You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Naqshband66
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 20th May 2017 08:54
Muslim Ummah aspires to attain a rightful and honored place among the civilizations of the world and make her full contribution towards international peace, progress and happiness of humanity.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 31st May 2017 08:42
The World Enjoys

The world enjoys.
Particularly the west.
I would love to see the Muslim Ummah enjoy.
Enjoy the things that are allowed, Halaal.
I would like to see a happy Ummah.

Contray to the rest of the world, particularly the west, Ummah is in a very bad shape.
Let alone enjoying even their normal subsistance level is a distant dream.
True some Muslims are enjoying.
I can not deny that.
I am not denying that.
But the number of Muslims enjoying is small.
Very small.

While the world enjoys I have to shed tears over Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Rohingyas and the Muslims in India. Muslims in the west have to be alert about being typecast as terrorists - seven days a week, twenty for hours a day.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 31st May 2017 09:02
Taboo For Me

I do not talk much about Zionism/Palestine, Kashmir, Iran/Shiaism.

Zionism/Palestine : There is the problem of chosen people where anything you say about them has a high rate of being used against you. Zionism is one such problem. Hence it is so difficult to open you mouth about it - in spite of the colossal freedom of speech song and dance of the west.

Kashmir : Being an Indian Muslim it is virtually impossible for me to say a word about Kashmir problem. Anything you say, again, can fall upon its face.

Iran/Shiaism : This is again a chosen people problem. shia's superior become somehow they happen to be from beloved Prophet SAW's family and hence we better behave according to their wishes or else....

Being human I have limitations and it has been an uphill task to mull and ponder over the problems that beset Muslim Ummah. Even these these areas mentioned above have not found enough space in my musings and opinionating.

I wish my brothers and sisters were little bit more indulgent towards these issues. It would have made my task a lot easier. Of course a brother or a sister with better abilities and capabilities could have done much better than me.

But that is in the past.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 31st May 2017 09:05
The Encroachment Theory

There is this encroachment upon the life space of Muslim Ummah.

By now I do feel that I have a few concrete things to talk. The trick is, obviously, not to adopt a hostile posture and disposition and but articulate the concerns of the Ummah, particularly the encroachment upon her life space, politely and cademically.

My suggestion is that it should be done by dividing the problem into two parts.
Global problem of Ummah and Indian problem of Muslim Ummah.

The global encroachment is by the west. This encroachment is bt and large by commission.

The Indian encroachment has so far been by omission but now acts of commission are slowly but massively taking over.
No post ratings