Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, mSiddiqui
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,043
Brother
8,231
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#661 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 14:08

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I have no interest in posting my "wisdom" at all. I am however disagreeing with your assertions based on Qur'aan and Sunnah.

Khilafah (Caliphate) point 1: Based on knowledge of the World


This is your post:

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/10194-on-kashmir....

This is video which you included in your post:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMX-xLArMbc

At minutes 16:10 onwards listen to the entire argument translated into English as:

Khilafah (Caliphate) which Allah Ta’ala has granted (to humans) is based on knowledge of the world and not the knowledge of the Deen. The basis of Khilafah (granted to humans) is not based on (acts of worship), Dhik’r etc

Loading Qur'aan Verse

If those (able) humans are also obedient to Allah then they would get Khilafah (Caliphate) as well as Niyabat.

If you disagree based on what you have posted yourself, please state your disagreement from the Qur'aan and Sunnah. Based on your response and behavior we will move to point 2.


report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,043
Brother
8,231
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#662 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 14:19

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post
 

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
In this age we lack honest traders and honest professionals. The clean shaven are not ready to fill the gap. However, if ulema take the lead then I am sure that they will rapidly change their image in the eyes of the public.

 

www.rekhta.org/Authors/shorish-kashmiri/all

He was:

  1. Writer
  2. Clean Shaven
  3. And Ahl-e-Hadeeth

However the "Deobandees" have re-written history and claimed him to be Deobandi and given the title "Maulana", see the first few comments in his YouTube video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t20eNuMPaHI

On the other hand Maulana (Shaykhul-Hadeeth) Muhammad Ali Chiragh (RA) was the foremost students of Maulana Anwar Shah Kashmiri (RA) and 100% Deobandi which "Deobandees" disowned because he had a soft corner for Maulana Maududi (RA)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHI-XxQIVp0

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,112
Brother
339
sipraomer's avatar
#663 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 14:36
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


This man has translated deen in terms of ibadaat only. Therefore, I disagree with this statement.

This link was posted by mistake. I was in a hurry and couldn't find a better source to quote some specific verses of the quran to back my point. Sorry for the inconvenience

For me Khilafat and Niyabat are combined in one thing. For Khilafah both the knowledge of the deen and dunia are necessary.



report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,425
Sister
1,334
bint e aisha's avatar
#664 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 14:37
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,043
Brother
8,231
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#665 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 14:45

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

 

Khilafah (Caliphate) point 1: Based on knowledge of the World


Please read summary here:

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/11437-comprehensi...

  1. I gave evidence from your own source and asked for refutation of your own quoted source from Qur'aan and Sunnah
  2. You disagree with your own post and quote a random website
  3. Please provide evidence from Qur'aan and Sunnah because this link does not address the point at all. It talks about "Deen", that's all

Secondly and most importantly:

  1. This person is an Engineer
  2. Clean Shaven

twitter.com/tanveerntu

Why should I take my Tafseer of the Qur'aan from him?


Jazakallahu Khayran



report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,112
Brother
339
sipraomer's avatar
#666 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 15:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


1. If I have quoted an article or shared a video then it doesn't mean that I agree to each and every thing said and written in it.

2. [2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

3. Sayyidina Abu Bakr Siddique رضي الله عنه waged war against those who refused to pay zakaat. Which means that this is the responsibility of a state to collect zakaat (and enforce it's collection) from those upon which it is due.

4. Rulers of the land must have knowledge of the deen in order to ensure that their rule is according to Islamic code of conduct.

5. All the Khulafa e Rashideen were knowledgeable about Islam.

Therefore, I disagree to that guy that only worldly knowledge is enough for khilafah to be granted.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,043
Brother
8,231
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#667 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 15:35

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You have not understood what your own video is saying and you have not even understood what I am asking so pointless discussion.

Let me change subjects and come down to your level:

Do you believe in quoting a clean shaven Engineer in matter of Tafseer of the Qu'raan?

This is the link you quoted:

quranicteachings.org/deen/

This is the the picture of the person whose Tafseer you are quoting?

twitter.com/tanveerntu

Yes or No? Do you standby the second link and person you are quoting or do you disagree with your second link as well?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,112
Brother
339
sipraomer's avatar
#668 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 15:47
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


What have these posts to do with my comments about Ulema not mingling in jamhuri politics? What is the link with those videos of mine which I shared on another thread?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,043
Brother
8,231
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#669 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 17:36

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Let me make it even shorter.

Issue:

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/11437-comprehensi...

Your Response:

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/11437-comprehensi...

You shared this link:

quranicteachings.org/deen/

Which is "Tafseer/Translation" by this guy:

twitter.com/tanveerntu

Forget about everything else.

  1. Do you agree with quoting "Tafseer/Translation" by a clean shaven Engineer?
  2. OR did you make a mistake and you did not know that the person whom you are quoting is a clean shaven Engineer

You have disowned your own link and video in the question which is fine. But your refutation is from a clean shaven Engineer about the "Tafseer/Translation"

If you don't understand what I am asking, ask me to create a Video/Audio/Diagram anything you want but do so politely and with courtesy. I am not saying that you are being rude or discourteous, just asking for you to continue to be on good behavior because it is Sunnah (not for me).

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,112
Brother
339
sipraomer's avatar
#670 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 17:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Quote:
If you don't understand what I am asking, ask me to create a Video/Audio/Diagram anything you want


I would like an after effects animation. But the animation should be at least 15 minutes long with easy illustrations.

I didn't disown the complete video. Just stated that it's not necessary that I agree to every thing which the other person is saying. I can agree to many things while disagree to somethings.

I don't know how my posts in other threads have to do anything with my current post about ulema not participating.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Creative x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,043
Brother
8,231
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#671 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 18:05

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Let me try this again as you are a Muslim, I need the reward from Allah Ta'ala and I will complete the number of asking the question the 3rd time.

This is your post  7th November 2019 14:36

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/11437-comprehensi...

You have quoted this website as your evidence

quranicteachings.org/deen/

This website is run by Dr. Tanveer Hussain:

twitter.com/tanveerntu

He is a clean-shaven Engineer.

  1. Do you agree with quoting Tafseer/Translation from a clean-shaven Engineer?

After this, I leave the matter to Allah Ta'ala for the day of judgement where you tongue will be sealed and your limbs will answer for it.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,112
Brother
339
sipraomer's avatar
#672 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 18:10
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


No I didn't know who he was. I was interested in the content and not in the person.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
10,043
Brother
8,231
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#673 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 18:22

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I have asked you 3 times politely and with courtesy and now leave the matter between you and Allah Ta'ala for the day of judgement.

Everybody else:

  • sipraomer Quotes Khalid Mehmood Abbasi on Khilafah (Caliphate)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSz-oWUG0Ag

When asked, he said he disagrees with and quoted this person in his defense

  • sipraomer Quoted Dr Tanveer Hussain Clean Shaven PTI Supporter in his defense, feel free to check for yourself

twitter.com/tanveerntu

You all can hit all the dislikes you want and I leave the matter to Allah Ta'ala for the day of judgement

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,112
Brother
339
sipraomer's avatar
#674 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 18:32
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


I have replied you 3 times politely. I also leave matters to Allah Taala.

However, instead of addressing my post related to ulema in this thread you started playing riddles. If you disagree with something then state it in a straight forward manner instead of posting videos from other threads.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,112
Brother
339
sipraomer's avatar
#675 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 18:37
sipraomer wrote:
View original post


Quote:
It is a superficial post with aspects...


Instead of pointing out how my understanding is wrong in certain things, he just keeps on posting videos which I have posted from other threads.

Say it straightforwardly which of my understanding is wrong and how instead of playing games. Otherwise just ignore it.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

Jump to page: