Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#511 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 06:48
No matter what, Diesel has been a waste of space for Pakistani Politics, for Islam in Pakistan , or for anything that could have benefitted humanity, given the influence he was given.

One thing if you will, that you must accept, is that IK locked up these corrupts and not giving them an NRO and making them loose their healths in jail. I hope diesel will soon join them as well. Along with the other mulhideens he is siding with and standing on the containers.

Diesel beghairat has no shame he stands with the likes of Asfandyar wali , achakzai etc ( the beghairat lot amongst the pushtuns).

Diesel along with these other shameful pushtuns reminds and makes the remembrance of those shameless pushtuns fresh in our minds, the likes of who betrayed Syed Ahmad Shaheed and Shah Ismail Shaheed.

(P.s i am a Pushtun myself , so don’t get any ideas that i am bashing pushtuns in general. )

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#512 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 07:23
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

You are bashing pukhtuns alright :)

but that is fine, Pukhtuns are NOT beyond criticism.

I would be very reluctant to discuss the movement of Syed Ahmad Shaheed ra, the initial support he got from Pukhtuns, and then the reasons for the revolt of Pukhtuns against him, because of my very immense respect for him, his mujahideen and the great sacrifices they made for Din. It is sufficient here to say, that there were ‘reasons’ for that ‘revolt’ or ‘betrayal’....

The current issue of Maulana does not have even the remote resemblance to those circumstances . I would humbly request that the names of such akabir as Syed Ahmad Shaheed and Shah Ismail shaheed should not be brought into the discussion while talking about the likes of Maulana, please.....

You may criticise Pukhtuns with any other reference you like, no objection to that.

I can only request.....
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#513 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 07:48
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Request accepted:)

I am not comparing the two scenarios, just saying this lot does remind of other instances, where such lot did exist.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#514 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 12:51
Imran Khan's endless dharnas and social disobedience are coming back to haunt him.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#515 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 13:09

Maripat wrote:
View original post

You can pay people to do a Dharna in Islamabad for 2-3 days, after that weather is a FACT. Hospitals in Islamabad are already getting casualties of people from the Dharna, these are not educated people who know how to survive outdoors in cold weather, these are poor labor class people.

1. All Darul-ulooms in Pakistan have already put in embargo and Madaris (students and staff) are refusing to attend, listen to Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA)  [he is wrong about size]
  2. Educated, professional or learned Deobandees are SICK of Maulana and his antics (although they don't say it openly)
  3. Educated, learned, professional Deobandees will not sit on the streets of Islamabad in good weather, let alone in November!

That leaves labour class Deobandees who are in there for money.

• Pushtuns: PTI and Imran Khan has a lot among Pushtuns so not all Pushtuns are backing this. Remember that Maulana lost his own seat in his backyard so Pushtuns are not backing him uniformly.
  • Baloch: Support Maulana along with Pushtuns but too far from Islamabad to be there in large numbers
  • Punjab: Deobandees are not majority but they are close to the Dharna/March areas. Barelwees are doing their own even today in Lahore and it is likely to eclipse Maulana
  • Karachi: Heart of Deobandees and they will not  go down to Islamabad to support Maulana when every major Deobandi Alim is not part of this.
  • Sindhi: Poor and working class and if they are paid well they will do Dharna otherwise they are deprived and discriminated and very few Deobandees among them anyways

Monday 04 Nov 2019

1. There are around 15,000 people in Islamabad right now (not hundreds of thousands)
  2. They have been shivering for 2 nights because Maulana and his associates sit on the stage for Bayans and then leave and stay indoors
  3. Food is subsidized but still people are paying and these labor class people will not stick around for long, some of them have already ended up in the hospital

By Monday, either majority will leave OR there will be shootout on the streets of Islamabad enabling Maulana to become a victim. Deobandees (in Pakistan) will suffer a lot because of this.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#516 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 15:26
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

If the powerful military establishment is not backing Maulana, and it looks like they are not, then Maulana is crazy to have gone through all this exercise ? I can’t understand it.

No change is possible in this country without the backing of military establishment, even if all the political opposition join hands to overthrow this government.

Any clue why all this activity ? Maulana is NOT a revolutionary. Someone is on his back. If not Army then some foreign agency. RAW is not capable of organising and financing such a big event. Is it CIA ?

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#517 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 17:19
Rajab wrote:
View original post

You are wrong sir! Advanced apologies to disrespect you. Ameeral Momineen is allowed to do dharnas, talk ill of generals, oppose army against waziristan operation, arrange dance parties, help criminals like Asiya Maseeh in escaping, take out even the last drop of blood from this sinful nation who betrayed Islam.

When Ameeral Momineen does it he is right. He is not against the state and he is definitely not against the army. However, when some maulana does the same things like criticizing army, do dharnas, criticize the pm for his poor performance, question him about his excessive loans, then he is a sell out, compromised, munafiq, hypocrite, liar, diesel and etc.

Our intellectuals have very weak memory. I invite them to live among the poor of this country and face the heat. It's easy to worship their hero while they are living very far away from this country.

As far as Pakhtuns are concerned, I love them with all my heart. Most of them are loyal to Islam and if there are munafiqeen among them then munafiqeen are every where and in every nation. Islam condemns asabiyah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#518 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 17:23
The question from intellectuals.

Who was backing IK in his dharnas?

Was it CIA, Mosaad, RAW, Military or Diamond Market?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#519 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 17:26
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I stand with the Pakhtuns who have defeated 3 super powers and are the cream of this ummah.

Islam condemns Asabiyah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#520 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 17:35
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Funny thing is, that the Zardaris and Sharifs and the past military establishments were also making these same allusions to a "foreign power" being behind it all when someone like Imran Khan wanted to hold them accountable and the heat was on them. This seems like the go-to "kalaam" of the morally corrupt in Pakistan in order to emotionally blackmail the people into silence.
I don't trust anything that comes out of our media anymore, especially if it's our government behind it. The Dajjalian era is truly here.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#521 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 17:53
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I do not support Jamhuri ulema but our intellectuals are not being honest here in assessing their hero. Hazrat and hero worship both are wrong. Rules apply equally to everyone. Dharna culture was started by their hero. And Pakistan has always been under threat from India since 1947. So it's not a new thing.

Iss hamaam mein sub hi nangay hain.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#522 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 18:53
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Pakistan military establishment !

They wanted ‘space’...

The objective was not to overthrow him, the goal was to cut him to size...

IK and TUQ were used and then left alone.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#523 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 20:40

H-9 to D Chowk

Maulana negotiated with the Government that they will not enter (D Chowk) sensitive areas of Islamabad and will confine themselves to H-9, Maulana gave his word.

Maulana is now breaking his word that in 2 days they will March to D Chowk and then to Prime Minister House. Army & Government may be panicking.

Imran Khan's Ego!

If Maulana and others start marching towards D Chowk then Army may take action and open fire. The world will agree with Imran Khan because these guys are Islamists and Army will crush them by force to satisfy the ego of Imran Khan.

I have a different take.

In 2014 Imran Khan stayed near D-Chowk for 126 days and then eventually had to leave  because all his people left. Maulana has a few thousand laborers with him in the cold weather of Islamabad and they will not last 2 weeks, let them come to D-Chowk nothing will happen at all.

But will Imran Khan control his Nafs and not take action? I fear that the ego of Imran Khan will destabilize the situation and this is what Maulana is counting on...Maulana wants the Army to shoot people with beards.

+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#524 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 20:49
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I don't know why these jokers don't come permanently and end democracy for good. If they are so interested in getting involved then become permanent rulers directly.

Why do they need civilians to run the country. Just finish everything and make Pakistan a military state. Throw away the constitution in the Arabian sea. Introduce a new department in the army whose only job should be to rule the country. Khallas!

Someone must own this country. These thugs for each five year term come and go, loot the resources then run away to come back again. There must be good honest rulers who are sure that their rule will only end when they die. This way, I am hopeful that they will do something for the country. Of course! Corruption will not end but still things may reach to a manageable level that way. I hate democracy.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#525 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 23:42
Doesn't matter how sincere IK is, he has a rubbish cabinet. FC, MS, SM etc.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1

Jump to page: