Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 12:27
14th of Feburary 2020.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 12:53
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

That is most bold Khan Sahab. If I was is UK I would not wait for that date or the accuracy of your guess - I would have given you a treat for your courage itself. Unless, of course, there is a catch in your answer that I have missed.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 13:00
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The strangest post coming from Muad khan till date, unless, as Maripat writes :’There is a catch in it’
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 13:06

Maripat wrote:
View original post

ALIF wrote:
View original post

14th of Feburary is Valentine's day and 2020 is a leap year so it will be a "special day" for someone.

I am pointing out the futility of this conversatioon by throwing a random date out there. The random date is just as likely as any other guess that is my point.

+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 13:07
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

But the Hijri Calender was not there at the time of Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم. Aren't you taking the hadith too literally?
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 13:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Thanks for saving me from giving you a treat!

+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 13:43
An equally important question is this : HOW will Syedena Mahdi defeat kuffar who are loaded to their teeth with nukes ?

I don’t doubt the final outcome of those battles as we are already been informed about it by Syedena Rasoolullah (صَل الله عليه و سلم), I am asking about the ‘mechanism’ of it. Will syedena Imam be victorious due to his overwhelming spiritual power or superior wisdom and diplomacy or will he be able to gather some unusually efficient military force around him with weapons more sophisticated and more lethal than those of his adversaries?

Spiritual strength and extraordinary wisdom is understandable but if his arrival is so close and his appearance and ascent to the leadership of this ummah so sudden in nature, it should automatically mean the Ummah will be in somewhat better shape than we find ourselves today,militarily,technologically and economically,in addition to the indisputable strength of eeman and taqwa.As we know Syedena Imam will be faced with immense challenges from the word go and unless he finds some ground work available to him, how could he improve further on that during his short stay,as a leader, with the Ummah of syedena Rasoolullah صَلِّ الله عليه و سلم ?

Being a Muslim we all believe that victory is from Allāh swt but even Syedena Rasoolullah صَلِّ الله عليه و سلم had to make preparations for wars...

I expect that I will be reminded about the spectacular victories of Afghan mujahideen against two superpowers,and I will accept that answer because that is a fact to be acknowledged BUT unlike the resilient afghan fighters who engaged the big armies in protracted gorilla fighting,Syedena Imam will be granted some quick victories in 'straight' fights against powerful enemies.The difference is obvious...

I seriously need some feedback here,please...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:00
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

As soon as I saw your post I knew you were messing about.

But can you blame a Muslim yearning for The Mahdi seeing the state of the ummah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:03
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I'm going to make extra extra special double long dua that The Mahdi comes on this date. Then you will have egg on your face.
+3 -0Winner x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

A random date is not just as likely as deduction through analysis of the hadith and current situation, as long as you don't take try to make an exact prediction, but try to make an educated estimation. Otherwise what is the point of hadith that gives us signs of the last days if not that? Wasn't it the intention of rasool (s.a.w.) to forewarn those who will witness these times?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:19
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Just a simplistic theory...

If the army of khurasan take over hind/pak in the beginning, then they may also be able to gain control of the nukes of pak. If they have nukes then the nukes will act as a deterrent against other nuke armed countries.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:25
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

It is true that Khan Sahab does not allow us to enjoy this past time.

Mehdi ke intizar mein khade hain
Tera kya lete hain?
Zara soch lete hain
Tapish dil ki bujha lete hai

We wait for Mehdi
'Tis nothing against you
We day dream a little
It soothes our hearts

So guys from my side it is always Mehdi Zindabad....

+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 15:26
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Long time back someone told me an aalim's speculation on this that I have never heard again since from anyone. That during the time of Mehdi, the fossil fuels will most likely have dried up and that the world would be in a state where wars would be on horsebacks and with swords. No missiles, guns or any other technology would be in a state that would be usable. Hard to imagine it but I thought this was an interesting speculation.
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 16:49
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I have heard the same a very long time ago. But maybe advancement in technology will mean other energy sources will be just as good or even better than fossil fuels.

Another theory is that technology could be wiped out by an interference of the magnetic field of the planet which currently protects us from radiation and electromagnetic pulses caused by the sun. The earths magnetic field is said to continuously flip over huge time periods. This might even explain elongated days and the sun rising from the west.
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 18:25
when have muslims ever been the more powerful army yet still won? badr? hunain? mutah? tabuq? shaam? roman and persiam empires?

also what part of the muslim world can you nuke without harming non muslims? nuke hijaz zios will suffer the affects, nuke pak then china india russia will suffer the affects.

also as brother mentioned if pak becomes decent muslim state or mujaahideen get hold of their nukes that will deter kuffar using them. paks nukes may nt reach uk or usa but can deffo hit their interests and allies

finally even if they do use nukes we have Allah they dont. nukes and heavy bombings alone cant win wars. you need feet on ground. just look at afghanistan. usa bombed for months not much happened. they sent in troops and left with their tails between their legs.

what should worry and concern us is not when mehdi comes but are we ready? dont be fooled. he will be definetly labelled an extremist terrorist islamist. many scholars n leaders will oppose him. on top of that the dajjal will be enticing us to him and again many scholars and leaders will follow him. its better to die now than live till mahdi comes and we end up on the wrong side.

i dont know why many peoeple think it be such an easy choice and we would all automatically follow him. we make excuses today yet we think when he comes we will catch first flight from heathrow to join him? if we cant help people of shaam yeman al quds for all these years what makes you think we be any use to mehdi or join him when he arrives

as for his arrival we still not witnessed the rivers of iraq drying up for every 1000 trying to gain its treasures 999 will this. this is not even one of the last 10 major signd. so i think we got a long way to go yet
+1 -0

Jump to page: