Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2018 19:53
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2018 04:25
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2018 12:26

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Very good theoretical explanation but practically impossible. Our Ulama cannot even agree on opinions within their own Maslak (let alone others) so there is no practical chance that they will outline a methodology to impeach a (Muslim) ruler.

Impossible!

The latest example is South African dispute over Maulana Tariq Jameel Saheb (HA). There may be errors in talks/speeches of Maulana Tariq Jameel Saheb (HA), no doubt as he is a human. Ulama on both sides can easily sit with each other and try to resolve the matter instead they issue pdf's which are designed to influence laymen.

No way Ulama can sit together and agree on a pathway to electing a ruler or impeachment etc.

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2018 14:59
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I know that Imam Mahdi will be the one who will bring true, real, touchable and "smell-able" khilafah. This video was intended for those who give an excuse that we don't have any alternative so we have to support so and so ideology and so and so system of government.

The best we can do is dawah and do our own tazkiyah. But we must do whatever we can. On the other hand things can change if Allah wills. Everything starts from an idea so let's think and give creative ideas at least.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2018 15:54
Quote:
Our Ulama cannot even agree on opinions within their own Maslak (let alone others) so there is no practical chance that they will outline a methodology to impeach a (Muslim) ruler.

1. Secondly what I envision is the dictatorship of only one maslak. The maslak which is true. Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaat. The correct version of Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki, Hanbali. The propagation and education of any other maslak (which is false) must be stopped by force. A secular state allows the propagation of all maslaks and even supports false maslaks on purpose to confuse and mislead the ummah. Therefore, it's the duty of a True Islamic Caliphate to promote only the correct maslak and crush the propagation of any false maslak by force.

2. In order for this system to be established and function properly, we need honest and sincere ulema. Otherwise it can't be a reality. Prophet Muhammad SAWS was the political, intellectual and spiritual leader of his people (Sahaba RA). His inheritors must lead us in the same way. Otherwise we are lost and on our own.

3. If ulema are not going to mend their ways then they should readily accept the destruction of this ummah including themselves. Then Allah will punish the present Muslims and bring a better nation in the fold of Islam who will love Allah and Allah will love them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2018 16:32
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

Sorry i havent read the entire conversation between u and others here .. just a humble interjection when u said " The best we can do is dawah and do our own tazkiyah" .. Dawah yes.. Tazkiyah ..No..

i had a beneficial discussion with Hazrat Maulana Adam sahab (db) of Leicester once when he visited here.. and asked him the question if even ulema were in need of Tazkiyah.. and needed to visit Mashaikh for it.. and he gave an indepth reply quoting Ayats of Qur'an on its absolute necessity and relevance..

here

youtu.be/flr8vnhy4X0

wa Assalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2018 16:44
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2018 03:23
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Asalam o Alaikum,

I the video or audio you have posted isn't playing. Yes I agree with you that we do need a shaykh. However, the times are so dangerous that it is very difficult to distinguish between true and fake shaykhs. Also true Shaykhs are very rare. There are so many temptations and the world is drowning in so much sins that one doesn't know when this person which we considered our shaykh will deviate from the correct path. It's a very slippery road.

Therefore, I have come to this conclusion that we need Quran and Sunnah in combination of Nisbat Il-Qau-Iyyah to remain steadfast on the right path.

Update

I can be wrong in my conclusions.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2018 04:17
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Wa Alaikum Assalam w.w.

Apologies for the link not working.. shall try when i reach home إن شاء الله .. youtube doesnt work where iam at the moment..

Yes, indeed u are right when u say true shaikhs are rare these days.. and the touchstone for that is always Qur'an and sunnah..

But they are there.. at times known.. at times living in plain sight without a trace of fame..

The Nisbat u have mentioned above is taken from Aap beeti of Hazrat Shaikhul Hadith Maulana Zakariyyah رحمة الله عليه where he speaks of different levels of Nisbats people attain when they present themselves for islah to a shaikh of Tasawwuf.. while quoting Hazrat Shah Abdul Aziz Muhaddith Dehlawi رحمة الله عليه ..

Just like a Physical illness cannot be self diagnosed and treated by themselves.. a spiritual illness also requires a doctor.. else the disease simply advances..

Hazrat Shaikhul Hadith رحمة الله عليه mentions in ummul Amraz that a person who has diagnosed himself claiming free from kibr definitely has Kibr in him.. since his Nafs will always deny its presence.. ( this is a very beneficial book i strongly recommend everyone.)

Great ulema who were authorities in their faculties felt the need when they saw themselves empty inside .. that something is surely missing and needs to be addressed.. be it Hazrat Imam Ghazzali رحمة الله عليه or the great ulema of Deoband who threw themselves at the feet of a non Alim.. Sayyid At'taifa Hazrat Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki رحمة الله عليه ..

So there will always be men of Allah.. we just have to look at the right places with sunnah as the yardstick..

duas..

wa Assalam..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2018 06:59
dr76 wrote:
View original post

I am not disputing on the necessity of connecting with a Shaykh. What I am trying to say is that these are very dangerous times. So I think it would be safe to remain restricted to the second level of nisbat. After creating a spiritual bond with the shaykh. Focus all energies on good deeds and prevent oneself from committing sins while pondering on Quran and Sunnah. After witnessing some incidents in the recent past and seeing those men who were most respected and considered as great shuyukh turned out to be frauds, I fear for the safety of my iman now. Unfortunately, I have gone wary of the company of those who claim to be aulia. I am not saying that all are non genuine, what I am saying is that I fear for following a fake shaykh not knowing that he is fake.

My question is, that can't dhikr of tasawuf cure the spiritual diseases? For instance, I feel more in control of my anger and focus after consistently adopting a routine of the dhikr which my shaykh gave to me. I feel myself increase in patience and steadfastness Alhamdulillah because of dhikr.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 14th July 2018 09:28

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

There is benefit in all Adhkaar and no doubt but I can also see Dr76's point. Reformation cannot be done by one's own self, yes it helps but it needs someone else to diagnose a problem and suggest improvements.

There can be exceptions but we are discussing general rules.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2018 23:25
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2018 14:14
Real Freedom

There are three stages of freedom which lead one to real freedom.

1. Intellectual freedom (Removal of all the wrong ideologies and acceptance of one true ideology)
2. Spiritual freedom (Removal of all the wrong and excessive desires and the awakening of soul to the mercy and sakinah of Allah)
3. Physical freedom (The strength and ability to resist the oppression in order to establish true change and peace)

There are four institutions of freedom

1. Dawah (Inspires the passion and desire to practice the deen)
2. Ilm (Through learning and comprehending the teachings of Quran and Sunnah one attains intellectual freedom)
3. Tazkiyah (By implementing those teachings one attains spiritual freedom)
4. Jihad (By using intellectual strength one resists the intellectual oppression, by using spiritual strength one resists the spiritual oppression and by using physical strength one resists the physical oppression and turns the tide through faith and steadfastness, and turns offensive from defensive)

Four enemies of freedom

1. Propaganda against the truth (Media, secular education, indoctrination)
2. Ignorance (from the teachings of revelation)
3. Spiritual degradation (from sins and the environment of sins)
4. The Secular Political socio-economic System (attempts to corrupt the institutions of freedom)
+2 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2018 16:04
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Having a Shaykh or not, it is the duty of every muslim to stay away from sins.

A Shaykh is not ma'soom from sins. They can also fall for it, the main thing is doing repentance. Our Mashaykh say, a tawbah of a muslim person can shake the Arsh of Allah Ta'ala. And the incident of Shaykh Abdullah Al-Andalusi رحمة الله عليه (mentioned in Aap Beti and Umm al-Amraz) should serve as an example.

When one does the Dhikr of Tassawuf, it needs to be done consistently. Try going for a year without missing, and you may find yourself finding completely different ahwal and kayfiat. What you may be experiencing now by going on and off could be replaced by other condition. It is necessary to maintain close contact with the Shaykh while traversing this path. Doing Dhikr by looking at the books is akin to saying, I know which medicines I need to take without going to a doctor. Initially it seems beneficial but later on it leads to more serious consequences.

Now the question that comes about fraud Shuyookh, fraud is everywhere. People who are against the work of Khanqah are always seeking to monopolise the opportunity by catching in miss-falls and then say 'Dekha mainay kaha ta' [see I told you]. - Pata nahi what bughz they have with Khanqahi work, I have also heard from my very own ears how people who are in the other work of Din put this effort down by catching the short-comings of different Shuyookh.

And when a Murid gives into these things, it puts his roohaniat at risk. Shaytan is always looking for ways to put trouble in a Murid's mind.

Yes sins are common nowadays, but Awliya Allah will always be there. Our Mashaykh say, since Allah Ta'ala has said 'wa kunoo ma'a as-sadiqeen' - then insha-Allah Allah Ta'ala will keep producing the Sidiqeen so that this verse can be applied in all times.

And for Nisbat to come, one needs to have good thoughts about his Shaykh. If you are doubting your own Shaykh, how do you expect the second level of Nisbat as you quoted?
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#135 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2018 17:01
No post ratings

Jump to page: