like to apologise in advance for the somewhat haphazard presentation.

Taking ..

1. Hijrat as 622 CE
2. 101AH / 720 CE Death of Calipha Umar bin Abdul Aziz rahimuhullah

and adding 14 lunar centuries (or 97 solar x 14)

Gives us following dates

1. 1980
2. 1981

Adding 40 lunar years or 39 solar as the age of Mahdi

1. 2019
2. 2020

2020 a more probable date

A. It is approximately 97 solar or 100 lunar years from the end of Ottoman Caliphate (1923). Hadith of Mujaddid every century. 1441AH/2020CE being within the 15th century.
B. Solar eclipse occurs over middle east region on 21st June 2020 and August 2nd 2027 ( Also multitude of lunar blood moon eclipses in interim period www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list.html?starty=2020 )
C. Rule of Mahdi is 7 (or 9) years giving timeline of 2020 to 2027 (or 2029) coinciding with eclipses.
D. Nuzul of Sayyidana Isa alayhis salaam is in 7th year 2027 (Some Christians are suggesting the solar eclipse on 2nd August 2027 coincides with Sayyidana Isa alayhis salaam standing on the Mountain of Olives)
E. Dajjal will arrive in 2026 roughly 14 months prior to D (i.e. 40 days first like a year second like a month third like a week and fourth to fortieth as normal days so adding length of lunar year 354 + 30 + 7 + 27 (418) to get approximately 14 months)

Judaic / Kabbalah significance

1. Lunar blood moon eclipses represent Israel and Wrath of God
www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1071915/Eclipse-2019-prophec...

2. 18 (9) 11 1990 meeting Netenyahu ordered to hasten coming of Jewish messiah youtu.be/D7ufdSNU1GI

Rabbi remarks: "We still have a few hours left in the day so try for today"

A few would be 3 or 4 and upto 6 hours.

Multiplying 3 by 12 or 4 by 9 or 6 by 6 gives 36 years. Adding 36 to 1990 (year of meeting) gives us 2026 coinciding with the above timeline and emergence of dajjal.

Numbers 9 (Judgement) and 11 (Chaos) have significant occult relevancy. 9/11 incident indicates that the event was associated with hastening the appearance of their messiah.

Eve of Rosh Hashana (New Year) falls on September 11th 2026 (9 11 2026) (the sixth day Friday and merges into seventh day Sabbath from sunset) . A probable date of the ritual of anointing of their king and messiah at the temple would be Sunday 13th September the last day of Rosh Hashanah.

If we take that 11 Sept is the anointing event (09112026 (9)(1 1 2 2)(6) (9 inverted 6) (1 1 2 2 = 6) (6) is 666) then the actual emergence could be earlier possibly 11th June or 06112026 (again 666) coincidently this is 3 months prior to 9/11/2026 and approximately 418 days before the total solar eclipse on 2nd August 2027.
www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=11&am...

2027 (11 - year number alluding to chaos/anarchy/disorder) their deception is abruptly exposed with the return of Sayyidina Isa alayhis salaam

2020 (9+11:9+11) possibly there is a cryptic meaning to the term 20:20 vision? in terms of initiating wars culminating in world war 3 and global nuclear exchange

Related / Numerology / Gematria / Occult

The Pet Goat was the book being read by Bush on 9/11 incident
11 words (emphasised) in message to bush youtu.be/7fs2duxjpE4

I, Pet Goat II (9 characters followed by 11) is an animation with sinister occult subliminal messages and undertones. An insight and prelude into future events culminating in emergence of Dajjal. youtu.be/Id6nCa_OTEM

Doomsday Clock set to 2 minutes to midnight since 2018 www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46992025/

Some weak/fabricated narrations (for scholars to clarify) point to an event occuring on a Friday in middle of Ramadhan. Next Friday 15th Ramadhan 1441 falls in 2020 (Friday 8th May)
www.al-habib.info/islamic-calendar/ummulqura/islamic-cale...

This same day 8/5/2020 coincides with the Jewish Second Passover aswell as the 75th anniversary of the Second World War (that ended at 11am on 11/11 (1918)). 7 + 5 is 12 (midnight) .. is this day a potential date for an upcoming false flag/trigger date/event? Is Brexit ploy for isolating UK for martial law and economic collapse? (albeit expecting global recession). Brexit date was initially 29/3/2019 and now 31/10/2019 perhaps another extension until 31/01/2020?

Gematria value of Shi'a Mahdi is 666.
www.gematrix.org/?word=Muhammadh+Bin+Hassan+Al+Mahdi

Six is the number of Man and 6 6 6 being the embodiment and allusion to the perfect man (with defective eye(s))

Things done in 3 threes signify permanency. Assume therefore the messiah must remain 3 years minimal until 2029 to realise their target for world domination and enslavement of mankind. The rebuilding of the temple is also for the third and final time.

Years 5000 to 6000 signifies 6th day and according to Jewish eschatology the messiah must come within the 6th day. A day in the reckoning of your Lord is 1000 years.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CuUrbtbSD3M
There is a suggested discrepancy of 200+ years difference between creation timeline and Jewish calendar (5780 from 1st Oct 2019). I am inclined to go with 213 (occult 6) years difference as it then coincides approxmiately with the 2026 timeline (5786/7 + 213 = 5999/6000).

Israel shifts to only planting ghargad trees.
www.preoccupiedterritory.com/jnf-shifts-to-planting-only-...

Aside from these hypothetical cryptic numbers and dates and scope for (mis) interpretation; there are other global developments that all point to a realistic probability of such things unfolding soon - we now just await next series of false flag trigger events to further their agenda.

Allah Ta'ala Knows Best
+0 -0Facepalm x 5
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#171 [Permalink] Posted on 25th September 2019 21:23
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

Assalam u Alaikum brother,

?????

What happened to you. Have you lost sleep or something?

Don't associate specific dates please. It's not right. We can only guess. Our guess can be correct or incorrect. Only Allah knows when exactly he is going to come. Please calm down. Don't watch too many documentaries. Just an advice.

We need to focus on preparation. Preparation is in our hands while his arrival is in Allah's hand. Let Allah do what He has chosen for Himself to do. And let us do what we must do and are in the position to do.

Keep fit physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually so that we may put our share positively in the upcoming events.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#172 [Permalink] Posted on 25th September 2019 22:06

Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#173 [Permalink] Posted on 25th September 2019 23:20
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

Haphazard is the wrong word!

If I could give two face-palms, I would
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#174 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 04:06
I ventured down the rabbit hole so to say. It's an insight from multiple angles and analysis as product of delving into religious eschatology, occult, (Hebrew) Gematria, Numerology and subliminal messages.

This was something I looked into around Jan of this year and discussed along with other related matters with couple of muftis who did not dismiss the notion of probable dates but advised that it was speculative/dhanni but strange coincidence.

I didn't bother posting anything back then as understandably reaction would be roll eyes and basis speculative.

I decided to post to highlight the aspect of 9 11 and its occult and Judaic significance. The rest of the probable dates are interwoven or deduced around 11 Sept 2026 and seemed a little beyond coincidental to match up. Guess I should have trimmed out some details or not posted altogether.

Perhaps all is just random and meaningless My poll vote or initial projection was within 10 years. Time will tell.

I took break from all forum activity (even prior to the last series of posts here on MS as was planning / went abroad in jamaat). My primary interest was (exposition of) shia beliefs and that was back in early days of sunniforum. I prefer to be more of a lurker than active participant as when you get drawn into posting frequently it consumes time and some of my musings are random and controversial.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#175 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 06:19
BTW, I am not really an expert in the Mahdi ahadith but since you are relying heavily on the timing of eclipses, I'd like to mention that I read an article by Mufti Shafi Usmani رحمة الله عليه, if I am not mistaken, and I believe he explains that the ahadith about the eclipse are fabricated.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#176 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 06:44
If referring to double lunar eclipse in Ramadhan the Dar Qutni hadith have iirc Shia basis and agree with verdict as fabrications.

However these are solar eclipses and don't fall in Ramadhan. With the lunar ecllpses not sure when the fall but blood moon eclipses have occult significance why that was mentioned.

The two solar eclipes are 7 years apart and fall over the entire middle East region Jerusalem Makkah and South Asia hence why I picked out these two specifically and because some Christians consider it a noteworthy event.

There is also another set of solar eclipses over same regions with 7 year gap between 2027 and 2034 but I'm leaning with 2020 to 2027 being the years of interest.

www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2020-june-21
www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2027-august-2
www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2034-march-20

Allah Taala knows best.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#177 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 10:44

Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

Apart from the entire narration being a fabrication from the Shias

1. You cannot a double Lunar or double Solar eclipse in the same Islamic month, its impossible
  2. To have a Solar and Lunar eclipse in the same Islamic month is normal and regular so it isn't even an extraordinary event
  3. There is no significance to eclipses being 7 years and it is of no particular importance

I looked at it over 20+ years ago and wrote a book on it, it may be on the Internet somewhere.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#178 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 11:08
I didn't suggest anywhere that there will be a pair of lunar, or solar, eclipses in any month. I was only highlighting the two solar eclipses falling seven years apart over middle east region.

Set1
1. 2020
2. 2027

Set2
1. 2027
3. 2034

Fod1083 assumed basis to be the fabricated narration. I didn't propose double lunar eclipses as possible sign as aware of dar qutni narration and its fabrication. All I stated was that lunar blood moon eclipses have occult significance.

A solar eclipse is however coupled with a lunar eclipse around two weeks apart, before or after it, but that's another matter.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#179 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 13:50
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

On the third point of suggesting there is no significance of solar eclipse falling over middle east region 7 years apart. I'm not sure if you're trolling or not familiar of the duration in years of Mahdi's rule. Hadith in Abu Dawud mention that period being of 7 years. Sayyidana 'Isa alayhis salaam descent is in all likelihood in that 7th year. I'm not sure why the post was "Disagree'd" with as it's a valid probability as is the interpretation that the rule of Mahdi is less or more years.

Solar eclipses are signs and reminders of Qiyama and both personalities are amongst the significant signs of the Hour.

Please consider context / entire post before responding .. each link to timeanddate is a single solar eclipse event over middle east in years 2020 2027 2034 so not sure where issue of double eclipses solar and lunar in same month came about.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#180 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 15:10
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

Your posts reminded me of the Abdullah Hashim series.
No post ratings

Jump to page: