Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

galloway's mask slips again

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 17:30
salam

dont know whats happened to my previous threats about this charlaton but the fool has striked again. i came across a whatsapp a few days ago where someone screenshotted a tweet of his which is as follows
" such is the sickness in the muslim world that many who carried me on their shoulders for my opposition to the UK/USA war on iraq now insult me for my opposition to the UK/USA war on syria and those who quietly supported the iraq war now oppose the syria war #muslims

the arrogance of this man!. we support any good cause regardless who happens to be in it. if shaytan himself ever did something praiseworthy id support him in that lol. he played the brealwi/pakistani community good. brealwis shia love this clown.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 20:35
Poor is the state of the muslims, who happen to listen to such a man.
Does it suffice for a man to profess he's become muslim so that every of his view must be followed ? They surely found the way to infiltrate the minds of the ummah. I doubt the shahadah of none, but kuffars exactly know how is the best way to influence us.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 20:58
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

no doubt this guy infiltrated the muslim community. he actually would make a good double agent. jumped in bed with the muslims knew our strenghts and weakness then took us for a ride.

im beginning to wonder is he really against israel cos he sees them as zaalim or to get our vote? muslims r stupid for even falling for this west or russia/leftist rubbish. end of day kuffar are kuffar and they all have their own agendas. no one and i repeat NO ONE will do our dirtyy laundry for us. o say this as a corbyn fan even though compared to othrr politicians he is great n seems like a decent human he too wont solve our issues. only way to sort out our mess is to remove our apostate leaders and replace them with leaderd who will defend our lands and carry out Jihad in its true and real sense
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 20:59
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

maybe i dont get it because i dont know the background or context of the quote, but what has he said wrong there?

btw i am not a galloway supporter. im not even that much interested in him.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 21:00
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

has he claimed to be muslim?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 21:08
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

it's the hoax that runned in the e-ummah years ago, don't know if it's true or not, and to be frank I don't wanna know.
But what is sure is some converts already expose their true agenda ie waterdown islam or other alteration.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 21:22
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

as far as i am aware, he has never claimed to be muslim.

i understand what you are saying about being aware of munafiqs who try to create fitnah from within. no doubt it happens. but dont forget that many born muslims also try to pervert and change islam. some are even widely accepted within the ummah. easy examples are tablighis and the way they try to water down other tenets of the deen.
+0 -0Agree x 2Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 22:46
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

ive met brothers who claimed to have asked him face to face and he said yes but he dont wana go public. also back in the days he used to be radio presenter and always greet with asalaam u alaikum and hoodwink muslims by using terms like inshAllah, mashAllah, ameen etc.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 23:02
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 17th April 2018 23:19
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

but if he wanted to use islam to infiltrate and manipulate from within, then why doesnt he openly claim to be muslim? it would open a lot more doors for him.

i dont really know much, but it seems like muslims see him as a hero and therefore really badly want him to be a muslim so look for excuses to label him as such. but then go up in arms when he does or says something that is not in line with islam and get extra offended as they feel betrayed by him. whereas there might not be anything to feel betrayed about as he is not a muslim at all?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 02:56
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Sorry to butt in, but "water down other efforts of deen" is something you hear from some of the juhala in the work, not the ulama, so would it be correct to ascribe it as a blanket statement to the tablighis?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 08:57
I don't get the gist of the thread when Allah told us already:

Quote:
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

But then again, We have left the Quran!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 10:07
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

ulama in tabligh jamaat are a very small minority. majority of tabligh jamaat are non ulama. its the majority that makes tabligh jamaat what it is.

and yes they either water down, attack, and even completely negate some other efforts of deen. i have experienced tabligh jamaat in the uk, india, pakistan, america. i have found this trait of the tj's in all these places, so i doubt it is isolated.
+2 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 12:34
We don't have to agree with everything that galloway says or does but cant downplay his activism against zionism and islamophobia.

Its amazing how syria has brought the leftists and right wing loonies on the same platform
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 13:06
Losr respect for him for 3 things

1) backing assad/ iran/ Russia in syria
2) campaigning against yes vote in the Scottish referendum
3) campaigning for brexit
No post ratings