Mulla, al-adnan, Ummati0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#181 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2018 04:15
Concerned wrote:
View original post

(salam)
It would have been better brother, if you took this concern personally to Ml Abdul Hamid saheb. It just seems not befitting to bring him under criticism on something like this. He may explain your further, or take benefit from your input to him and think differently.
Bringing criticism on a public forum does not do any good.
(salam)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#182 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2018 09:06
[QUOTE:116411:طالب]

wa Alaikum Assalam w.w...

You count Hazrat Mufti sahab (db) as one who continues to support this Power Hungry man with Deviant ideologies..

If a Deobandi supports Tahir Qadri.. does it make him any less deviant..

When someone ignores the corruption spread by a deviant and maintains his stand.. then there is no benefit in listening to him..

wa Assalam..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#183 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2018 16:39
[QUOTE:116412:طالب]

Some people will say, oh look this great alim has said so and so so it must be true.

Sometimes we put some Shaykhs high up on a pedestal. Some shayks we put there deserve to be there , others don't. If such a shaykh makes an erroneous statement, or uses weak/baseless reasoning to justify his points or actions, he should be corrected respectfully. The problem is that those other learned persons who are in a position to correct those erroneous statements keep silent out of "respect". Others then insist that the shaykh has high status, so therefore he must be right, and then go on to insist the community adopt the shaykh's position as well.

If the learned persons don't open their mouths respectfully, then the laypeople should at least see the reasoning behind the shaykh's statement and points he makes, before making changes in a community.

The above was a general comment and not specific to this situation.

I saw Maulana Abdul Hamid Ishaq distribute sweets to the children when they come to meet him after bayans. I would say he seems to be one of the most humble alims i have seen.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#184 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2018 07:41
From Akola maharashtra india Maulana Mahmood is supporting Maulana Saad sahab.
He mohtamim of his madarsa n shaikh ul hadees.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#185 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2018 08:35
That is simply because the zimmedars in maharashtra do not want the work of tabligh to be affected and they are hoping that things will work out somehow.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#186 [Permalink] Posted on 5th March 2018 00:19
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Assalaamu 'alaikum Dr Sahib,
Your analogy would be worth noting if there was truth to it.

In the case of Ml Saad, I have seen a lot attribution to him that he is this, and he is that. I am yet to be convinced that he is of that level that he is made out to look.

And I am not saying this because I am blind to all the accusations. Rather, when I look at the accusations objectively, things don't add up. Aside from what Darul Uloom Deoband has criticised Ml Saad on, the remaining accusations on him, such as "he's a foreign agent", "he's not a Maulana", "he made up Muntakhab Hadith himself", "he is spreading Muntakhab hadith for personal recognition", etc, and the list goes on - are just silly arguments. The bias-ness of such accusation is obvious.

Having said that, I remind myself, and others, that we are one Ummah, and regardless of which scholar one follows in this period of division, let us work as complementary to each other. As Maulana Saad recently said, that the Ummah is going into irtidaad/apostasy while the workers are busy in ikhtilaaf/dispute.

Doing 5 amaal, doing mulaqat for Allaah's sake, keeping our own reformation in mind - these should keep us busy inshaAllaah. This way we will benefit ourselves, and inshaAllaah the Ummah will also benefit. Ameen.

(salam)
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#187 [Permalink] Posted on 5th March 2018 00:22
Concerned wrote:
View original post

(salam)
JazaakAllahu khairan.
I had only said what I said because whatever we post online will probably be read by millions of people, even after we pass away. Sometimes learning about isolated faulty statements/views of Scholars may turn off sincere seekers with that scholar.

Considering the awam is already so far away from engaging with scholars, I thought it would be silly to pinpoint small mistakes of notable scholars in public as that might further alienate awam from them.

Wallaahu A'lam.
(salam)
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#188 [Permalink] Posted on 5th March 2018 01:53
[QUOTE:116470:طالب]
Assalāmu ‘Alaykum Wa Rahmatullāhi Wa Barakātuhu

Dear Taalib,
can u plz send me ML. Abdul Hamid(db)s bayan clarifying his stance. Jzk Khair

My email is REMOVED: Please use pm

Wa Salam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#189 [Permalink] Posted on 5th March 2018 08:40
:116469:طالب wrote:

salaam

[quote]Having said that, I remind myself, and others, that we are one Ummah, and regardless of which scholar one follows in this period of division, let us work as complementary to each other.

this is what many individuals and groups have been trying to say to tabligh jamaat for many years, yet tj dont want to know. with tj its our way or the highway.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#190 [Permalink] Posted on 6th March 2018 07:11
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

According to Hadhrat Mufti Shafi Uthmani Sahab (r.a.), any naseehah that fulfills three conditions will always positively impact the heart of the one towards whom it is directed:

1. It should be the Truth (Haq).
2. It should be said in a manner that is full of wisdom (hikmah).
3. It should be said with ikhlaas.

I'd suggest we not tire from advising our TJ brothers in the manner above, because by and large they are people who are Saleem ut Taba' (those who have not been irredeemably corrupted).
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#191 [Permalink] Posted on 6th March 2018 12:33
(salam)

The audios referred to earlier can be downloaded from the link below:
pc.cd/aCQ

Contains:
2 lectures by Mufti Nawalur Rahman Sahib in Urdu, with English Translation.
1 detailed lecture by Maulana Abdul Hamid Sahib in Urdu.

More lectures may be added in the future.
(salam)
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#192 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 09:15
Maulana Saad is unstoppable. His rujoonama to Darul Uloom Deoband means nothing to him. He is hell bent on spreading mischief.

One just needs to go through the latest bayans he gave in Aurangabad ijtema. Interestingly majority of the bayans in the 3 day ijtema were given by him and his 21 year old son.

"Hazratji" was also welcomed with showering of rose petals in suv completely decorated with flowers.

"Hazratji" also knows why nabi alayhi salaam had to face many difficulties as according to him nabi alayhi salam had given feast of meat and bread in the walima of his fourth marriage which he had not given in his earlier three walimas.
This turning away from the earlier path led to nabi alayhi salam facing hardships according to "hazratji".
Go figure...
+1 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#193 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 10:04
Assalaams.

At 13 pages im sure the subject has run its course by now. Sigh.

Certainly sure members have more constructive things to be doing.
+1 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1Agree x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#194 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 12:06

[QUOTE:116547:طالب]

And you continue to skip the question.

Maulana Saad Saheb (HA) is an Indian, lives in India, studied in India. WHY IS IT that you are skipping the opinions of Ulama of India and posting talks of an Alim in Chicago?

Your deception knows no bounds, one day you will stand in front of Allah Ta'ala and answer for your deeds

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#195 [Permalink] Posted on 14th March 2018 02:07
Quote:
Your deception knows no bounds, one day you will stand in front of Allah Ta'ala and answer for your deeds

(salam) respected uncle Muadh,

جزاك الله خيرا for your nasihat. May Allaah safeguard me on the day of judgement. Between me and Him, there was no deception intended.

Your question remains valid, while my avoiding the question was not with the intention of deception. It was simply on the basis that my purpose of posting those links were different to what your inquiry was.

Nevertheless, I must note as a clarification as it has been brought to my attention that the lecture by Maulana Abdul Hamid, is not by Maulana Abdul Hamid of South Africa, but rather by Maulana Abdul Hamid of India. I am not aware of his detailed bio currently.

If you have the time, Muadh uncle, you may listen to the talk by him, as he's from India and has endorsed Ml Saad.
Beside him, Maulana Rabey Hasani Nadwi sahib of India has also encouraged others to work with Maulana Saad.
Both the lectures can be found here: pc.cd/aCQ

جزاك الله خيرا
(salam)
+1 -0

Jump to page: