Create an account
Most Reputable Members

need confirmation about clash in Nizamuddin markaz in ramadhan

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
As-Saif
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2016 17:05
To my knowledge the work of tableeghi jamaat has never been about personalities. Yes there are big names that have been influential and instrumental for dawat and guidance, but isn't in reality it has been the sacrifices given by no names and them going out in the path to deserts, mountains,towns, villages and across continents? i am thinking even if you take the " known names" out of the equation, the work would probably continue as long as the " No names" are sincere. Given that Ikhlas e Niyyat is stressed upon, i dont see then actual work getting affected, as this sincere lot will run over these distractions and keep moving ahead with the job....atleast till now that is what they have been successfully doing. I truly admire this about this movement, lets see what the future holds, i am optimistic.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

abu nusayba
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2016 17:17
gatekeeper wrote:
View original post

Old sunniforum user knows Abulayl/streetwalker better.
No post ratings
Servant.Of.Allah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2016 06:05
Our aim is to get closeness to Allah and bring complete Sunnah in our lives. Brother who has question can reach out to Bangle wali masjid, Nizamuddin basthi, new delhi instead of creating online petition and awareness camps. After Ramadan, the masjids have become empty again. Make some concern for yourself, ummah - Allah will reward you.
Like x 1
Agree x 1
talibeilm
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2016 04:16
the author mentions a letter by professor sanaullah sahab db, is that true?

whatever intention the brother has, everyone talks/ rants online

we have seen objections to practices of other ulama, mashaikh, institutions so this should be taken in good intention

request everyone who reads this thread to make 2 rakats of Salah and dua, the work of tabligh has held the ummat together and helped it grow
Agree x 1
hmdsalahuddin
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2016 17:24
abu nusayba wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum,

brother abulayl of SF, Yes I know. Is that you brother? How r u
No post ratings
xs11ax
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2016 19:02
salaam

wasnt abu layl a supporter of tabligh jamaat?
No post ratings
abu nusayba
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2016 13:25
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Still am and there are always scope of improvement ones iman and amal! This work has nothing to do with any group,madhab or any country thus to do this work one isnt bound by particular group of peoples ideology or understanding.

One should bring any objection or ask for clearification only for the sake of improvement and not to defame anyone. If anyone think he doesnt have any weakness, he will never be able to remove the weakness and become more strong.
Like x 1
abu nusayba
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2016 13:29
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

walaikumassalam brothe, am doing well, i miss old users a lot, they grown up near my heart for a lot of years.
No post ratings
abu nusayba
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 10th July 2016 13:55
Winner x 1
afriki_haqq
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2016 08:28
Assalaamu alaykum

This willy nilly labeling of people (especially when we do not agree with them) should stop as it is not much different from others labeling us, to which we take great exception. This mentality of labeling others as this-or-that is corrosive and disheartening especially when it comes from those whom we perceive to be our seniors. This has never been the maslak of our akabirin so why should we adopt the maslak of those who are fond of labeling?

No post ratings
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2016 09:37

abu nusayba wrote:
View original post

I do have answers and upto date information but not for you to take it from here and then spread it far and wide. I am not a Tableeghi but what is happening is sad (for me, personally).

I wish I could do something to fix it.

You on the other hand wish to spread the news far and wide and use it to to fulfill your Agenda.

I don't blame you because many Deobandees would do the same if there was a Ghair-Muqallid Institute suffering the same.

Majority of the people responding to you, don't know you or your track record and why all of a sudden you have developed great Interest in Fazail-e-Amaal and Tableeghi Jamaat

Like x 1
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2016 09:44

afriki_haqq wrote:
View original post

There should be continuous improvement in any process, any work and any movement

BUT at the same time we must be wary of people who use information to advance certain agendas.

In a Professional environment before you request Information, you are asked for your background and what you chose to do with the information.

Forums blur that line and people run from forum to forum spreading disinformation and starting rumour mills. This is similar to tale bearing.

Information itself doesn’t improve anything but the ability to absorb the information, dissect, analyse and present solutions is what improves matters.

If a person is sincere (and wishes to make Dua) then all that is needed is that a cursory acknowledgement that situation is not good.

BUT this will not be “Juicy Gossip” in Masajid across the world and the person won’t be able to beat his chest to say “Look, I got the latest information….My sources are so Good…I can get you the latest…”

Agree x 2
abu nusayba
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2016 17:32
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

i had always interest in fazaile amals hadith and its sources, i had open few thread about this in SF too and had Mufti Husains responce there, sorry its not longer availble otherwise i might have share it here. I dont judge a book by the authors name Like sh zakariya rh end up quoting hadith although he himself couldnt find the hadiths chain by himself just because X book was praised by Y scholar. X book isnt quran and Y scholar isnt a prophet that one has to quote from there although he himself couldnt find any chain.

Instead worrying about my agenda focus on the incidents. Cause my personality is open book towards old SF users. and SF was taken down to keep such objection under the carpet.
No post ratings
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2016 08:15
I am not Tableeghi and I don't join in the daily Aa'maal. However, under the circumstances I request everyone to raise your hands towards Allah Ta'ala and make Dua to join hearts together (Ameen).

May Allah Ta'ala accept your Dua for them and for you and your family (Ameen).

Over the last 20 years, I have found Tableeghees to be some of the most sincere people. Everybody makes mistakes and there have been dozens if not hunderds of Scholars who have included weak or even fabricated Ahadeeth in their books and there will be others who do.

When you do work, you will make mistakes.

Agree x 2
Ameen x 3
talibeilm
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 13th July 2016 11:55
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

correct, when you do work, you make mistakes
its easy to point them mistakes out, but not easy to get out there and do work