Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#361 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 11:59
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Dr.Sahab! You may slap me for saying this.

Ap kuch bhi kahain.

This man makes great speeches. In fact, he should be our next PM.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KABKi6PfKI&t=5m51s

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyaaaaay Bhutooooo! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyaaaaay Niazeee! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyaaaaay Chaudhreee!

Jeeyo hazaron saal
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#362 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 13:54
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

He or someone like him may become the next prime minister :)

Maulana have kick started a process which was long overdue. According to the secular/liberal establishment , Mullah had become a bit too powerful as a result of Afghan jihad. They think Mullah needs to be cut down to size !

When ‘Mullah power’ was required in Afghan and Kashmir theatre, they were funded, supported, appeased and listened to like a favourite child. They are not needed any more, Afghanistan will be left to suffer, we have wired our borders. Kashmir is gone for all practical purposes, I am sure Pakistan is not going to do anything more than lip service, now Mullah can be dealt with and disposed off...

Apparently Maulana is making wrong moves at odd timings to give vent to his personal grudges. He does not even have the right kind of slogans.I wonder if there is some method in this madness ? Maulana can be anything but he is not ‘emotional’. Something is wrong which can not be pinpointed. Why is he doing things that defies logic ?

Irrespective of wether his dharna is successful or not he will gain nothing except the blame for sabotaging the ‘cause of Kashmir’. The government and the establishment must be feeling relaxed as they are being provided with a readymade excuse for doing nothing for Kashmir.....

In the unlikely scenario of IK being removed from power, still it is the establishment that wins. All they have to do is to promise the next election, install a technocrat government, which may then continue for indefinite period of time and try to give a new system of governance to the country. That is again a requirement for CPEC. Democracy is rather too noisy, lousy and cumbersome for Chinese mind :)

If dharna is unsuccessful, the current arrangement may continue for sometime; Imran khan has done the job he was supposed to do, he has successfully broken the back of PMLN and PPP.

Whatever happens the ‘Mullah’-‘Mister’ divide will intensify, if not on the streets, surely in the minds of people, on social media, on TV and newspapers. That will be the beginning of the process to clip the wings of Mullah power.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#363 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 14:24
Maulana has been talking about Islamabad dharna long before article 370 was removed in kashmir. Kashmir has been under lockdown for 2 months so how long must he wait because it's not as if Pakistan are preparing some sort of a military response to India. JUI-F has already done more than dozen large marches in last few months so it's not as if this one is out of blue.
+0 -0Agree x 2Disagree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#364 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 15:40

Rajab wrote:
View original post

Everything under the sun has been discussed, the question which still remains:

Maulana was the head of Kashmir committee from 2008-2018, what did he do for Kashmir?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#365 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 16:25
Mawlvi Fazlur rehman was with Musharaf.

I was in Peshawar when MMA was given the govt of NWFP.

They did nothing for islam, nothing for the people.

They are lazy, amali hypocrites, money worshipers , power hungry.

His ego is hurt and angry now that why this clean shaven guy is not giving him any bone to lick.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#366 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 17:03

As-Saif wrote:
View original post

I was in Karachi when MMA swept to power. I remember the Imam of the Masjid and others encouraging people to vote for the "Kitaab". In the next election cycle the Pushtuns booted out MMA and voted in ANP (Secularists/Atheists).

For the Pushtuns to:

1. Remove Ulama/Islamic party after a full election cycle
  2. Install Secularists/Atheists
  3. NEVER look back at MMA
Tells you all you need to know.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#367 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 17:44
I want to dance on my laptop and sing

Tabdeeli aa gayi Ray Tabdeeli aa gayi Ray.

The molvies couldn't do anything. Let's see. What the secularists and modernists do.

For the last 70 years, these modernists are in power. There was no molvi sahab in PM's chair or in the bureaucracy. What have they done so far? Divided the country. Made it a failed state. What have they achieved with their Oxford and Harvard qualifications? Loud noises with no substance. Their performance speaks volumes of their qualification and character.

Bichara Molvi Sahab is limited to the four walls of Madrassah and masjid. These university guys have been running the affairs of the state and people. So far, what is their achievement.

Actually, this is the bughz and poison in their heart which they spew from time to time by criticizing molvies. They want to blame their own failures on molvies. They have failed to build institutions which could train professional practicing Muslims. They couldn't build one university with Islamic environment and top quality research facilities in technical fields. They have failed to deliver. And all they can do is criticize the ulema for their incompetence. The matter of fact is that they are only good in playing victim and do blame game on Maulanas.

These lousy characters. Who stopped them to transfer their expertise (learned in the West) to Muslims of their home countries? Did molvies stop them?

The matter of fact is that their entire generation has miserably failed to deliver. They are mental slaves and have contributed nothing positive to this ummah. They can only demoralize, demotivate and pick out faults. However, they can't provide any solution and they can't do anything constructive because their small minds are not creative enough to think of solutions to the problems of this ummah. Period.
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#368 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 17:51
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You have missed the mark and not comprehending what is being said.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#369 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2019 04:48

Dear sir,

Is there any umbrella which can give protection from these Fitans.

We are hearing these on daily basis , and it is breaking me inside.
Indeed our prophet Muhammad S.A.W said it before , fitans will fall upon you like rain drops.

Quote from maripat Abu Adil Sahab
Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab has given the impression to Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab and Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab and Mufti Tariq Masood Sahab that he has brought a large number of Hindus to the fold of Islam numbering in hundreds of thousands.

The matter of fact is that this is not true. Dr Zakir Naik brought a few and he lost millions of rupees of his wealth and had to leave the country. The Hindu is not very tolerant about Islam progressing in India.

But Kaleem Sahab continues his activities. Maulana Salman Hussaini Nadvi brought a booklet sserting that Kaleem Sahab neither completed his Madarsa course of Dars-e-Nizami nor he is a Khalifa of Ali Miyan RA. Nor he runs 450 Madarsas in India. Number of Madarsas he runs is very small.

He used to write romantic stories in Urdu magazines and now he has been churning the stories of those who naturally came to Islam into romantic stories. And the stories of coming to Islam that he has written are much more in number than the actual candidates we know in public.

But after giving it a huge thought I decided to give him the benefit of doubt. I agree that he is a Dayee. I am ignoring the money he collects that is disproportionate to the number of Madarsas he is running.

That is the limit of my Husn-e-Zann.

Second case of Husn-e-Zann. I have also decided to ignore the significant amount of donations that Pir Zulfiqar Sahab might be collecting. I do not grudge him that at all. He has done a lot for Islam. My only caution is that we should not allow our female folks to consult him.
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#370 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2019 09:49

a2z wrote:
View original post

Islamic Principle of Justice

'A'isha (RA) reported that the Quraish had been anxious about the Makhzumi woman who had committed theft, and said: Who will speak to Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) about her? They said: Who dare it, but Usama, the loved one of Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam)? So Usama spoke to him. Thereupon Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: Do you intercede regarding one of the punishments prescribed by Allaah? He then stood up and addressed (people) saying: O people, those who have gone before you were destroyed, because if any one of high rank committed theft amongst them, they spared him; and it anyone of low rank committed theft, they inflicted the prescribed punishment upon him. By Allaah, if Fatima, daughter of Muhammad, were to steal, I would have her hand cut off. In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Rumh (the words are):" Verily those before you perished."[Muslim]

Sects/Cults

Somehow our Brothers and Sisters have forgotten these teachings of Islam and seem to be following medieval Christianity as to how they exalted clergy (their scholars) and the Jews on how they exalted their rabbis.

In Islam, the burden of proof required is the same for a laymen as it is for a Mufti.

1. It requires evidence to accuse "a2z" of a crime or inappropriate actions
  2. It requires evidence to accuse "Mufti Abdullah" of a crime or inappropriate actions

Absolutely, no difference in conviction and then there is absolutely no difference in punishment. Once the evidence comes to light then you cannot brush it aside for "Mufti Abdullah" but discuss it for "a2z" all over forums.

You cannot backbite, accuse, slander, presume (to be guilty) when it comes to "a2z" but do the exact opposite when it comes to "Mufti Abdullah.

The "Ulama" who collect donation money (Chanda) are collecting public money, they should be reported to the relevant authorities in their country and let the law take its course just like "a2z" if he was doing something wrong. Half the time, people don't even know how their "Chanda" is being used and what is done with it.

+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#371 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2019 05:04
Irshad Bhatti Comedy

Irshad Bhatti presents a round up for us in a comic manner.

It is clear that the opposition is playing polytics-polytics and Maulana Fazl-ur-Rahman is the chief player from that side.

Old Event with Pervez Hoodbhuy in it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#372 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2019 00:10
When someone calls any person hypocrite, liar, wrongdoer etc before so called "evidence" against him/her going public then it is accusation. In Islam one must remain silent if one doesn't have proof beyond doubt of someone's wrongdoing or if the proof is not public yet. Rather wait than spewing venom in a hurry.

For some people it has become a norm to declare anyone munafiq, corrupt and so on. Sadly, it has become very easy to issue fatwas nowadays.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#373 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2019 01:08
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Yes very good reminder jzk. IA convey tell this to your amali hypocrite imam, mawlvi fazlur rehman who is declaring your prime minister “yahoodi agent” every day. And all the mawlvi tabaqa following him in this.

That “clean shaven less pious playboy” has bigger guts to talk and teach about islam and the prophet ,than your untouchable imam sahab, to these yahoodi. Unlike the Imam sahab who is accused of begging these yahoodis behind closed doors for a bone to lick.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#374 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2019 02:24
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

1. I am not a supporter of Maulana. I am just saying to be careful in declaring someone munafiq before any solid evidence is publicized yet. Especially when senior ulema like Mufti Taqi Uthmani, Mufti Tariq Masaood, Maulana Ilyas Ghumman and others respect him and give shahadah for his honesty.

2. If Maulana has done blunder by calling him Yahoodi then it doesn't mean that you do the same blunder. If person A is doing wrong then it doesn't mean that person B is justified to do the same wrong.

3. IK needs to sort out the secular-liberal element within his party if he is serious about Islam. Otherwise, I can also make brilliant speeches and make a fool of this gullible immature nation which becomes emotional and is fooled by the likes of Bhutto. Words are only effective if followed by solid actions. Actions speak louder than words.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#375 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2019 03:08
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
No post ratings

Jump to page: