Create an account
Most Reputable Members

Significant Life Experiences

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Maripat
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 27th April 2018 16:18

I have always felt in this world like Alice in Wonderland.

It has been an uphill task comprehending and adjusting to the external reality, as much as I have managed to do.

In spite of being a perpetual misfit I might have stumbled upon some remotely useful things. I intend to record those in this thread.

You are not only welcome but requested to share your own significant learning moments.

This thread is not for Eureka moments - those are different things.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

abu mohammed
Rank Image
Longevity:
28%
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 27th April 2018 16:31
Maybe a better choice of words instead of Alice in Wonderland :) Just my opinion.

What I have learnt and continue to learn is that we are being brainwashed in every aspect of life to remove the deen from our hearts. forever. It is being done so subliminally that we just don't realize it, as above.

Brain washed in religion, politics, life, pleasure, and so on and Shaitan is doing well so far.
Like x 1
Maripat
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 27th April 2018 16:46
Alice in Wonderland is not a Christian metaphor. Though it is a western metaphor but it is secular in nature. Basically this thread is about understanding this world by personal experience. To understand it from the Prophetic point of view is the necessary step number two.
No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic