Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Seeing Prophet (P.B.U.H) while awake.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd October 2018 16:09
I came across a fatwa from Askimam regarding seeing Prophet (P.B.U.H) while awake.

Quote:

The holy prophet(pub) visits the people sometimes in their dreams and at other times when one is awake

Question

i have a question regarding ziyarat e rasul(saw). i have a book named ziyarat of rasul e pak during the wakeful state.It has many instances which tell how do different buzurgan e deen
were visited upon by the prophet(saw) and also the 4 caliphs of islam.then at times also by hazrat fatima(RA).The holy prophet(pub) visits the people sometimes in their dreams and at other times when one is awake..Once i was reading about a saint who kept on reading daroodsharif but failed see the messenger.After 12 years he tried to commit suicide and he tied himself to the tree.with a string.suddenly he saw rasullalah catching him by his waist thus blessing him a new life.This happened in alaam e bedari(in wakeful state). people like shaikh abdul qadir jilani used to see the great messenger in front of him.communicating!Once a saint used to recite darood sharif 75 times a day and kept on seeing the blessed face of the holy prophet.Once there was another sanit whose father died when he was a kid.He and his mother used to boil the leaves and ate them in extreme poverty and never begged from anyone.Due to this pure food allah bleesd him to see the holy prophet in dreams often.there was once a saint who was blessed
in such a way that he was wakened by the holy prophet at the night of shab e barat.and he witnessed the holy sight with his eyes.I wanted to know that why people now a days dont see the holy prophet in wakeful state but only in dreams.Is this due to lack of our imaan now

Answer

It is possible that people do see the Holy Prophet (SAW) in a wakeful state in today’s times, but they do not relate this instantly. You will probably hear of this as time progress.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Muhammad Ashraf
DARUL IFTA – JAMEAH MAHMOODIYAH, SPRINGS

JOINT PROJECT WITH DARUL IFTA, MADRASAH IN’AAMIYYAH, CAMPERDOWN

DISCLAIMER - AskImam.org questions
AskImam.org answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on www.askimam.org for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. Askimam.org bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.

The Shar's ruling herein given is based specifically on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
AskImam.org bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of AskImam.org.
Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited. Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.

In another thread on this forum,posted by brother76, i came across this

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/8734-pious-buzrug...

Quote:
P:34-35 from the same book.

Questioner: "In ‘Arwaahe Thalatha’ Hadhrat Thanwi رحمة الله عليه has mentioned that Hadhrat Shah Waliyullah رحمة الله عليه was worried about his children. Nabi-e-Kareem ï·º became visible to him and said, ‘Love my children.’ It has also been written about Hadhrat Shah Abdul Azeez رحمة الله عليه that someone had come with a question."

Answer: "Nabi-e-Kareem's ï·º attending the lecture of Shah Saahib رحمة الله عليه was not to derive any benefit like how you and I will sit to acquire some benefit. Rather, Rasulullah's ï·º coming was to assist and endorse (Hadhrat Shah Saahib's talk). If Allah Ta'ala allows this to happen, then what is the problem?

Hadhrat Shah Waliyullah رحمة الله عليه writes that, "Qaari Abdullah Saahib رحمة الله عليه used to live in a certain Jungle in Delhi. We had all gone to learn Qur-aan Shareef by him. When Qaari Saahib رحمة الله عليه used to recite the Qur-aan shareef, he would close his eyes and sway his body, oblivious of his surroundings.

One day, whilst reciting the Qur-aan, some people wearing the sunnah clothing arrived. At their forefront was a personality who seemed to be their leader. He stayed for a while and then said, ‘May Allah Ta’ala bless you. You have fulfilled the right of the Qur-aan.’ Saying this, he departed. Upon completing his tilaawat (recitation) of Qur-aan, Qari Saahib opened his eyes and asked, ‘Mia, did anyone come here? My heart was awestruck.’ He was then told what had transpired.

Then, another person with saintly features appeared and asked, ‘Did Nabi-e-Kareem ﷺ come pass here?’
Someone asked him, ‘Why?’ He replied, ‘Two days ago I saw Nabi-e-Kareem ﷺ saying, ‘I'm going to listen to the Qur-aan (tilaawat) of Qaari Abdullah the day after tomorrow.’ He added, "I was not asleep at that time. I was awake. My eyes weren't closed. I was seeing this with my eyes open.’”

Dreams are plenty, but this is an incident which had occurred in a wakeful state. Nonetheless, I've been describing the bond and love, which the seniors of Darul Uloom Deoband have for Rasulullah ï·º .

I wanted to ask, is this proven from Sharia or sayings of Auliya?

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings