Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Should the Muslims give up Babri Masjid?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 07:32
Assalaam alaikum

What are the views of the members of this forum regarding that stance maulana Syed Salman nadvi sahab has taken on the babri masjid issue.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 10:08
ibnAbrar wrote:
View original post

He should quit. The decision to give up Babri Masjid is to sell your Deen.

Hypocritical!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 10:48
Thread split from India diary
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 11:24
Loading tweet
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 12:03
A day after his proposal that Babri Masjid be shifted from the disputed site met with loud protests at the executive meeting of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), senior Muslim cleric Maulana Salman Nadwi stayed away from the Board’s meeting on Saturday, but told The Indian Express that he will continue his own efforts alongside Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to find an out-of-court settlement to the dispute.
Nadwi on Saturday told The Indian Express, “I have clear divergence of views from the All India Muslim Personal Law Board on this issue. Last night, I tried to tell them that sticking to its stated position — that the mosque will be built there and nowhere else — does not help anyone and merely leads to a charged atmosphere without anyone benefitting.

“Anyway, the first of the four schools of Islamic jurisprudence allows a mosque to be shifted. We can look for a suitable place between Lucknow and Faizabad and bring an end to the tension.” Nadwi’s proposal at the AIMPLB meeting in Hyderabad on Friday created a furore, with others on the Board maintaining that there is no question of any compromise, especially now that the Supreme Court has also seconded its position that the matter of Babri Masjid is actually a title dispute.

AIMPLB member Kamal Farooqui said, “It has been our position since the 1990s that the site of the mosque is non-negotiable. Namaz has been offered there for 500 years and there is no way the masjid can be built at a different site.”
Farooqui also said, “By the law of the land, a Wakf property cannot be transferred, leased or sold. We have full faith in the Supreme Court, which has now said that it is not a matter of faith but a title suit and will be treated as such.”
About his decision to stay away from the AIMPLB meeting on Saturday, Nadwi, a member of the AIMPB executive committee, said, “When I placed my proposal, seniors such as Syed Arshad Madani, who were on the stage, remained silent but some others like Kamal Farooqui and Qaseem Rasool created such a ruckus that I thought it is better to stay away. If I cannot place my views in a civil manner, then I might as well not go.
“But I am clear on my view that we need to strive for an out-of-court settlement to Babri by talking to Hindus, and I will continue my efforts.” He also said that Art of Living founder Ravi Shankar and he are slated to meet some saints in Ayodhya either later this month or on March 20 to find a solution to the impasse.
indianexpress.com/article/india/will-carry-on-effort-to-r...
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 12:07
RSS and BJP will emerge as more powerful forces in India if this decision is taken.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 12:25
Then what is the solution of the issue.
It is evident that it's not possible to have a masjid there unless the mughal empire returns with all its glory.
Is it really true that never in the history any masjid has ever been relocated.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 12:31
Let the Supreme Court decide. You give up claim to babri masjid today and tomorrow you will have Hindus staking claim for other masajids and Islamic sites. Then what are you going to do. Why is Ml. Salman nadvi having dialogues with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar about babri masjid. He's just another RSS/BJP stooge like baba ramdev with multi million dollar businesses.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 14:27
Once Babri Masjid is given to the Mushrikeen, the doors to Masjid Al Aqsa will weep.

Babri Masjid was/is a wake up call for the Ummah, if it is given away, plans will be made to even relocate Al Quds!

Then what Daleel will we present?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 15:10
Youtube Video

Above posts brought back memories of a great lecture by Molvi Masood.

I'm not promoting or propagating him or his group. But this lecture was once upon a time.....awesome!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 15:54
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 15:55
Delete
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 21:28
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 06:42
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 10:31
Muslims have only two options in any situation. Either we are powerful,then we fight OR we are weak then we do Sabr..in both cases we seek the help of Allah SWT through dua and adopting pious deeds.Sometimes an apparent withdrawal leads to Fathe Mubeen, SULHE HUDAIBIYA is as much a sunnat as is FATHE MAKKAH.
+2 -0Like x 1