Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, bint e aisha, sipraomer
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2018 06:05

Life is difficult.

When I need spiritual support I start thinking of Rasoolallah SAW's in his original setting. I sort of feel that this is the way to face life - how he would face the problems?

Recently I finished reading  the biography of beloved Prohet PBUH by Martin Lings.

Having read several of such biographies now I suppose it is time to start recording my own observations.

You too can participate with your own views on the topic. But kindly do not clog it from quotations and excerpts from published books. We can read there. Tell us about your personal relationship with beloved Rasoolallah SAW.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2018 06:51
The way our beloved Prophet, may peace and blessings of Allah SWT be upon him, went about demolishing the enemies of the Deen of Allah SWT and the Muslims followed that for many a centuries makes it apparent for us why the west and some others are so scared of Islam and Muslims. We have to keep this in mind while trying to understand the attitude of the detractors.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2018 17:00
Prophet Muhammad SAWS was the strongest spiritual being ever created. He SAWS was in constant communication with Allah. Allah guided him on each step through Quran and Sunnah, reminded him of the previous prophets and how they dealt with their challenges. This increased his iman and gave him more spiritual strength to deal with the hardships he faced at the hands of mushriqeen and munafiqeen. He triumphed because of his spiritual strength, determination and wisdom and left an ever lasting legacy of inspiration for not only the Muslims but even the non Muslim revolutionaries up til the day of judgement. With bare minimum resources he brought the greatest spiritual and intellectual revolution which can't be time bound and limited to a certain geographical or racial setting. No matter which age, it is repeatable, imitable and successful.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2018 07:33
The Crafty, the Cunning and the Cheat

When I read a biography of Rasoolallah SAW for the first time I realized one thing most clearly, apart from those other zillion mighty things, was that biggest frauds, tricksters and hustlers could not deceive him.

May peace and blessings of Allah SWT be upon him.

It is strange that people notice all other things but this point is never emphasized.

Similarly when I read the translation of the Noble Qur'an for the first time the thing that was striking was that its focus is the Being of Allah SWT. Many people will think of it as a trivial observation. This is a trick of Iblis. In reality this is the first point that the polytheist and the atheist misses.

Before I saunter back to the original point here is one more digression.

In a couplet Allama Iqbal is talking about a possible reaction of a believing woman to the trappings of modern, so called progressive and glittering western ideology. Please do not ask me for the couplet for it will take time to locate it once again but when I come across it then I shall write it, IA. So when Allama begins the couplet I am curious what will he suggest to the Muslim woman, the bitter and sad reality today being that western charm is just too irresistible and any Islamic argument looks distinctly unappealing, unattractive and dull. But Allama said in the second part of the couplet that a wiseand pragmatic woman will not buy the temporary glitz for the price of the pears and diamonds of hereafter.

Coming back to the issue of dealing with the frauds of the modern world. Since this aspect of beloved Prophet SAW's life is never emphasized we can simply work out the implications of this attitude on our parts - it simply means that we can not deal with those who are cheating us today in a massive way. How? How are the enemies of Islam and Muslims cheating us, committing fraud on us and tricking us? Their treachery is apparent in every walk of life and that is what I have been focusing upon in my posts - even if it does not look sexy at all.

Let me recapitulate once again.

Dr Zakir Naik invites them to Islam. Their reaction? They call him hate preacher. Now decide for yourself is it hate speech to make a sincere effort to save them from the fire of hell in the hereafter. But any talk of the hereafter looks, seems, feels, smells and tastes very unsexy today. My apologies to use a modern colloquial terminology - I'll drop it in the rest of the post. They are trying their best to cheat us. What is the solution to this? well however hard they try to trivialize the hereafter please do not give up your message. You just can not afford to do that. The biggest concession you can give is to they admit that they understand what you are saying but do not agree with you. Do not leave them at any bigger bargain.

Whole west and the western stooges are united on one other Islamophobic point - that Muslims should not talk about Caliphate. This is global embezzlement on Muslims Ummah today. Remember that in the beginning Islam had not conflict with the western Christian world. Main conflict of Islam was with the Pagans and the Jewish people. Then when Islam started spreading outside the Arabian peninsula the conflict with Christianity became the main one and today though the west has shunned Christianity in daily life but their attitude towards Islam is still decided by the Pavlovian reflex learned from the times of Crusades and colonialism. Plus they have already created a huge following of the so called liberal democrats all over the world who act and react in the same manner towards Islam and Muslims as the west would have wished. Talk about Shariah, talk about Islam, talk about Caliphate and they do not need further evidence that you are the worst form of human sample and an enemy to them. this is the biggest swindle going on.

What should be done in this case? Well on this point we have to blame ourselves more - we have not worked seriously enough on communication problem here. The west had Muslims in their firm grip and the west remains very powerful today and they have very significant ally in the liberal democratic crowds the world over and in view of the sheer force and power of these numbers it becomes our problem to communicate to them that if we want Islam in our lives, if we want shariah to govern our own society then it is not a move against them. It is none of their business but we got to say it politely. We got to say that politely because in spite of all their smartness, politeness and maturity they simply are scared, very scared of Islam and Muslims. Plus understand that they are not fools. Plus understand that they are not ignorant either. They know it all. The problem is the opposite. they know it all and they are trying to cheat us. That is the biggest swindle.

Then there is the financial swindle. I do not have to talk much about it for brothers have been talking most knowledgeably about it ever since SF days. The paper currency is the global swindle perpetrated on the world. And the rest of the world supports, in so silly a manner, them that we are again left alone in their opposition. What a big travesty of the financial resources of Muslim Ummah that our precious money is their western banks and they use it against us in a myriad manner and today if we try to withdraw it in a single move then we simply can not do that. we are willingly offering ourselves to this fraud, cheating, swindle and treachery.

Industrial cheating is all so obvious. The moment any non-western society takes up any industry in a significant way the west finds ways to declare their technology harmful to the environment and kill the whole economy. Financial markets are another weapon to destroy industry in any competitor to western economy. Muslim countries are very small fry in this game - completely fooled, cheated and defrauded.

Political trickery upon the Muslim Ummah is the biggest shame on us followers of Rasoolallah SAW. Bring any resolution in the UN against Zionist atrocities against Palestinians and the US blocks it by her veto. And why is so that twenty percent or more of humanity, the Muslims, have not veto at all? What a swindle! And when Muslim countries make any organization that could be significant then the US and the west finds a way to have their representative sitting there? What is the business of the US Special envoy to OIC? This is most obvious fraud under way on the Ummah of beloved Prophet SAW and we simply are clueless as to how to deal with it.

The arms, weaponry and the so called defense industry of the west is another big time fraud under perpetual motion against the Muslim Ummah. We have no production of our own and the Europe, US, Israel and Russia were the only suppliers and now China is there in the market and we fools are the biggest buyers. What shameless chickens we have proved to be and how easily we are fooled by their tomfoolery, chicanery, skulduggery, importuning and embezzlement!

Look at the cultural fooling around - Hijab and other dressing. Have we been able to deal with the imposture called the west? No we have willingly subjected ourselves to their machinations. ( I wish my friends here would help me in making all of the above points more thorough and academically more robust. Take up one issue at a time.)

Rasoolallah SAW was a trader. Should not trade and commerce, exports and imports been our strong points? What a shame that we have allowed to be completely fooled by the west in this field.

The so called modern liberal democratic way of life is the huge imposture on us and we do not even know it. ( I hope no one comes out of the woodwork and starts lecturing me for not being modern enough and trying to take Ummah on the reverse gear. I am doing no such thing. Take advantage of all modern technology but at your own terms.)

The west is trying to cheat us on the theological front too. Their argument in this regard is that we have shunned religion from our life and hence we too should do the same. Please understand that even western materialism, either capitalism or communism, did not kill religion, Christianity, in the west. It is Zinoism that killed Christianity in the wake of the atrocities of the Third Reich, Nazi Germany and her actions against the Jewish people leading to the holocaust. very strange thing because though Hitler was a Christian he was not mainly acting on behalf of Christianity by German nationalism.

The cheating on the scientific front is one lucky exception in which Muslims have shown some awareness. I am talking about Darwinian Evolution. But it does not mean that we are not being cheated. So many of Muslims are seen standing with the west on this issue. Then there is the issue of separation of religion and science. Here we in all sincerity should be thankful to the west
for this but there is this very significant problem of portrait of science as anti-religion. science at best is religion neutral. But the west has convinced us that science is anti-religion. Swindle, quackery, deceit and deception.

On the front of technology, media, communication and management we have no one else but ourselves to blame for being the biggest chicken heart and hence the most deceived. Indeed a brother reminded me on MS itself a few weeks ago that problems of Ummah could be solved simply by being closer to our Deen. This is simply not like being followers of Rasoolallah SAW. If we learn a lesson from the pollination and failed date crop episode then Rasoolallah SAW explicitly told that we must employ all the technology, techniques, skills and expertise that we have for our welfare and well being. On this front sadly I can not even identify an adversary.

If we are real followers and lovers of Rasoolallah SAW then we would not allow ourselves to be defrauded. Sadly we so far look like the biggest fools in this cosmos.

Mein is ke siwa kuchh nahin mangta
Tere daman ki thandi hawa chahiye

I ask for nothing but
Breeze of your love
+2 -0Like x 1