Create an account
Most Reputable Members

Dr Israr Ahmed

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Maripat
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 10:51
The spirituality present in his personality and speeches is not of the same order as that of our Elders but he has no parallel when it boils down to identification of the current worldly problems faced by Islam and Muslims. He looked modern world and modernity in the eyes, straight. He had the courage and intellect and ability to talk of real problems and worry about solving these. He did not hide his head in sand, Khanqah, Madarsa or a university. He lead a full life and spent every moment of it breaking his head on most crucial problems and he put his finger accurately on the the real malaise inflicting Muslim Ummah today. He was a rare person on this account because even Deonad of today has for more than sixty years abandoned this crucial angle and the Jama-at-e-Islami and movements like that took obvious lead over our own Ulama and leaders. In my view he was the Mujaddid after Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi RA. Rahmatullah Alaihi.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 2
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Umm Khadeejah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2017 17:44
Bismillah
Won't the lag we find in Deoband ulema will be heavy on Muslims as many look forward to them for guidance in these critical times? I feel their guidance in accordance to situation is very crucial for the ummah, at least for the India Muslims. Allahu alam
No post ratings
Maripat
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2017 10:52
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

That is what keeps me worrying and it worries lots of us. I do not know how to arouse our Ulama in this matter.

No post ratings
Back to top Post New Topic