Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

wazifa from DU Deoband: black pepper,fire,#11

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#166 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2019 22:35
Sometimes the weaker item is the stronger.

Fire is fierce, yet the softer water will put it out.

The earth is strong when we walk over it, yet a tiny seed can penetrate it and grow harvest.

And there are many things like this in nature where the apparent weak is actually the one that can overcome or destroy the powerful!
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#167 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2019 09:12
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

True sir,but I am trying to make a different point...

Magic exists and it affects.Like any other art or science,it needs extensive training and those who master it,can use it effectively.Similarly those who learn to counter it can do so...

There are many instances mentioned in books where people with great taqwa got affected by magic and needed to take help of ‘professionals’ to counter it.Those professionals were apparently less muttaqi than those who needed their help.

My point is,NOT to mix the two issues.
+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#168 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2019 17:07
ALIF wrote:
View original post

There is no disagreement on that. However, in most of the cases it is the fault of the sick that he has been affected because of his ignorance and laziness in regards to shariah. Precaution is better than remedy. We must educate ourselves and others in do's and don'ts of shariah. Otherwise after one magician being countered, the next one will attack and so on and so forth. We have to reach to the root of the problem and not just see things on surface level.

This is similar to a person who wants to cure diabetes and consults a doctor for it and takes medication but doesn't stop himself from eating sugar because it's tempting. Or a person with heart disease who takes medicine but doesn't adopt a diet free of cholesterol. Similarly, a person is running after amils but not learning even the basics of shariah is in great disaster. He will be in the loop of magic attacks and will waste a lot of his wealth, health and relationships.

Recite Surah Baqarah, Ayatul Kursi, the four quls and then tell me that after doing it punctually with five times jamaat prayers and stict adherence to shariah you were still affected by black magic and I will present my head to be beheaded.

I dare challenge any magician out there to attack me. I dare every devil who is reading this thread to attack me. I CHALLENGE!

I have already gone through this experience that is why I am saying it again and again. Let me be very clear about it. They are afraid of Allah's name and His name is very powerful. Do the dharb of dhikr on your heart and I will see how the biggest devil could stand it.

Or should I say something better. Come to the lands of jihad and prepare your war horses and I will see how the devils can stand such a sight.

The reason why these things are getting more common and often is the fact that the world is near it's end and the present non shariah environment is more dajjalized. The first step to take is to isolate yourself from haram environment as much as possible and adopt a way of livelihood which doesn't become a hindrance in your practicing of Islam and amaal of masjid. Also education of womenfolk and children in regards to Islam is very very necessary. I am not an advocate for dars e nizami for each and every individual but I do support essential ilm for each Muslim and Muslimah. Learn and develop your salah as an institution and work upon all of it's four aspects (Teaser to my future thread) i.e. dhikr, quran, durood and dua. Also make your children hafidh e Quran with sound understanding of it's translation and summarized meanings. This will help them in developing their Salah as an institution and not just an ibadah which will strengthen their iman and Islam.

Strong foundations are important than upper building.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#169 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2019 19:00
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Very forceful post...

I wanted to ask a genuine question...

I know you are well versed in ahadeeth regarding end times.i just recalled the meaning of a Hadeeth that ‘A Momin will consider his Iman strong enough to defy Dajjal and will approach him,and will be trapped by dajjal as a result”

There was a ‘Gumrah Sufi’ in Delhi in time of Shah Abdul Aziz ra. Shah sahib sent one of his most talented student to him for munazira,the gumrah sufi spelled some magic,and the student of shah sahib R.A. became his mureed,shaved not only his beard but was sent back to shah sahib,this time on behalf of the gumrah Sufi as his emissary:)

Please note that particular student of shah sahib R.A. used to recite 125,000 Isme zat daily....

This particular incident is mentioned by both Hazrat Gangohi ra and Amir shah khan sahib R.A. in their books.

Ghaus Ali Shah Qalandar ra mentions a similar incident in his book regarding a ‘Thug’ doing something similar to a well know Shaikh,by reciting a mantra on pebbles and throwing them towards that Shaikh, and him giving the Thug all the valuables he had without realising it,in a trance like state....Ghaus Ali shah R.A. being a witness to it....

What do you say about it ?

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#170 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2019 03:30
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Confronting dajjal, the fake shaykh or thug is another thing.

Abiding by shariah and taking precautionary measures is a totally different thing.

I am not denying the fact that there is indeed black magic. However, we can either maximize it's effect because of our own weak iman and fisq or minimize or totally block it's effect with our strong will and determination, taqwa and high level of iman.

I have observed one fact in my life very often. Problems are not that serious as most of us believe them to be. Real problem is not of that magnitude which our imagination makes it to be. Either we can intensify an experience because of our own mind and condition of our soul or else we can learn to control ourselves in difficult situation and hold on to our nerves resulting in loss of impact.

I will give a great example from our current times. The coalition of thugs warned of great consequences if they are not listened to. The mujahideen didn't care and the realists fell for their bluff. The mujahideen were strong willed and stood to their ground and finally triumphed. The realists got their foot in their mouth. What do you think is the difference between the two?

Programming! The realists are programmed to see the West in awe and fear from very early childhood. Where as the mujahideen are programmed to see Allah in awe and fear. Whoever will fear Allah will fear no one and whoever will not fear Allah will fear everything. It's all about programming and dhikr, quran and salah are all part of that programming.

Do you know that the Jews wanted to assassinate Prophet Muhammad SAWS with black magic but the impact was very shallow.

Quote:
:“And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, “Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever.” Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah’s permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this.”(Al-Baqarah: 102 )‏

If Allah permits them to do their evilness then ask Allah for help and request him to remove that permission. He listens to the sincere ones.

Finally, trials and tribulations come to the believers so that they come closer to Allah and leave bad deeds and or to increase their status in Jannah. However, if a person doesn't improve his actions and starts running after amils then will the purpose of those trials be fulfilled or will the trials increase more as punishment or stronger reminder to mend one's ways?

Seek the help of genuine practitioners but learn and practice the deen too. If there is no deen then there is no benefit in superficial and temporary cure.
+5 -0Like x 3Winner x 2

Jump to page: