Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 12:38
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Rather than experiencing and discovering more of the universe I am more interested in being able to participate in true Jihad under a righteous Muslim leader and be given the opportunity for Shahadat. Once, inshaAllah we are in heaven, we will no more have that opportunity for this ultimate expression of love to Allah. That is why, ready or not, I'd rather the time of Mehdi come sooner rather than later and hopefully Allah gives the strength of emaan to join him.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2Ameen x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 12:46
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Actions are judged by intentions, so each man will have what he intended. :)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 12:50
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I've never come across Dr Khan or heard of him. But I did have a psot/thread on a parallel universe where there is another set of us - the work was taken from the Majlis. I'm trying to locate it, as soon as I do, I'll update or post it.

Will we ever discover this planet, probably not. It could be on another level - but the possibilities of the universe is Amazing/Magnificent
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 12:53
Allah swt will prepare us for Mahdi,Allah is preparing us for Mahdi,it is a compulsory training ,don’t you see ?

The three places mentioned in ahadeeth while talking of fitna :

1) Khurasan,Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan included,are being prepared through wars,hardships,blasts,insecurity...

2) Syria is mentioned,and you know how well they are trained for hardships.

3) Yamen is mentioned,and you can see they are being prepared thoroughly.

May Allah swt keep haramain safe from fitna,but they may also be prepared for that time when it comes...
Arabs will be few in numbers in those days,and may be even lesser in strength.Their lands up to Khyber would be occupied by Jews.After the initial days,the capital of Syedena Mahdi will be ‘Baitul Maqdas’ NOT Makkah or Madina....

For those who will see that time,and those who are lucky enough to join Mahdi,Allah swt will most certainly make arrangements,but yes,it will be difficult and not easy to join him as the Hadeeth states ‘join him even if you have to crawl on snow’ which apparently points towards hardships in joining him.

May Allah swt help us all

One more thing,I read in a book by some Arab author,referring to a Hadeeth that “All the Arabs living in Rome (western countries) will be slaughtered just before or after Malhamtul kubra”... I forgot if the book wrote before or after...
The Hadeeth mentions Arabs but by extension it could apply to any ‘Arab looking’ man or women or simply all Muslims...

(PS: according to the research of a learned member,she found the above mentioned Hadeeth extremely weak/unreliable).
+4 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 12:54
Is it true the lands of Makkah and Madina will be protected from the Dajal?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 13:07
Quote:
Yes we need to be ready, but don't forget, it will be an overnight thing. So it's not like we have to migrate and get closer, we need to strengthen our Imaan.

There are ahadith of Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم asking Muslims to migrate to Sham in times of fitnah.

‘Abd Allaah bin ‘Amr said “ I heard the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) say “There will be emigration after emigration and the people who are best will be those who cleave most closely to places which Abraham migrated. The worst of its people will remain in the earth cast out by their lands, abhorred by Allaah, collected along with apes and swine by fire.””
Sunan Abi Dawud 2482

Narrated Ibn Hawalah:

The Prophet (ï·º) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is Syria, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Messenger of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered, but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2483

Also there's a hadith regarding migration to mountains:

"A time will come that the best property of a Muslim will be sheep, which he will take on the top of mountains and the places of rainfall (valleys) so as to flee with his religion from Al-Fitan (afflictions and trials)." (Bukhari)
+5 -0Like x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 13:14
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Yes...

Dajjal will not be able to enter the two holy cities.He will reach the sorrounding areas,see Masjid of Syedena Rasoolullah pbuh, and ask his companions:”What is that white palace ?” He will be told :”That is the masjid of Ahmad”. (صل اللہ علیہ و سلم)

As he will not be able to enter Madina,he will cause three earthquakes, those who have weak Iman will get scared and leave Madina, those whose faith is strong will stay. That day is probably called ‘yom ul khalas’ as Madina will be cleansed of munafiqs...
(Not sure about the name of that day,forgive me,I can’t reach my books at the moment)
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 15:05
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I know about the multiverse. I believe colonel posted about it once. It was from a sahabi I think. But I have never come across anything that says we will discover people on other planets.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 15:11
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Can you posts reference/hadith for this please. Not doubting you. Just want to look into it more.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 15:14
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

a local imam i know who was close to dr tanveer mentioned it a few times, i will ask him again but he most likely heard him say it. not sure if it was in a public majlis or a private one. point is many scholars think its gana be a long time yet before he comes
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 15:20
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 15:29
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 15:33
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

That's the one.

جزاك الله خيرا
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 15:52
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Can someone post the link to that post,please,I mean the one about parallel universe ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 16:05
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Sorry it might not have been colonel. I might have misremembered. But the above link from deoband was basically it.
No post ratings

Jump to page: