Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 18:26
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

There will be civil war which means that the current system will collapse and a vacuum will be created and this vacuum will be filled by Imam Mahdi and his Jihadi Jamaat. They will never accept it. They will be forced to accept it.

Once an Indian reporter was asking Gen Zia ul Haq about his leaving office and handing over the reigns to the politicians. He replied in response "Bibi! Hakumat koi kisi ko tashtari mein nahin deta". [Power is not handed over to some one in a plate].

Only those will accept Imam Mahdi who love Shariah and have iman. Do you think that American and Jewish boot lickers will accept him? Not a way.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 18:31
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

At the end of the day, I can only say that these are just rough guesses and speculations. There was no hijri calender but indeed there was hijra and it was the most important event in the life of Sahaba RA. The turning point.

I don't know if I am making sense.

At the end, I can just say it's a guess.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 18:44
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Another point is coming to my mind. What about the previous mujaddids. We may have the answer of your question by looking at the arrival times of previous (agreed upon) mujaddids. What is the medium used for them. Do we evaluate their existence in the light of hijri calender or gregorian calender. Maybe we can become more precise. Anyway, there are other ways of knowing that the hour is near and we need to prepare asap before Dajjal comes.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 18:56
ALIF wrote:
View original post

1. So far there is no example of usage of big nukes against armies. Nukes were used only for once and that was on common people.
If Nukes were enough, why couldn't USA use it on Afghanistan.

2. Angels will be fighting along with him and his army.

3. “I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” – Albert Einstein.

Perhaps the quote above may give us a clue. The world technology or a major part of it will be destroyed by Nuclear world war. And the ancient times will come again. (Possibility). Then Dajjal will use magic or Allah given powers to control weather etc. (Possibility)

4. Martyr attacks will be his most used and fierce military strategy and it is well known that the world is still unsuccessful to stop these.

5. Maybe night raids.

6. Ummah will be weak and in turmoil. This is for sure.

7. No clue.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 05:15
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Got it brother,in that case we will have to 'assume' his arrival is not iminent yet and is somewhere in distant future. If a poor country like Pakistan can make 'tactical nukes' which can be used in a limited area,against advancing armies,it is unthinkable that the so called superpowers can't do it,so nukes can still be used without causing large scale destruction...

So far,all the responses I got to my questions,points to a scenario where modern technology is assumed to be non-existent or nonfunctional,and that is not in sight yet. A Hadeeth tells us ( just the meaning of it) that Kuffar will be defeated so convincingly that even the 'smell' of superiority will not remain in their minds,obviously before that,they will use every weapon at their disposal...

Moreover, the timings of Dajjal and Syedena Imam are too close,and it has been extensively discussed here on MS in another thread,that Dajjal may be using some super technology in addition to his magic,or whatever qualities he has got,meaning 'technology' may still be relevant in those days...

The purpose of my question was genuine confusion about the issue as many people try to avoid it out of respect for the status of Syedena Imam (rightly so) and also because of 'fear' that their eeman may be considered weak by asking such questions. I consider it relevant to find an answer to it (if possible) because it gives us a clue to the expected time of his arrival (imminent vs distant) and our own level of preparedness for him. Wallaho alam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 05:48
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I wouldn't be so sure about there being a long time till he comes. Remember that it is absolutely within Allah's powers to bring the world to that state (which you are assuming it will be in during Mehdi's time) within a day or so. Especially since if I am not mistaken there is actually a hadith about Mehdi himself being bestowed with that status and being given the "asbaab" needed within a single night.

As for the Muslim Ummah's preparedness, and the concerns raised by another of our brother here, I'll just say something that Maulana Ahsan-ul-Haq of Raiwind has been known to say. That we don't need hordes, all we need are the 313. Right now I don't believe we have even those 313 but winning when Mehdi comes has never been an issue of our numbers or our preparedness or the weapons we have. It's always been about emaan and it always will be. The Sahaba RA that were present at the Battle of Badr weren't heavily equipped, nor were most of them battle-trained ever in their lives. But they had had a Prophet of Allah SAW work on their emaan for 13 years prior to that battle. Now we may not have a prophet of Allah developing our emaan but we have the work of prophets (dawah illalah), We need to immerse ourselves in it whole-heartedly with each of us having a burning desire to be one of the 313 who will pledge allegiance to Mehdi and that should be enough.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 07:58

ALIF wrote:
View original post

If Afghanis can defeat super powers after decade long wars without the leadership of Imam Mahdi then why can't the army of Mahdi defeat the kuffar quickly under his leadership (Knowing fully well that he will be the most beloved man of Allah on this earth and his army will be the most blessed and loved in those times).

Iblis ko Europe ki masheenon ka sahara

Momin hai to bey taigh bhi larhta hai sipahi.

You can't defeat the angels with technology (no matter how advanced it is). How can you defeat the unseen divine powers. Why are you judging everything in material terms. (Am Shocked!)

A masjid's moazan nearby told me personally, that an afghan mujahid met the Imam of that masjid and told his story that he was held captive by US soldiers in Afghanistan and from every prisoner they were asking the same question. 

Where are those men with turbans on horses. Where have you tied the horses. They come and destroy the whole of our platoons. Where are those. They would ask every prisoner the very same question.

Another account, he would tell that when ammunition would finish or there would be no material means to fight the enemy, the mujahideen would just recite some duas and verses, and would throw stones on the tanks and they would get destroyed.

I wrote what I heard. Take it or throw it. Your choice.

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 08:09
Mein unparh pagal hoon. Mein to inn baaton pe yaqeen karta hoon bhai.

There are realities which our rational faculties can't comprehend but still they are realities. The biggest disaster this secular education does is that it teaches to analyze everything in terms of material and logic.

Iman means to believe on the unseen without seeing it. This war is not based on military strength or numeric and technological superiority of one side over another. This war is based upon an ideology of truth vs an ideology of falsehood.

This is
Ishq vs Aqal
Spirit vs Material
Good vs Evil
Faith vs Doubt
Unlimited resources vs Limited Resources

When a well trained but secular commando was told. "Be our slave or else we will bring you to stone age.". He replied "YES SIR!"
When a poor momin villager was told "Be our slave or else die". He replied "I will remain the slave of Allah till death. Come get some. He promised and he delivered what he promised." (May Allah grant that saint the highest level of Jannah).

Don't you see.
This was just the trailer and future events will follow the same pattern (albeit on a grander scale).
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 08:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

My choice is to take it :)

How can I dare throw away your post so full of IMAN and yaqeen ?
Please pray for me that my yaqeen reach the same level as your,s. Amin

BTW,my post was only of a technical nature,did something went wrong in my writing ? I tried to be very careful....
+1 -0Ameen x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 09:27
ALIF wrote:
View original post

No no! Brother. I love you for the sake of Allah and apologize if my words have hurt you. I am a very passionate person and sometimes my comments and posts are taken out of context. I didn't mean to criticize you.

I just made a point that don't focus on how but focus on what. Some other members here focus on how. However, they lose the whole context.

Bhai, either Dajjal uses fictitious H.A.A.R.P or factual cloud seeding or any other unknown technology to control the weather, when it is stated in ahadith that Allah will give him powers then that's enough. The real thing is not how, but the real thing is that how will we prepare. What's the correct strategy.

Tablighi Ulema say that eman is enough and they give their reasoning while they forget this fact that Sahaba RA used to train in Masjid e Nabwi and they also forget this verse of the Quran "And make ready your strength to the utmost of your power to strike terror in the hearts of enemies of Allah..."

So iman is a spiritual power where as it's practical manifestation is and usage is also necessary. If deen is linked with sacrifice then it automatically means that the more sacrifice you make the more deen you get.
So, compare the sacrifice of those who do gasht but their life isn't endangered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year... with those who give their lives for Islam. Who leave their families behind. Who exert their sweat and blood for deen. Who have a tashkeel for life and not for 40 days or 4 months. So their eman will increase more because of their more sacrifice. So yes, Tabligh is the base but I don't buy that Tabligh is everything.

One car runs at 10 miles per hour.
The other car runs at 100 miles per hour.

The second car will definitely win the race.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 17:27
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Who was the last mujaddid?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 18:10

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Shaykhul-Hind (Maulana) Mahmudul-Hasan (RA).

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 18:55
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

depends who you follow. most say it was hakeem ul ummah. others say shaykhul hind, maulana iliyas, abdullah azaam.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 21:10
Moulana Muhammad Ilyas Khandlawi (rh) was pretty mujaddidish
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2018 22:10
also this is just from deos. brealwis will says raza khan, salafis say albaani or uthaimeen/bin baz. i dnt really get to bogged down on this issue as unless we get wahi to say who it is otherwise its jus speculation. all i can say is there were many giants who could have all been the mujaddid.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1

Jump to page: