Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

What will happen to 1.8 billion muslims....?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 11:22
salaam

What will happen to 1.8 billion muslims when the mahdi comes? as far as i am aware only 5000 muslims will join the mahdi. so what will happen to the rest of us?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 12:00
Only those will be saved whose faith will be very strong and who are already preparing.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 12:08
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

so the majority of the muslims will eventually follow dajjal?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 12:28
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum
Where did you get this 5000 figure from?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 12:47
Bismillah
I wonder the same. Only 5K Muslims??
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 13:15
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

Erm actually according to me, 5000 is a big figure, since the hadith tells us that 313 will give him bayah initially.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 14:02
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

It is a probability. Many Muslims will die in World War 3. Especially those who are living in cities. The more populated cities, the more danger they are in. Muslims with weak iman will fall pray for Dajjal and his associates.

The future events are forecasting their shadows in our times. Look around what is happening. Aren't the majority of Muslims being fooled and brainwashed by the media. They are constantly being bombarded with propaganda. The non practicing and even some practicing folks have bughz for ulema. Many practicing even have misconceptions about jihad and mujahideen. Look how tassawuf's meaning has been changed. Look how terrorism is mixed with jihad. Look how it is becoming difficult to differentiate between right and wrong as the time passes.

Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab and Maulana Asim Umar Sahab write that only those will be saved in the times of Dajjal who will be aware of the fitnas occurring in his times before hand. What it means is that this is the time for preparation. Even Ulema are affected by evil ideology of secularism. And secularism is nothing but deception and dajjalism.

Aren't the majority of Muslims blindly believing what the media is telling them to believe. I see Imams promoting democracy in their friday khutbahs but not even for once I have seen any imam who is ready to quote those akabir who declared that democracy is kufr. This is an indication that secular and alien ideologies are affecting our madaris also (forgive me for saying that).

The Industrial world has made life so luxurious that our bodies (most of us) are not fit to do jihad or migrate to the mountains.
There is a hadith which says something like this that when you stop hearing about dajjal from the mimbar, wait for his arrival. Now a days I have rarely heard of Dajjal in the friday khutbah (not youtube). I was shocked when I mentioned about Dajjal to an Imam masjid and he said that I don't know what you are talking about.

When Jerusulum was being conquered by the Muslims, there were two priests debating with each other about the appearance of Jesus AS at his last supper. Today we are debating about Rafaya dain and Ameen when the kuffar are preparing for World War 3. The jewish children in Israel are being brought to military parks and are being trained from the very beginning. In Dajjal vol.3. there is an incident that once a wealthy Israelite who had only one son came to the military recruiting officer and offered him bribe so that he could spare his son because military training and serving in the army for some years is compulsory for all the adults. The officer asked him to bring his son the next day. Upon his arrival with his son, the officer shot his son in his head stating that if he is not going to serve the military while the Arabs are on our necks then he is better dead.

This is their attitude towards war and fighting against the Goyems. What is our attitude towards Jihad? How do our parents react on the mere mention of the word jihad?

This is just tip of the iceberg which I have shared here. Do you have any doubts about what is going to happen with the majority of Muslims when the majority even doesn't know "Keh Dajjal kis balah ka naam hai".
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 15:54
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

from a video i stumbled upon on youtube. i dont agree with the opinions in the video, but i assumed the number given was true. i apologise if i was wrong.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 15:56
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab and Maulana Asim Umar Sahab write that only those will be saved in the times of Dajjal who will be aware of the fitnas occurring in his times before hand. What it means is that this is the time for preparation. Even Ulema are affected by evil ideology of secularism. And secularism is nothing but deception and dajjalism.

who are these scholars? where are they from? where did they study?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 15:59
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Many practicing even have misconceptions about jihad and mujahideen.

but can you blame the people? look at the atrocities committed by isis for example.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 16:06
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:

In Dajjal vol.3. there is an incident that once a wealthy Israelite who had only one son came to the military recruiting officer and offered him bribe so that he could spare his son because military training and serving in the army for some years is compulsory for all the adults. The officer asked him to bring his son the next day. Upon his arrival with his son, the officer shot his son in his head stating that if he is not going to serve the military while the Arabs are on our necks then he is better dead.

that seems pretty far fetched. what is Dajjal vol.3?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 16:39
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab.is the editor of Zarb e Momin (A famous weekly newspaper of karachi). He has studied from Karachi. He is a well renowned deobandi alim.

Maulana Asim Umar is another deobandi scholar from India. He is currently working in a world famous jihadi organization.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 16:42
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Isis is not jihadi. They are khuwarij. I am blaming no one. Those who will strive to know the truth will hopefully be in a better position to prepare themselves for the upcoming events. Those who won't strive will lose it. It's the duty of every muslim to seek essential knowledge of Islam. It is the duty of those who know to share their knowledge with those who know not.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 16:49
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I think you don't know urdu language. Any Way.

Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab wrote three books on the topic of Dajjal.

Dajjal - kon kub kahan (Dajjal Who, When, Where) vol. 1

Dajjal - Alami Dajjali Riyasat Ibtida sey inteha tak (Dajjal's global government from beginning to end) vol. 2

Dajjal - Dajjali dastawez, dajjal ke hamnawa, dajjali ilamaat, Israel ki kahani, Mashriq o Maghrib ke likharion ki zubani (Protocols of the Zion, Dajjal's associates, symbols of Dajjal, Story of Israel in the light of Eastern and Western writers) vol. 3
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2018 16:50
I am surprised that you have been in Afghanistan and yet you don't know about these scholars. They are very famous jihadi scholars.
No post ratings