Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#901 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 11:13

Rajab wrote:
View original post

That's why I am asking both of them what exactly did he say?

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#902 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 15:04
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

Rajab wrote:
View original post

I wasn't referring to any specific video. It was more a general comment and that is why I did not include any links in my post. We all know that his tongue slips every now and then and he is not a good speaker at all. We have become used to these blunders he make all the time in his speeches. But to be very honest I don't believe that he does that deliberately; it is just that his tongue slips time and again and secondly it is because of his lack of proficiency in the Urdu language- that's what I think. And sometimes it comes down to his ignorance regarding Islamic studies and history. For instance, if you look at his past record you would find his disrespectful remarks concerning the Sahaba of Uhud (may Allah be pleased with them all) and the inappropriate word he used with regards to the ghanimah.

Now coming to his latest speech, I would not like it if someone used that word for my parents. Forget about the parents, he said that about Rasulullah صلی الله عليه وسلم and I took offense but still I believe that it was not his intention to dishonour the Prophet صلی الله عليه وسلم in any way, shape or form and that is the reason I don't agree with the approach of TLP. I have never doubted his sincerity and his intentions. He has spoken about the honour of Rasulullah صلی الله عليه وسلم on several different forums and occasions and in this video itself he was calling him the habeeb of Allah صلی الله عليه وسلم so we can make a number of taweelat for his statement. However if we look at the overall picture, this is a very crucial issue which needs to be addressed. I have never seen Nawaz Shareef making such significant blunders in his speeches and Imran Khan needs to learn a lot and he needs to be very careful when speaking about the Prophets علیهم السلام and the Sahaba رضی الله عنهم otherwise he should just remain silent.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#903 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 21:41

11DEC2019: Lawyers Attack Hospital & Kill Patients

1. Islam commands avoidance of patients in warfare
  2. Attacking a Hospital is a war crime under Geneva Convention
  3. Israel does not deliberately admit to targeting Palestinian Hospitals
  4. India does not deliberately admit to targeting Kashmiri Hospitals

All changed in Pakistan.

Lawyers attacked Hospital in Lahore, pulled oxygen masks and blood lines from patients' veins, several dead...All caught on Camera

gulfnews.com/photos/news/three-patients-die-as-lawyers-cl...

Disgraceful scenes and shameful incident in the history of Pakistan

Credit to the Deobandees

Ambulances were let through and not a leaf was damaged and then we have these so called "educated people" raiding hospitals. Disgraceful from these "Secularists"

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#904 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 21:44
See the difference in protest between so called intellectuals and mullahs.
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#905 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 05:16
It was all shocking, but then there have been many such ‘shocking’ incidents in pakistan over decades....

The deliberate burning alive of 250 poor workers in a factory in karachi, because the owners refused to pay money to Criminals, was another such incident, multiple ‘mob killings’ in various parts of the country only on suspicion of blasphemy (both Muslims and non-muslims),.....has been happening with regular intervals. The society has gradually become intolerant and taking the law into their hands has become a norm...

Pakistan was not like this...

I don’t know what was the ‘watershed’ moment when the hearts of people hardened and all sensitivities were lost, may be it is a gradual process of radicalisation over decades since 1979. I can’t even recognise the true face of Pakistan today :(

The society in pakistan was tolerant, sensitive towards the problems of each other, kind and supportive towards the weak and needy, then things started changing and it is a ‘law of jungle’ today.

It is ‘azab’ in itself that thinking minds stop thinking or think negatively, OR is it that we are waiting for any further azab from Allah ? Are we waiting for some ‘divine intervention’ ?

Looks like no effort towards normalisation is working. We have tried democracy, controlled democracy, dictatorships, elections, selections, technocrats governments, but every ‘new’ experimentation brings more pain in our lives. We tried even the so called religious parties in KPK, they did nothing except changing the name of ‘bribe’ to ‘chanda’ (donation), we experienced ‘Talibanisation’ in tribal areas, they were the most cruel, intolerant and ignorant of all....

Neither our dunya is getting any better nor our deeni life :(

Now, we are looking towards heavens waiting for the help and mercy of Allah...
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#906 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 05:58
ALIF wrote:
View original post

This I can answer by the Grace of Allah SWT.
Quote:
It was all shocking, but then there have been many such ‘shocking’ incidents in pakistan over decades....

The deliberate burning alive of 250 poor workers in a factory in karachi, because the owners refused to pay money to Criminals was another such incident, multiple ‘mob killings’ in various parts of the country only on suspicion of blasphemy (both Muslims and non-muslims),.....has been happening with regular intervals. The society has gradually become intolerant and taking the law into their hands has become a norm...

Pakistan was not like this...

Think of small kings of past centuries. Will all of them be benevolent rulers? Hardly. That administration in Pakistan has not been ideal is clear to us all. It is painful indeed to recall all this.
Quote:

I don’t know what was the ‘watershed’ moment when the hearts of people hardened and all sensitivities were lost, may be it is a gradual process of radicalisation over decades since 1979. I can’t even recognise the true face of Pakistan today :(

The society in pakistan was tolerant, sensitive towards the problems of each other, kind and supportive towards the weak and needy, then things started changing and it is a ‘law of jungle’ today.

It is ‘azab’ in itself that thinking minds stop thinking or think negatively, OR is it that we are waiting for any further azab from Allah ? Are we waiting for some ‘divine intervention’ ?

Let us try to retrace our steps from 1857 till today.
Post 1857 the Hindus have a vision and Muslims had a lack of vision.

Hindus have the unthinkable hope at that moment - a light at the end of the tunnel, their own rule after a millennium.

Muslim lack of vision is mired in the incomprehension - they simply did not realize quickly enough that their very long rule was coming to an end.

A society that does not foresee the future does not prepare itself for it.

Of course there were notable exceptions. Like Sir Syed. A saw the future coming and he planned for it.

But the fact remains that Muslim preparation for the future was not as extensive as that of Hindus.

For example write the history of freedom movement of India and you have to deal with an incredibly large number of players.

Write the history of creation of Pakistan and you have Allama, Qaid-e-Azam and hardly more.

In short the Hindus took no time to wake up from a sleep of a millennium while Muslims could not wake up even from a sleep of a century.
Quote:

Looks like no effort towards normalisation is working. We have tried democracy, controlled democracy, dictatorships, elections, selections, technocrats governments but every ‘new’ experimentation brings more pain in our lives. We tried even the so called religious parties in KPK, they did nothing except changing the name of ‘bribe’ to ‘chanda’ (donation), we experienced ‘Talibanisation’ in tribal areas, they were the most cruel, intolerant and ignorant of all....

Now, we are looking towards heavens waiting for the help and mercy of Allah...

This is the part that forced me to express my views.

I think we should not get frustrated by these problems that you have mentioned.

This life is a test and we have no option but to go through it.

And Allah SWT did not tell us that our test will be an easy one.

How difficult the test can be? It can be very difficult. And let us remember that there is no useless talk or false warning from Allah SWT.

So life is supposed to be like that only and we should not get frustrated at all by the type of things mentioned above.

The problem of dealing with the Saffron in India and the west at large are different ones. We are talking about these all the time and in my view Muslim Ummah has already taken definitive steps in the case of the second and more gigantic problem.

I hope from the Being of Allah SWT that in the case of India the Muslim Ummah will wake up very soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#907 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 06:27
@Maripat

I don’t get frustrated easily sir, I am looking for a solution and I don’t find one...

If it was only one knot to untie, one could have focused on it. We don’t even know from where to start...

When we look at the killers of ‘sahiwal’ go free and the innocent mentally retarded ‘Salahuddin’ getting killed in police custody, we feel frustrated indeed. Have you seen his video ? Innocently asking the police : “Aik baat puchu, maroge to nahi ? Ye aap ne aisa marna kahan se seekha” (Will you beat me if I ask a question ? Where did you learn beating people ?)

:(

On the other hand, when we see convicted criminals getting out of the country for ‘treatment abroad’ with the help of the cabinet and the courts...

It does create heart burn.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#908 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 07:39
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Brother there is the issue of day to day running of the country and then the problems of the Ummah.

You are getting perturbed and disturbed by the problems of the day to day administration of the society. I too get perturbed by these. I too would like solutions to these problems. But such problems are there in every society. That we Muslims too have similar problems is certainly more of a shame because we are the followers of Rasoolallah SAW.

Yet my technology to deal with these is to simply avoid these. There is this character Bano in Razia Butt novel of the same name. This woman thinks that once Pakistan is created it will be a perfect state. Reality is unfortunately different. Bano ultimately can not reconcile herself with the harsh reality of life and mentally moves into a space of her own imagination. This was a mighty tragedy and this might have happened in real life too with some people. And let me tell you that I have no sympathy with the people who are convicted and yet manage to leave the country for luxurious vacation called medical treatment.

Yet I am focusing not on these issues but the issues of Ummah as a social group vis-a-vis the non-Muslims.

You have mentioned various techniques that we have tried to solve problems that are bothering you but I simply have in my mind the other set of problems. My view is that if we focus on the problem that I am talking about then somewhere we shall have the satisfaction of having spent time and energy on some social problems and doing our Farz-e-Kifaya.

The world has too many problems and we, each of us, have finite energy and time. Thus we can do a limited number of things only. Personally I feel completely overwhelmed by the issues that I have decided to indulge in.

But I suppose you understand all these things.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#909 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 07:42
A Facebook View by Abu Faris Ansari

This should go in India Diary thread but it fits well in the present one too if taken in the right spirit.

जब से फेसबुक पर आया हूं हमेशा कोशिश रही कि दुनिया में घटित हो रहे ह़ालात व वाक़्यात को किसी ऐरे ग़ैरे तजज़िया निगार की नज़र से नहीं मेरे आक़ा रह़मतुल-लिल-आलमीन(स०अ०व०) की पेशीनगोई की ह़िसाब से पेश करूं...कि उनसे बेहतर तजज़िया निगार आजतक दुनिया पेश करने से क़ास़िर है...
नईम-बिन-ह़म्माद(रह०अ०) की किताब-उल-फितन पढ़ते जाइए और आगे आने वाले वाक़्यात के मुताबिक़ ख़ुद को ढालने की कोशिश कीजिए ,
मुझे अफसोस के साथ कहना पड़ता है कि हमारे उल्मा(हर मक्तबा-ए-फिक्र के) जो सब कुछ जानते हैं लेकिन अह़ादीस़ तैय्यबा के मुताबिक़ ना तो प्लानिंग कर सके ना ही मुसलमानों को जगा सके जबकि यहूद-ओ-नस़ारा ने इन्हीं अह़ादीस़ को सामने रखकर मुलह़मतुल-कुबरा की तैयारी कर डाली...और हम जैसे जोहला की सुनता कौन है?
बस इतना समझ लीजिए कि यह इंत्हा नहीं सिर्फ इब्तेदा है...
अगले तीन साल बहुत कठिन , फिर उसके बाद अगले दस साल में दुनिया तबाही के दहाने पर पहुंच जाए तो ह़ैरत मत करिएगा...इस कठिन समय से जो ज़िंदा निकल गया वह सुख की घड़ियां भी देखेगा...लेकिन इम्तेह़ान बहुत सख़्त है...
लेकिन इतना यक़ीन रखिए कि इस सूदी निज़ाम की दीवारें भरभरा चुकी हैं एक मामूली झोंका भी इस क़िले को तह-ओ-बाला कर देगा...मिटना इसका मुक़द्दर है और आबाद होना तुम्हारी तक़दीर...आज़माइश के लिए तैयार रहिए...बात़िल को जाना हो होगा..!!
Google Translation (Not a good one indeed)

Ever since I have come on Facebook, I have always tried to present the incidents and incidents happening in the world not from the eyes of any person, but from the eyes of my predecessor Rehmatul-lil-Alameen (S.A.V.) ... Better tajjiya Nigar Aajtar is present than presenting the world…
Go on reading the book-ul-fitan of Naeem-bin-Hammad (Re. A.) and try to mold yourself according to the coming word,
I have to say with regret that our Ulama (of every Maktaba-i-Fikr) who know everything but according to Ahadis Tayyaba neither can plan nor wake up Muslims whereas Jude-o-Nassara has given these Ahadis Putting in front, preparing for Mulhmatul-Kubra ... and who listens to Johla like us?
Just understand that it is not only inta ...
The next three years are very difficult, then in the next ten years, if the world reaches the ravages of destruction, do not give up… the person who has come out of this difficult time will also see the clocks of happiness… but Imtehaan is very strict. ..
But be sure that the walls of this Sudi Nizam are full, even a slight gust will make this fort tah-o-bala ... eradication is its fate and your habit is to be settled ... be ready for trial ... You have to go to the point .. !!

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#910 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 07:50
My Serious Question

I have heard it multiple times in late Dr Israr Ahmed's videos and I have heard it from Oriya Maqbool Jan's programme that we Muslims of Indian subcontinent might get a serious beating at the hands of the Hindus around the eschatological, that is, end times. Yet none of them has quoted any Hadith to this effect.

Rasoolallah SAW talked about Malhamah and he talked about destruction of Arabs. To my knowledge there has not been any mention of destruction of Muslims of Hind. If I am mistaken then what is the Hadith for that? In case late Dr Israr Ahmed was mistaken then how did he fall into this trap?

Moreover the Wayi-lul-lil-'Arab simply means, to me, a great trouble and I have very serious doubts about people like Oriya Maqbool Jan translating it as a complete destruction of 'Arabs.

Your views about it please.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#911 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 07:57
Savarkar's Congratulations Over Partition

In this link there is a republication of a news item from May 4, 1940 where Savarkar is supposed to have congratulated on plans for creation of Pakistan.

His pleasure was over the fact that ultimately Muslims would have to talk to the Hindu Mahasabha and not the Congress.

This is an interesting angle. This is entirely understandable in the Saffron history. That forecast of Savarkar has become a reality today because we Muslims of India have hardly been left with much gain if we talk to the Congress.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#912 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 09:35

Maripat wrote:
View original post

No, it is based on their analysis. As a matter of fact, listen to Dr Israr Ahmed (RA)'s comments when he returned after doing programs with Dr Zakir Naik, he states that India has gone so far down the path of Secularism that he believes that religion is gone in India.

That was his analysis at that time.

Now, listen to Tanzeem-e-Islami's weekly program is filled with dread for Indian Muslims.

If this conclusion was based on Qur'aan & Hadeeth then it would have stayed constant and not change.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#913 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 09:38
Maripat wrote:
View original post

True, I have not seen any hadeeth either about destruction of Indian Muslims. Such predictions ‘indirectly’ comes from ‘Naematullah shah wali’... and many have serious doubts about the authenticity of those predictions...

About the destruction of Arabs, there are some indications in ahadeeth, before their final victory, and even then, their headquarters would be in Jerusalem rather than the present day ‘Saudi Arabia’.

Arabs would be few in numbers in the end.

No doubt the main conflict zone in the future would be the present day Middle East. The battle for India would be fought under the command and control of our leaders in Jerusalem.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#914 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 09:45

ALIF wrote:
View original post

1. There is no such person as Na'imatullah Shah Wali and no such thing as "his predictions". In 1999 a book was published with a foreword from Mufti Rafi Usmani Saheb (HA) in which these predictions are mentioned and I may have translated it. I did not do my own research and simply translated, now in 2019 I know that this person did not exist in history at all. Deobandees of course will never go back and ask Academic questions of the Ulama to check as to why the end of the world (Y2K) was predicted by Deobandi Akabir and nothing happened!
  2. (Massive) Destruction of Arabs is in Hadeeth and in many narrations a sample from Saheeh Bukhair is here.

حَدَّثَنَا مَالِكُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ الزُّهْرِيَّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ بِنْتِ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أُمِّ حَبِيبَةَ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ ابْنَةِ جَحْشٍ ـ رضى الله عنهن ـ أَنَّهَا قَالَتِ اسْتَيْقَظَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنَ النَّوْمِ مُحْمَرًّا وَجْهُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ، وَيْلٌ لِلْعَرَبِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ، فُتِحَ الْيَوْمَ مِنْ رَدْمِ يَاجُوجَ وَمَاجُوجَ مِثْلُ هَذِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَعَقَدَ سُفْيَانُ تِسْعِينَ أَوْ مِائَةً‏.‏ قِيلَ أَنَهْلِكُ وَفِينَا الصَّالِحُونَ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، إِذَا كَثُرَ الْخَبَثُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: The Prophet (ï·º) got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet (ï·º) said, "Yes, if evil increased." [Bukhari]

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#915 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2019 05:02
Jazakallah Muadh Khan and ALIF for the input. This issue has been a constant bother for me and you people have helped in calming down.
No post ratings

Jump to page: