wazifa from DU Deoband: black pepper,fire,#11

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#151 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2018 19:15
Your above conclusion seems strange, because if we aren't speaking about religious practices, and we are speaking about actual permissible cures that work, then we should use the cures regardless of who it is associated with. Going back to the aspirin analogy, that would mean we would stop taking medication for a sickness from a pharmaceutical company which is backed by research because taken that medication is associated with some non Muslim group.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#152 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2018 19:25
Brother, that's a bit of a surprise. Mufti Sahab has given such a clear answer. Perhaps read it again especially the following part:

Quote:
f. Sometimes, even though some practices are non-religion tib based, but they gain a unique shi'aar of another religion. In indo-pak we have many such activities. For example, pouring water over body may be a natural tibb method to ward of evil eye (as also utilized in some ahadith). But if you do it as part of shinto ritual for removal of evil spirits, suddenly that ritualistic practice even though it is same dousing in water, becomes a non-islamic shi'aar. Someone seeing you do it, would think that perhaps you are shinto or something. Similarly, if an amal practice is natural and general, which ought to be permissible under the general rule, but it is so affixed with hindus, then even this practice would become makruh due to tashabbuh. This is what I have highlighted in the later part of answer.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#153 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2018 19:30
I agree that's what mufti sahib said, so if he will say that we can't take a certain medication in a certain way to treat cancer because it is the unique feature of some satanist cult, even though it is scientifically proven that the medication is 99% effective , then I will have no further questions.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#154 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2018 19:59
abu mohammed wrote:
This is why I said to the sister, that it will also depends on how the question is asked, she came straight in with Hinduism! That automatically gives a different perspective.

I came straight in with Hinduism because this is what I was asking from day one.

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/11875-wazifa-from...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#155 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2018 20:19

Concerned wrote:
View original post

At the outset, know that ALL asbab get their effect from Allah alone. No panadol/tylenol or aspirin will have any effect whatsoever unless Allah puts the effect in it. 

It is the same for any ruqya, ta'weez or medicinal practice. 

So for the question of why to use pepper, etc. Allahu A'lam. This is what the researcher of the field figure out. These things happen to generally have a positive outcome. So they do tajarubaat, and see what is the general correlation. I have no clue how they determine this. 

All I can say is even if these actions are 100% positive correlation with cure, the cure is from Allah alone. So regardless of correlation, we will still assess whether the practice has shirk in it, or does it have tashabbuh with a procedure specific to another religion or qawm. 

+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#156 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2018 20:22
concerned wrote:
I agree that's what mufti sahib said, so if he will say that we can't take a certain medication in a certain way to treat cancer because it is the unique feature of some satanist cult, even though it is scientifically proven that the medication is 99% effective , then I will have no further questions.

Remove the point of effectiveness because it is not directly related to the discussion.

There should be no disagreement because your saying the same thing which Mufti Sahab has said.

We can't take a certain medication in a certain way (chilli method) to treat cancer (evil eye) because it is the unique feature of some satanist cult (Hinduism)
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#157 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2018 20:28

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I can only mention greatly about Pakistan. Ulama of india can assess the custom and norm of india.

In Pakistan, the genuine ulama' do use some such treatments, however mostly they disassociate the practice from hinduistic norm by combining du'a and adhkar with them. No hindu would do an amal while glorifying Allah. So in this way they break the tashabbuh. 

At the same time, there are still many phony peers in Pakistan who do these actions with wierd unknown incantations. All those are to be rejected. Just as you seek an honorable Mufti/Alim for your deeni islaah, search for an honorable deeni amil for medical/spiritual assistance.

So if an honorable Amil who you can see is muttabi' sunnah, prescribe such an action for you, rely on him and carry it out. However, if you see some glaring red flags yourself then just avoid.

Avoidance and sticking to masnun du'as is always better.

Indian demographic and norms with hindu customs will be assessed by a scholar who is in those areas. Just keep a general healthy aprehension for non masnun a'maals. Insha'Allah your avoidance, even from something Mubah will be rewardworthy.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#158 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2018 20:45
This is true. Also I've seen awaam abandoning the masnoon duas (maybe they consider them old or ineffective or time taking) and running behind such bogus aamils.

I was told by a Mufti that I have serious black magic done on me, so I started recitng Surah Baqarah after maghrib and Manzil after every Salah and it has worked like a miracle, by the will of Allah. I was suffering from a medical problem and it has gone alhamdulillah. All the symptoms of depression, anxiety etc have gone alhamdulillah. Allah's words are very very powerful and more effective than these amaliyat.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#159 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 12:22

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Let me give you some free advice.

There is NOBODY alive today who can tell you that someone has done Magic on you, it is not possible. They speculate and sometimes the speculation may be accurate.

As Dr76 has rightly pointed out that over 99% of those who portray themselves as experts in this fields are fakes and charlatans. Even those who are not fakes or charlatans and try to treat patients with sincerity are not knowledgeable.

I know a brother who was an ex professional and now does Ruqya after retirement. He knows Shariah and he is very meticulous in his note taking, analysis and also understands the basics of psychology and psychiatry. When he was working, this person was at the top of his profession.

I am trying to impress upon you that he is not dumb or stupid.

He has hundreds of case studies of his patients and he is extremely thorough in his diagnosis and meticulous in his adherence to Sunnah and treatment. He is not need of money and neither has the need to scam people.

The first thing he tells patients is that the cure is from Allah and in the Sunnah. NOBODY has the knowledge of the unseen except Allah and NOBODY can give them definite answers. He will recommend certain treatments which he has learned from studying the Sunnah and from experience but cure is with Allah.

If Allah wishes, the patient will be cured.

If Allah wishes, the patient may not be cured.

Rely upon the Allah and know that this is a test, our job is to be servants of Allah and be patient.

In short, an honest, educated, qualified and professional (sincere) person will not make pie in the sky announcements. You can hear YouTube videos where some Ulama make bold claims that this will cure all sorts of cancers etc is just stupid. Unfortunately, due to lack of knowledge in the Ummah Muslims falls for these gimmicks.

The hardest thing in the world is to change yourself. The easiest thing is to BLAME someone else for your problems and Black Magic/Jinn is a convenient excuse.

I have said this before and I am saying it again! Even if someone is affected by Black Magic/Jinn they can still live a fairly balanced/normal life IF THEY WANT TO! It is a test from Allah and no different to living with any other sort of illness like diabetes, blood pressure etc.

You turn to Allah and you cope.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#160 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 13:03
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

جزاك الله خيرا
I have read this again and again but I could not figure out exactly what's your advice (sorry). If your saying that I should not go behind amils and rely on Allah then this is what I'm doing. I can't understand this amaliyat stuff anyways. And I don't care if there is black magic on me or not but reciting Surah Baqarah and Manzil really had a deep impact on me..
No post ratings

Jump to page: