Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#391 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 03:33
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

On paper it looks good. In reality it won't happen this way. It will sound harsh, but the matter of fact is that nations only wake up when they are severely punished. Either they perish and are replaced by others or they repent when great trials befall them collectively.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#392 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 03:34
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Oh, I see...

You specifically mean the khilafat of Syedena Mahdi.

No argument about that...

Yes, sure, that will do the job

I have made it abundantly clear that I am all for khilafa but through out our history we have seen kings (including ottomans) ruling as khalifa.

The only true true khilafa was that of khulufa Rashideen and then the closest to it was Syedena Umar Ibne Abdul Aziz. As for the rest of our history, we have not experienced khilafat. Syedena Mahdi will come in future, no doubt, times of immense barakah, but we don’t know when ?

As per routine, society needs training to be honest and law abiding. That is the ‘normal’ way of doing things. While waiting for Mahdi, let us start a bit of efforts on our own, try to learn from the experiences of those societies who are less corrupt and start taking remedial measures....

I honestly don’t think it is a bad proposal.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#393 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 09:28
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Corrupt? Including Muawiya رضی الله عنه?

And what about Sayyidina Hasan رضی الله عنه and Muawiya II bin Yazeed? Abdullah ibn Zubair رضی الله عنه?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#394 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 10:09
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Astaghfirullah, can’t even think about Syedena Muawia رضی اللہ عنہ to be corrupt نعوذ باللہ، same is true for the other blessed names you mentioned. All of them are the shining stars of not only the history of Islam but the entire human race.

It was a general comment about the rule of Banu Umayya, Banu Abbas and the rest who followed them....

How could you consider me to be so ‘Gustakh’ ?

I am seriously hurt :(

When i speak too much,i invariably make mistakes. When i write too much, i make even more mistakes. Time to quit now....
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#395 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 10:46
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I'm so sorry brother, I didn't mean to hurt you. I know how cautious you are in your words. How can I consider you a gustakh? I sincerely apologise if I sounded like that. I just wanted you to clarify that one sentence from your post but I realise I should have asked it differently, not in a straightforward manner.

And please do not stop writing. I learn a lot from your posts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#396 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 11:21
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

It is fine sister, no hard feelings...

It is only that I am too sensitive about the honour and dignity of sahaba رضى الله عنهم اجمعين

Those were the blessed people Allah swt chose to be the companions of “the best of the human beings“, Syedena Rasoolullah صَل الله عليه و سلم. They were the ‘essence’ of humanity, the most pious and closest to Allah swt, second only to the prophets. May Allah swt grant me khatima on Iman before I fall into the fitna of speaking evil of them. Amin !

I am considered to be from a Syed family (Allah knows best) but when I was visiting Madina Munawwara I was given binding instructions by my elders that ‘if I get a chance to enter Baqee sharif, I should first pay my respects and Fatiha to Syedena Usman رضى الله عنه ‘before’ praying Fatiha on the quboor of Ahle bait رضى الله عنهم, as there is no one in baqee sharif higher in stations than Syedena Usman رضى الله عنه”.....

The love of sahaba is in my blood, can’t help being sentimental about them...

Don’t worry sister, it is all forgotten:)
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#397 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 11:55
ALIF wrote:
View original post

MashaAllah it is apparent from your akhlaq and your dealings that you come from a noble family. Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you. Please make dua for me that I start giving my elders the respect they deserve.
+1 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#398 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 13:04
ALIF wrote:
View original post

The answer to your first paragraph, Ahsan Iqbal of PMLN has said

'We will never support exploitation of religion our support for March like PPP is on the following points;
a) ensuring supremacy of constitution
b) immediate resignation of government
c) holding of fair and free elections in 90 days'
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#399 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 13:27
Rajab wrote:
View original post

If this government goes as a result of any instability created by dharna, there will be no elections for a long time, leave alone ‘fair’ and ‘free’. Ahsan Iqbal, of all the people, knows it very well....
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#400 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 15:35
Giving Maulana Fazl-ur-Rahman Another Chance

I tried to listen to this video but gave up in less than three minutes.

I am completely disconnected from him.

After Imran Khan's UNGA speech I expected that the Lib-Dem crowd will go after him. But our own clergy is doing the needful.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#401 [Permalink] Posted on 13th October 2019 16:35

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Young Daughter,

It comes across from your posts that you are either in some sort of professional training program OR are some sort of professional. I know that Ulama have not trained you in this manner (when it comes to Islam) but use your skills and intellect to distinguish between:

1. Sayyindua Muawiyyah (RA): May our Parents be sacrificed on him (RA)
  2. Government and certain acts during his rule which may or may not be directly ordered OR even connected to him

These are two separate and distinct matters and I know from your posts that you have the intellectual capacity to clearly understand what is written here, whether you can bring yourself to do openly admit, depends upon how deeply biased your thinking has become.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#402 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2019 23:50

Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Last Official Speech: 1st of July 1948

www.sbp.org.pk/about/history/h_moments.htm

"Mr. Governor, Directors of State Bank, Ladies and Gentlemen.

The opening of the State Bank of Pakistan symbolises the sovereignty of our State in the financial sphere and I am very glad to be here today to perform the opening ceremony. It was not considered feasible to start a Bank of our own simultaneously with the coming into being of Pakistan in August last year. A good deal of preparatory work must precede the inauguration of an institution responsible for such technical and delicate work as note issue and banking. To allow for this preparation, it was provided, under the Pakistan Monetary System and Reserve Bank Order, 1947, that the Reserve Bank of India should continue to be the currency and banking authority of Pakistan till the 30th September, 1948. Later on it was felt that it would be in the best interests of our State if the Reserve Bank of India were relieved of its functions in Pakistan, as early as possible. The State of transfer of these functions to a Pakistan agency was consequently advanced by three months in agreement with the Government of India and the Reserve Bank. It was at the same time decided to establish a Central Bank of Pakistan in preference to any other agency for managing our currency and banking. This decision left very little time for the small band of trained personnel in this field in Pakistan to complete the preliminaries and they have by their untiring effort and hard work completed their task by the due date which is very creditable to them, and I wish to record a note of our appreciation of their labours.

As you have observed, Mr. Governor in undivided India banking was kept a close preserve of non-Muslims and their migration from Western Pakistan has caused a good deal of dislocation in the economic life of our young State. In order that the wheels of commerce and industry should run smoothly, it is imperative that the vacuum caused by the exodus of non-Muslims should be filled without delay. I am glad to note that schemes for training Pakistan nationals in banking are in hand. I will watch their progress with interest and I am confident that the State Bank will receive the co-operation of all concerned including the banks and Universities in pushing them forward. Banking will provide a new and wide field in which the genius of our young men can find full play. I am sure that they will come forward in large numbers to take advantage of the training facilities which are proposed to be provided. While doing so, they will not only be benefiting themselves but also contributing to the well-being of our State.

I need hardly dilate on the important role that the State Bank will have to play in regulating the economic life of our country. The monetary policy of the bank will have a direct bearing on our trade and commerce, both inside Pakistan as well as with the outside world and it is only to be desired that your policy should encourage maximum production and a free flow of trade. The monetary policy pursued during the war years contributed, in no small measure, to our present day economic problems. The abnormal rise in the cost of living has hit the poorer sections of society including those with fixed incomes very hard indeed and is responsible to a great extent for the prevailing unrest in the country. The policy of the Pakistan Government is to stabilise prices at a level that would be fair to the producer, as well as the consumer. I hope your efforts will be directed in the same direction in order to tackle this crucial problem with success.

I shall watch with keenness the work of your Research Organization in evolving banking practices compatible with Islamic ideas of social and economic life. The economic system of the West has created almost insoluble problems for humanity and to many of us it appears that only a miracle can save it from disaster that is not facing the world. It has failed to do justice between man and man and to eradicate friction from the international field. On the contrary, it was largely responsible for the two world wars in the last half century.The Western world, in spite of its advantages, of mechanization and industrial efficiency is today in a worse mess than ever before in history. The adoption of Western economic theory and practice will not help us in achieving our goal of creating a happy and contended people.  We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind.

May the Sate Bank of Pakistan prosper and fulfil the high ideals which have been set as its goal.

In the end I thank you, Mr. Governor, for the warm welcome given to me by you and your colleagues, and the distinguished guests who have graced this occasion as a mark of their good wishes and the honour your have done me in inviting me to perform this historic opening ceremony of the State Bank which I feel will develop into one of our greatest national institutions and play its part fully throughout the world.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#403 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2019 08:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post
You nearly brought tears to my eyes by calling her

Quote:
Young Daughter,

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#404 [Permalink] Posted on 21st October 2019 09:39

Loading tweet

Under the circumstances when India is hell bent on aggression and Pakistan Army is sacrificing lives on the LOC (daily), propaganda against the Army can only make the enemies happy. We should remind the nation not about 1971 but about 1965 and the swift retort to the so called Surgical strikes of Abbottbad.

P.S: This tweet has nothing to do with Maulana Fazlur-Rahman :lol

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#405 [Permalink] Posted on 21st October 2019 13:23
+1 -0

Jump to page: