Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 13:46
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

You are absolutely right. Although the topics of Mehdi and Dajjal are interesting to speculate on, I am under no delusion that we Muslims are in a state where we would run to join Mehdi as soon as he emerges. And this I am saying about the practicing Muslims, forget the non-practicing ones. Just look at these Muslims trying to make excuses when it comes to protecting the honor of Prophet SAW and you will know that none of us are in a state where we would abandon our luxurious lives to engage in something as gruelling as Jihad. As appealing as it sounds to skip the step of building our emaan and join the battlefield immediately, it is a notion that is nothing more than fantasy. What the Ummah needs right now is to work really really hard on their emaan, develop true tawakkal on Allah, and to know the true meaning of sacrifice for the sake of deen. Allah has connected the spread of deen to sacrifice given by Muslims. Without sacrifice no positive change can occur with respect to the state of the Ummah. And deen will not be propagated any further. Just read up on the life stories of our akabireen connected with efforts of dawah and you will realize how they sacrificed everything for deen that we commoners cannot even dream of doing.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 15:30
If you consider nothing else. Just one thing is enough proof that Dajjal is near.

Jews have a state of their own after 2000 years for the first time. They want their Messiah to come. They control the super power and most of the natural resources of this planet. Why would they wait for another 100 or 1000 years?

If Dajjal is near then Imam Mahdi is nearer.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 15:44
Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Please write as much as is safe for you to do so.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 15:48
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

It will be even harder to join him when he is actually here even if you want to join him. So preparation needs to be done before.
+1 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 15:55
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Look at the state of the 10-13 years makki zamana crew now. The empire that they built is crumbling at their feet and they still haven't moved from the makki zamana to the madni zamana. On the flip side I have seen people who barely know how to pray, sacrifice their lives on the front.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 15:57
To All The Realists

Realism is good. Ground realities are to be considered. Practicality should be there. All of this is correct.

However, things always start from intention and ideas.

You want to make a building. You first have to draw it's architecture plan.

You want to join an army. You have to get training for that. Not only on physical level alone but on emotional, mental, spiritual as well as physical.

Not only on spiritual level alone but on physical, emotional, mental as well as spiritual level too.

Not only on mental level alone but on spiritual, physical, emotional and mental level as well.

Not only on emotional level alone but on mental, spiritual, physical and emotional level as well.

The point is to train on all levels. Don't just focus on one level.

The point is to get prepared before all this happens. Not at the spot when everything starts happening. Then there will be no time to joke about the arrival date and no time to make faces to those who were warning. That will be the time of action. Do or fail.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 17:14
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Do you know about the concept of year 6000 of Hebrew calendar,and the significance of it for Jews ?

"According to classical Jewish sources, the Hebrew year 6000 (from sunset of 29 September 2239 until nightfall of 16 September 2240 on the Gregorian calendar, marks the latest time for the initiation of the Messianic Age. The Talmud and the Kabbalistic work, the Zohar, state that the 'deadline' by which the Messiah must appear is 6,000 years from creation. According to tradition, the Hebrew calendar started at the time of Creation, placed at 3761 BC.The current (2018/2019) Hebrew year is 5779."

So,they are left with little time to act. As you may have noted year 6000 Hebrew year is the final deadline beyond which their messiah (Dajjal) will not be delayed,but he can appear any moment before that time,many amongst them believe,the appearance of their messiah is imminent and that he will appear earlier than the final deadline.

So you are right,they are preparing for him....
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 17:31
By "appear" I'm assuming you mean his emergence into mainstream? I have always been under the impression that Dajjal has been amongst them all along guiding their elites to do whatever they do in the world. Guiding them towards the worldly success that they have easily achieved so far. And that it is only a matter of him emerging now which he will in a state of great anger according to a hadith.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 17:39
ALIF wrote:
View original post

How are they preparing and how should we prepare?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 18:18
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2018 18:30
Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

Subhanallah mufti sab
Where have you been
I have missed reading your stuff
No post ratings
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2018 04:07
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Dear Colonel Sb,

The bayan on Dajjal isn't on Youtube. I have it on my PC though. I am not sure if putting it online would be a good idea, my anonymity will be gone.

Staying on the topic, i remember we both exchanged some voice notes on WhatsApp recently about Dajjal. I was looking at it, and the 20 minutes' voice note that i sent you, had some information.

Wassalaam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2018 04:10
eastmidlands wrote:
View original post

I had a big big setback, when the issue of Pir Zulfiqar came up on Muftisays. I was perhaps the primary witness for all that (my testimony was also put up here), and it led to chaos, both at a personal level and my family suffered too.

And a couple of issues besides this.

This lowly self tends to remain in isolation. Too much talk and too much writing takes away the noor of the heart. Concentrating on your own islaah is the most important thing.

Duas requested.
+4 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2018 05:11
Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post
I would like to put my thanks to you on record Mufti Sahab for still coming out and making a post or two. I get rattled personally when I see children, the kids, of Ummah are found suffering untold misery and cruelty. Pictures of Aylan Kurdi and a boy from Syria perplexed by the blood he has on his hands and body, mutilated bodies of Palestinian children and all that. It is difficult to focus upon self only in view of these scenes still hovering on retina.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2018 10:34
Maripat wrote:
View original post

This is one of the reasons why I made this thread. The level of tyranny and oppression in this world against Muslims and even non Muslims is getting worse day by day. The tyrannical taghut are doing this openly and without resistance. Even in the UK people are suffering. Some have taken to the streets to beg. Some have to supplement themselves from food banks. Some are even killing themselves due to hunger and poverty. There are poverty stricken children who only get to eat food provided in schools. In school holidays they go hungry. And of course, in other parts of the world people are suffering even more than this. I personally blame everything on this satanic, dajjalic system created by the kuffar and their allies. There is only one force left that can counter this and that is the Muslims. But without a leader to unite us on the right path nothing will happen. That leader can only be The Mahdi.

And I know the current situation is nothing. I know that things will get worse before it gets better. I know the tyranny and oppression will get to a state where people will be selling their iman just to get by. People will be killing themselves like never before because they can no longer bear the suffering. But I feel that the world will reach this level sooner than we think. It has not even been 20 years since the innocent people in the world trade center were sacrificed in order to open the floodgates of persecution against the only viable force left to counter the taghut. So much has changed in those 20 years. Nowadays a Muslim is instantly thought of as a criminal until he proves himself innocent. Millions of Muslims are being locked up in concentration camps and nobody cares. Imagine what our state will be like in another 10 years. Which brings me to the other reason why I made this thread. If The Mahdi is coming in 10 years time then we have to start preparing now. We have to place ourselves in position now. At the time of The Mahdi this world will be in such disarray and hardship that it will almost be impossible to leave our current lives and start a new life somewhere else. If it is difficult now then imagine how much more difficult it will be then. And of course, if The Mahdi arrives I'm sure people will be stopped from joining him. Those who try will be criminalised just like those who tried to join IS. They will be locked up. Their children will be taken away. Their wealth will be taken. They will be left with nothing. So if you have firm intention to join the Mahdi if he arrives then understand that more than likely you will not be able to at the time. If you somehow get through then there will definitely be some sort of hardship or repercussions. The global kuffar and taghut are getting ready by taking control and spreading their armies throughout the world, but the Muslims are just sitting there blissfully unaware. 57% of us think that the Mahdi will be arriving within 10 years. So what are we doing about it?
+4 -0Like x 3Winner x 1

Jump to page: