Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, mSiddiqui
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#346 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2019 19:17
  1. Pakistan founded 14th of August 1947
  2. Imran Khan Oath 18th of August 2018
  3. Today 07th of October 2019

How come corruption has not ended yet!

As-Saif wrote:
View original post

1. Pakistan National Assembly has 342 Seats
  2. PTI (Imran Khan) has 156 Seats
  3. The entire Government (coalition) has 177 Seats

1. Pakistan Senate has 104 Seats
  2. PTI (Imran Khan) has 17 Seats
  3. The entire Government (coalition) has 40 Seats
How come Imran Khan has not eradicated corruption? He is dishonest liar etc. etc. etc.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#347 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2019 19:18
ALIF wrote:
View original post

After APS attack 2014, I watched 29 or so talk shows on the internet held on Pakistani TV Channels. In one of those shows, I saw Fawad Chaudhry barking against ulema and madaris.

So I am not astonished by these kinds of tweets and statements. May he rot in hell.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#348 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2019 19:35
Pakistan was founded in 1947

Liaquat Ali Khan (RH) : We are a new state with little resources. What can I do?
Ayub Khan (RH) : Politicians are corrupt and incompetent. What can I do?
ZA Bhutto (RH) : The dictator has destroyed the country. What can I do?
Zia ul Haq (RH) : Politicians destroyed the economy. What can I do?
Benazir (RH) : The dictator has radicalized the state. What can I do?
Nawaz Sharif (HA) : Go Go Benazir
Musharraf (RH) : Nawaz Sharif is corrupt. What can I do?
Pir Asif Ali Zardari (HA) : My smile is powerful enough to solve the energy crisis. Why should I do anything else?
Nawaz Sharif (HA) : The previous government has destroyed the economy. What should I do?
Ameer ul Momineen Pir Imran Khan (Damatam Barakatuhu Alia) : The previous governments were corrupt. What can I do?
The Wise Guy (HA) : Pakistan is already a failed state. What can I do?

جا کر چھولے ویچو۔ اگر کچھ کر نہیں سکتے تو کیا کرنے آۓ ہو؟
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#349 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2019 19:59
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Well, in that case he should not have accepted to rule the country !

Pakistan was not as corrupt from 1947 till junejo rule, and after that corruption reached massive proportions in 90’s. Musharraf was a better manager than all the politicians and the economy did reasonably well.Then again came the 10 years curse of democracy, which continues till today....

As is said repeatedly, nobody expected miracles from IK. We would be satisfied if he had given a road map to recovery, instead, the payment of loans plus interest have now reached 80% of the GDP. You know better than me what happens next....

Why take responsibility for something which he could not do ?

OK, he is personally honest.
OK, Nawaz and Zardari were corrupt, they took loans and did nothing (we will forget about the military expenditure in Fata, the ongoing war against terrorism, the gradual improvement in production of electricity etc)...

We ask :

IK got more loans in one year, more than any other government would take in 5 years, from IMF, world bank,china,saudi,UAE and Qatar, increased taxes and GST, increased the prices of oil and gas, increased electricity rates, raised inflation to double digits....and there is still no visible economic policy.Where did the loans+ taxes go which his government borrowed or received directly or indirectly from people ? Any developmental works ? Any new jobs created ? You keep very much up to date on pakistan, please tell me one constructive activity of this government except a few cosmetic measures ? Any policy on social security ? Any step towards ‘Riyasat Madina’ ?

They all have only one thing, ten feet long tongues and spider like fingers on keyboards, insulting and humiliating every one on social media. Ask them any of the above questions and the answer would be :”We will not spare the corrupt,we will put them all in jails”....ENOUGH, now he will be judged on his own performance, not on the stories of corruption.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#350 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2019 20:13
I tell you something, the economy matter of Pakistan is not going to get resolved. This one is personally beyond IK. Be prepared for the worst to hit maybe. May Allah protect.

This nation is CORRUPT when it comes to money. In this nation from a sufi, mawlvi to a secular when it comes to money, everyone is greedy and corrupt and a liar.

If there is someone any different in money matters then i would like to know names.

These fake economical adjustments that were done to the economy by the past govts were just for a short while. The rebounds are hitting hard now. IK doesnt have a choice otherwise You people would cry even more if he stops taking any more loans. He thought he could get by it, but reality is , pakistani people will face further inflation.

Pakistanis, either stop the monetary fraud and corruption in your day to day lives or else keep finding yourselves deeper in this quick sand.

Some narrations state Dajjal will be able to get followers from poor nations by showing them feats of wealth and economical benefits.

IK no dajjal....sorry no fast turnaround.

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#351 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2019 20:32
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

It is because of you not doing enough gasht that we are in such a state. I blame you for this. Ameer sahab! Do some more gasht to resolve this issue ;)

How do people become honest. Please tell the way also. I am tired of hearing from everyone that the nation must get honest. People should be honest. We should do good. We should do better. We should work hard. Please tell the methodology also. How can people get honest?

We have 170 years of Madaris, 90+ years of tabligh, hundreds of years of Tassawuf and several thousand bayans recorded on tapes, cds, offline, online, recorded and not recorded. However, we are still corrupt and dishonest. Please show us the way.

How did the kuffar become honest? How did the French become honest? How did the Chinese become honest? Any clue?

Is honesty linked with DNA? Is it specific to specific areas of the world? Has anyone invented some machine or discovered some medicine which could inject honesty in humans. Please tell me sir. How can we become honest. We had had Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh. We have NAK. We have Quran teachers. We have intellectuals of the highest order. We have great critics. We have forums. We have Maulanas. We have Muftis. We have doctors and engineers and scientists. However, we are still dishonest. So tell me the way of becoming honest. Show me the path Oh Enlightened one!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#352 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2019 20:49
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

It’s a DNA thing.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#353 [Permalink] Posted on 7th October 2019 23:53

ALIF wrote:
View original post

I was being sarcastic!

How can Imran Khan sort out all the problems with Pakistan in 1 year and 2 months? He has stepped up to the plate and taken responsibility so more power to him.

The religiously minded people (of Pakistan) don't get to blame anyone, first sort out their own mess, institutions, scholars etc before blaming someone else. Nobody is controlling them and forcing them not to teach basic (life-skills) in a Darul-uloom. The whole of Pakistan is nasty, rude, illiterate and the worst but how come the graduates of Darul-ulooms don't have basic skills like don't throw trash on the street, don't urinate on the side of the Roads, keep to the time, don't break your promises etc etc etc? The "religiously practicing" are not exactly the shining example of anything in Pakistan, doesn't matter if they are Sufi, Tableeghi, Jihadi, Khailfi or whatever.

Some of the comments in this thread are absolutely stupid, not yours

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#354 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 02:52
And the educated and civilized ones who have learned sophisticated ways from the West must come back and teach Pakistanis these basic skills instead of just blowing their nose and saying Pakistanis are this and Pakistanis are that.

That would be really constructive.

We already have got Hassan Nisaar to tell us how bad we are.

It is easy to criticize and difficult to build institutions. The more privileged you are the more responsibility you have.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#355 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 06:04
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

It is unfortunate, but yes i agree with you !

We have not learned the basic skills to live our lives.

Pakistan is a poor country, but we spend a lot more than the very rich countries on personal comfort. When i was in UK, i used to be surprised, why only one or two lights are on in a house at night, while in pakistan our house used to be flooded with all lights on, even if not needed ? Why when we come out of the shop with our trolley full of various items to the brim, while the local people used to buy like 2 banana’s or even half of a fruit etc. One of the staff where i worked was for months planning to buy sunglasses although she had reasonable salary....

I can understand it now !

قرض کی پیتے تھے مئے لیکن سمجھتے تھے کہ یہ
رنگ لائے گی ہماری فاقہ مستی ایک دن

(We used to borrow even for our drink, but we thought that this plenty in the midst of poverty , would one day change our destiny)....

Only if we really learn and practice the very basics of our Din, that is enough to change our destiny. We don’t need the so called experts, intellectuals, philosophers, mystics or even very big scholars for that....

As you rightly pointed out, one basic book like “Taleem ud Din” of Hazrat Thanvi ra, derived from Quran and Hadeeth, if learned and practiced from schools to Madrasas onward, it will change the face of our nation. He writes that Din is composed of 5 branches and we need to improve in all :

1) Aqaed
2) Ibadaat
3) Akhlaq (manners/conduct)
4) Muamilaat (monitory dealings)
5) Muashirat (civic duties towards other human beings)

Even the best amongst us, stick to only the first two, and ignore the rest. That is the religious minded people, what to say of the rest ?

You are so absolutely right.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#356 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 06:51
The good thing about this affair is that we are discussing.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#357 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 08:45
I hope one day, you will get what we were talking about...

Please go on twitter and read the trend :

شق_نمبر_6#

It will give you a fairly good idea about what kind of mentality these people have got. I am sorry to suggest it to an honourable man like you, but the truth is bitter...
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#358 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 08:49
The one about Lawatat?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#359 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 09:20
Modi came to power in 2014 by promising development and crack down on corruption. Rest is history.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#360 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 10:41
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Yes, sir !

I am sorry for that, your eyes don’t deserve such non-sense.

But I wanted to point out the mindset behind such ‘trends’. That is the party whose leader talks about Riyasat e Madina. They are openly and blatantly ‘mocking’ the Mullah. Even if it is for political reasons, there could be more decent ways to show political opposition. It reminds me of those times in colonial era when Hajjam was called ‘khalifa’ to mock Din...

Let them establish their grip on power and see what happens :(

Sir, people like you and Muad khan have influence beyond your own ‘self’. Such a position brings a lot of responsibility along with it. When you recommend or praise someone, people may (and they do) follow your recommendations. The responsibility is yours !

+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: