Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#136 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 10:31
edited reconsidered - please delete
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#137 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 12:07
will dajjal have a muslim background or claim at any point to be a muslim? unless i am being too nieve i cant see how any muslims who accepts there is no deity except Allah and muhammed (saw) is his messenger can follow any1 who openly claims to be a kaafir. surely he will lay claim to be some muslim reformer or something first. take all the false prophets like qadiyani n that they were either muslims before making their claims or twisted quran n sunnah to try prove their claim.

i remember in mufti abdur rahmans signs of last hour series that when issa ( as) catches up with dajjal in lud dajjal the dog will turn to him knowing its game over and say come lets make the sufoof for salah. even at the end he will try worm himself out but issa ( as) will chop his head off.

seeing as dajjal will rise from isfahaan i assumed he will probably have a muslim name and have islamic knowledge which he will twist n use to get followers. as for kuffar following a 'muslim' he will probably sell such a watered down islam that the kuffar will love him too.

i just honestly cant see how a muslim can leave islam and follow a open kaafir. i can understand they if he has some link to islam and they are fooled by him.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#138 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 14:13
Well, Ibn Sayyad was a Muslim. If he still is the candidate for the position of Dajjal, then probably, yes, Dajjal has a "Muslim" background.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#139 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 14:22
edited reconsidered - please delete
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#140 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 14:56
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Dajjal is blind of one eye and there is written between his eyes the word "Kafir". He then spelled the word as k.f.r, which every Muslim would be able to read. (Sahih Muslim 7009)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#141 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 15:36
but it still dnt explain how main stream muslims and even many practicing ones will fall for him. shias generally are non muslims as if you read the rubbish they say about their 12 imam ( mahdi) its same as what our hadith says about dajjal. controlling weather food bringibg people back to life and etc. shias say dajjal will bring shaykhain رضي الله عنه and aisha رضي الله عنه back to life and whip them. if this is not dajjalic than what is. iran being a shia homeland its fair to assume shias will flock to him
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#142 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 15:41
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

The confusion may arise between مسيح الدجالand مسيح الهداية (Syedena Isa عليه السلام) for Ahle kitab,not for Muslims, as Syedena Rasoolullah صَل الله عليه و سلم has told us clear signs of him.

The English literature on the subject clearly spread misinformation to the degree that the Messiah of one religion appears to be Dajjal to others and vice versa ,and that may become a big problem for those whose Iman is weak and those who did not bother to study ahadeeth about the fitna in advance.

As an example, the Jews believe their promised messiah will be accompanied by two prophets from Bani Israel(Alijah and one other) who will give testimony for him. Hadeeth sharif tells us that ‘Dajjal’ will be accompanied by two angels looking like two prophets, telling people that Dajjal is lier but somehow people will take it as if they are calling him truthful.

As we are told, Dajjal is the biggest fitna ever between the creation of Adam عليه السلام and the end of this world. There has to be such testings associated with it and even more...

Syedena Rasoolullah pbuh also told us to keep away from Dajjal, as some Muslims will consider their Iman strong enough to face him and will be trapped by him.

Dajjal and his fitna is no small thing.....

Hopefully no such confusion will arise between Syedena Mahdi and Dajjal,InshaAllah
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#143 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 15:59
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

The trials and tribulations will be such that people will be desperate to find a way out. The only apparent way out will be through dajjal. On top of that he will display seemingly miraculous powers.

The mind conditioning and creation of a conducive environment has started a long time ago and is so subtle in its manner that we forget that we are already being conditioned to follow dajjal. Eg there are muslims who are openly accepting and following the LGBT movement almost overnight. But the effort to achieve this started a long time ago and we didn't even realise it. The environment and the mind was already being conditioned to accept this so when they rolled out this LGBT agenda it was very easy for Muslims to fall into it. This conditioning can be done in a very round about method. Eg get people hooked onto hero worshipping popstars, sporting celebrities, social media celebrities. Then when their hero rolls out a certain agenda then the hero worshipper finds it hard to go against their hero.

What's more, even those who follow Allah and the sunnah have been conditioned enough that they shrug things off and no longer feel disgust and hatred of these things. Most people in the west will have had some interaction with the LGBT people, some might even work alongside them, and have learnt to accept them. Just the other day I was shopping in asda and saw an Asian man shopping dressed as a woman. No one was even batting an eyelid. And this is in the heart of paki Bradford!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#144 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 16:04
Dajjal accompanied by angels? Surely you mean jinn?

Anyways, it gives us an idea of the strength of his fitna and the confusion of his era that even some Muslims may flock to him. Albeit, these will be Muslims who are weak in emaan. Just because some Muslim has emaan enough to recognize the fitnahs of Dajjal around right now doesn't mean they will still be as strong emaan-wise when he comes. I believe the hadith about a person being a believer in the night and an unbeliever in the morning during or before the era of Dajjal points towards that.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#145 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 16:07
Actually Dajjal will lure the Muslims into his worship by offering them benefits. There are many cases of people claiming to be qadianis only to get immigration in the western countries.

Also, there will be famine world wide and the majority of non practicing Muslims will finally submit to him for their survival.

Also, there is a hadith (which I will need time to find but it's there) which states that there would be some Muslims who will know that he is the Dajjal but will still follow him saying that we only want to take benefit from him but Allah will not accept their excuse and they will become kafirs in the eyes of Allah. (paraphrase)

Also he will be the king of one world state and no ordinary person. Just like Pharaoh and Nimrod at a more advanced stage. Denying him will not be so easy for the weak willed and accepting him will be too tempting and alluring.

He will have extensive knowledge of all the fields with the assistance of Jews and their technology. I was watching some documentary or a video in which it was discussed that in near future everybody will have access to cloud and cloud will do the thinking. Means that internet will spread more than now and somehow our brains will be connected to the cloud and it will influence our thinking.

I mean it is already happening indirectly. I have access to information with the blink of an eye which my parents or grand parents didn't have.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKd2QVrQVIM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlH3rGGXvIA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKaWJ72x1rI

In a nutshell: Even today the human race is brainwashed at a massive scale with the help of "so called education", media and internet.

Dajjal will have extensive knowledge about who is who and what is what and he will know what to say and how to say it and what to show and how to show it to everyone. He will be the master mind of lying and marketing.

So those who believe in media today, those who waste their money today on useless things out of pleasure of spending the haram or "halal" money, those who waste their time today in trivial things, those who kill their time , surfing the net uselessly. Those who are watching tv, listening to music and stuffing their minds with garbage. I am not astonished that what is the reason NOT for these people to fall for Dajjal no matter what religion they will belong to.

Dajjal will have woman, music, food, shelter. All the things needed. All one has to do is submit to him and there you go, the world is yours.

Whoever, is in doubt about jannah, about afterlife, whoever is currently disobeying Allah and His Messenger. No matter what label he uses, whether it be Muslim or non Muslim, he will fall for him.

Another hadith states (paraphrasing) that women and music lovers will follow Dajjal in huge numbers.

Dajjal will be the ultimate Pied Piper of his time.

May Allah protect us and make us strong to resist and flee him.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#146 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 16:24
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I read ‘angels’ contradicting him,which for some reason will look like they are affirming him.My point was different, the angels will look like two prophets and that is exactly what Jews say about their messiah, ‘accompanied’ by two prophets...

Such and similar confusions will be part of the game,and the process has already started by creating doubts about the true identity of Dajjal. Media is playing a big part in it.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#147 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 16:26
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Because that will be the era of confusion. Anas ibn Malik said, “The Prophet said, ‘The time of the Dajjal will be years of confusion. People will believe a liar, and disbelieve one who tells the truth. People will distrust one who is trustworthy, and trust one who is treacherous; and the Ruwaybidah will have a say.’ Someone asked, ‘Who are the Ruwaybidah?’ He said, ‘Those who rebel against Allah and will have a say in general affairs.’” (Ahmad.)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#148 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 16:42
From dajjalimpact.com

The fitnah of Dajjal will not only be in terms of wars, bloodshed and death. It will also, and perhaps to a greater extent, be a fitnah of the hearts and minds. The fitnah of the hearts and minds is such that it systematically – step by step – reduces eeman until all is lost.

And every sincere believer understands that they would rather lose their lives than their eeman.

Close to the time of ad-Dajjal, people will be confused in general and about Islam specifically.

This is the very nature of the Dajjal – to confuse.

“Dajjal is from the root dajala, which means to mix. The word dajala is used to mean deliberately confusing matters and being vague and ambiguous. The Dajjaal is the one who speaks in vagaries, who tells many lies and deceives many people.”

The Dajjal will not appear in some sort of vaccum.

Before he arrives, society, the world over, will have already been manipulated and moulded in such a way so as to make people susceptible to him, to easily accept and follow him upon his arrival. This is the impact of his imminent arrival.

The hearts and minds of both Muslims and non Muslims will be socially engineered in such a way that they will start to see evil as good and good as evil. What was once sacred and Godly, will now be seen as backwards and outdated. And that which has always been known to be sinful and soul destroying will be seen as the way forward, the way of the enlightened, empowered and open minded.

This process is already well under way, and has been exponentially increasing over the last couple of hundred years.

Many indications have now appeared to show that that this process appears to be nearing its peak.

Many Muslims, including many of those who consider themselves practicing and learned Muslims, have already been heavily decieved or manipulated, and unfortunatley they don’t realise it. Their hearts and minds have been heavily influenced by foerign philosophies such as secularism, liberalism, nationalism, feminism, capitalism and the like. They attempt to change the sunnah and sharia to redefine Islam and make it fit within the parameters of these foreign philosophies. May Allah Ta’la protect us from such corruption.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#149 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 17:43
i dont know still seems unclear to me. i aint no saint or aalim but never have and inshAllah never will i ever listen or accept whar a kaafir has to say about islam. i barely even give time to a faasiq who wants to lecture on islam. so if dajjal is to have the ear of a muslim it must be either he is claiming to be a mujjaddid and lure people in till he has a hazrat worshipping status then pronounce his nabuwat and divinity.

or another possibility could be instead of getting muslims to have imaan n believe he is a nabi or Allah he will bribe them with wealth, dunya, food etc in turn they will be loyal to him which i guess will be kufe if u r fighting against mehdi.

i just find it hard to see muslims hero worshipping someone who doesnt even claim to be a muslim.its like muslims considering obama trump bush blair a awliya and following their islam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#150 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 17:58
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

InshaAllah you will be able to read kafir written on his forehead and reject him. May Allah protect all of us, our families and future generations from the fitnah of Dajjal.
+0 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 1

Jump to page: