Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

My Thread on Dr Zakir Naik

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,938
Brother
2,922
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 12:40
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


You claim to have done research that proves the whole objective behind Peace TV was some sort of choreographed stunt designed to divide Muslims . Whilst myself and Professor Maripat have offered nothing but conjecture.

Well you have neither in this post nor any of the previous ones presented any research or evidence of it being a stunt, so your contention is by itself nothing but conjecture. If you have research based evidence then present it.

Your very lack of objectivity on this topic is the reason no one is agreeing with you.

(1) Your personal dislike for Zakir Naik came across clearly in all of your posts. You have presented no evidence to back up your claim that Dr Zakir Naiks entire objective for setting up, PEACE TV was to sow discord amongst muslims and was not about Dawah.

(2) Your repetition "Coward, Coward, Coward," along with other invective against Zakir Naik again showed your dislike was personal.

(3) You also seem to have some issue with Indian muslims being Nationalistic and claiming that Indias is the worlds largest democracy.

(4) You seem to think Dr Zakir Naik hiring a expensive legal team will exonerate him.... whilst everyone else believes that the Trial is a witch-hunt and it will be a mere formality he will be convicted regardless of who is defending him.









report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
2,093
Brother
2,799
Maripat's avatar
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 12:55
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post
I was apprehensive that brothers and sisters might not digest this bit but I nevertheless went with the line of my argument.

We Muslims have been on leave from being Muslims for about five hundred years. Spain happened because of our laxity. Whole colonialism happened because we were lazy.

Even Allama Iqbal said :

Teen sau saal se hain Hind ke maikhane band
Ab munasib hai tera faiz ho aam aye Saqi

For three hundred years tavers of India are closed
'Tis appropriate that now you be generous Saqi

Iqbal said it hundred years ago.

So clearly we have been on leave for a long time.

Ahmed Deedat, Dr Zakir Naik have broken that mould. That is what a Mujaddid is supposed to do.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
123
Sister
115
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 15:22
Bismillah
As the brother left this thread, I too want to make a conclusion that I don't see anything to hate Dr.Zakir Naik to the extent the brother is hating. He might be a salafi but none went through vedas like him and presented to the big hindu audience. Indian public is very different from the western public. People of west speak if they clearly see there is some injustice unless like Indians in general who do not stand up that easily. That is why I say Baig's case or any case in west cannot be compared with cases in India. Zakir Naik deserves the appreciation for all his efforts. I also cannot agree that just because he is a salafi, he should be associated with saudi regime. The saudi rulers are again tyrants according to me. They will use person like Dr.Zakir Naik by financing his dawah activities to show themselves as working for deen and to gain some reputation. This does not mean that Zakir Naik is involved in all their sinful activities and he should be classed as an enemy. I see racism among arabs because of moving away from deen (not all) and when saudi regime don't support their own arab brothers when they stand for haqq but torture them in jails, I doubt they will stand for Zakir Naik. Allahu alam

Also I do not know why should we be accused of nationalism just because we don't hate him to the level the brother is hating him. Quite hurtful to be honest about this false accusation. Let Allah SWT forgive us all for our shortcomings. Ameen

Also I would like to know about the exposure of Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui. I believe I have some right to know as it came as a surprise when I read this in this thread. Can anyone direct me to any links or books?

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,259
Brother
1,487
Arfatzafar's avatar
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 16:31
Maripat wrote:
View original post

One of my friend is the head of technical department of I Plus, a religious channel. It's head office is in Bombay. My friend's brother is the the partner in ownership of I Plus. He was the assistance of Dr zakir naik in Peace Tv a few years ago. He told a few things about Dr naik.

a: He belongs to Bohra community (a Shia sect)

b: His own brother in law (sister's husband) is a fanatic Shia who own WIN channel (Shia channel)

Now, whether Dr naik is a Sunni or still a Shia or masquerade as Sunni is unknown.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -2Dislike x 2Old x 1
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,171
Sister
513
bint e aisha's avatar
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 16:43
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Are you for real? You are calling him a shia based on hearsay? Don't you know his views about yazid?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
20,850
Brother
6,952
abu mohammed's avatar
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 16:47
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

I've heard him telling the public about his Shia connections before, especially when Shia ask him the question about the differences between the two.

He sets the record straight and ends with his trade mark response - "I hope that answers your question"
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,938
Brother
2,922
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 17:14
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post


Here is Maulana Tariq Jameels response to such accusations against Zakir Naik youtu.be/CAJ2s2PpO4U

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,259
Brother
1,487
Arfatzafar's avatar
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 19:30
it is most unfortunate that the Dawoodi Bohras who are Shi'as and have great devotion for Hazrat Ali (A.S.) and his son Imam Husain, now-a-days under the leadership of their religious head, Sayedna Mohd. Burhanuddin, literarlly celebrate the solemn days of Moharram rather than commemorating them.

As if it is a day of Eid, they happily call the 10th of Moharram as 'Ashara Mubarak' and celebrate it with fine colorful dresses (Indian Express describes them as "Women made a pretty picture in their colorful ridas - in baby pink, pale green, baby blue, lavender - embroidered with intricate floral patterns), lavish food with chicken biryani, ice-cream and sweets.
www.dawoodi-bohras.com/news/80/97/Making-a-tamasha-of-Moh...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,259
Brother
1,487
Arfatzafar's avatar
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 19:32
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Has molana ever met Dr zakir naik let alone working in peace tv for several years..?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,259
Brother
1,487
Arfatzafar's avatar
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 19:36
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

You need to grow up, sister.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Disagree x 3
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,259
Brother
1,487
Arfatzafar's avatar
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 19:52
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

And I've never heard him calling shias as kafir for their disgusting aqaid as several salafi scholars do.

Also I've not heard him criticising their aqaid whereas you can hear him criticising ahnaf and other Sunni groups.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
20,850
Brother
6,952
abu mohammed's avatar
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 20:04
Well here he say's Shiaism came much later and has nothing to do with Islam:
youtu.be/Zy9a_aYgqPE
(I don't even know why we need to clarify that, he is not Shia. He is from the Ahle 'Sahih' Hadith youtu.be/Jn9XKiG_Dtg )

He's basically a follower of Shaykh Albani (rh)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,171
Sister
513
bint e aisha's avatar
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 20:12
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Maulana Tariq Jameel sb has met him. See
these images
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,171
Sister
513
bint e aisha's avatar
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 20:21
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

There are many many ulama who don't call shias as kafir. Are they all shias too?

And btw why is Saudi Arabia supporting him?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,938
Brother
2,922
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd June 2017 20:38
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post


So Zakir Naik is Yahoodi according to some.
He is Shia According to others.
A Pakistani ISI agent
A Saudi Arabian Agent.

Next we will be hearing that he is actually a Christian pretending to be Muslims, and all his years of debating Christians was a trick.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top

Jump to page: