Topic Appreciation
Mulla, al-adnan, Ummati0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#241 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 06:06
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Yeah, I am saying the same thing. If you ponder on these statements "Great personalities throughout history have a kind of similarity despite of being from different races, places and times" and "we will realize that greatness doesn't come in inheritance but with great actions".

Perhaps nisbat is a better word instead of spiritual lineage.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#242 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 10:49
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

salaam

it's simple.

we need to focus on a concept called quran and sunnah.

we dont need labels such as lineage and nisbat.

it's simple. everyone is judged equally in the light of the quran and sunnah regardless of his wealth, status, leadership, education, knowledge, etc.

judge a lowly, uneducated, village labourer through the quran and sunnah.

judge a high status, educated, famous alim through the quran and sunnah.

no one is exempt from being confined to the limits of the quran and sunnah. more so our leaders, ulama, and educators as they have a greater effect on the ummah and should be held to higher standards.

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#243 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 11:11
The other thread is locked by dR76 d.b. so I'll post here.

Someone please ask Maulana Yusuf motala that why hadhrat shaykh zakariyya r.h. son Maulana talha does not support Maulana saad?

Surely hadhrat shaykh r.h. must have told his own son about Maulana saad being next AMeer after Maulana inamul Hassan r.h.?

Why has no other khalifah of hadhrat shaykh r.h. come forward in support of Maulana saad?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#244 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 11:18
We hear everyday of people passing away naturally below age of 50 so why is it so hard to believe that Maulana Yusuf r.h. passed away naturally in Pakistan.

Why open up conspiracy theory after 50 years that he was poisoned by raiwind.

They have tried disassociating layman from darul uloom deoband and are now doing same with raiwind Markaz.

How immature and naive it was to mention that in a bayan when it was bukhari jalsah. What relevance did it have at that time. Plus it was done at Zakariya masjid in Bolton which is a Gujarat Bharuchi masjid 100% with aalami shura.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#245 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 11:50

Rajab wrote:
View original post

O there is very good reason for the Bayan.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#246 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 11:56

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

We tried Nisbat, lineage and it gave us:

1. Peer Zulfiqar
  2. Maulana Saad
  3. Maulana Saleem (Chicago)
  4. And countless others who run our organisations and institutes

Can we try the Sunnah and the way of the Sahabas, please? OR should we subject the Ummat to these personalities again for another 200 years?

I am personally fine with my sons writing, giving speeches etc as Ibn Muadh Khan collecting money and living off the donations of your sons and not doing anything important in their lives, suits me just fine! Nisbat is fantastic way to live, man.

+1 -0Like x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#247 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 13:00
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

A little birdie tells me that shabbir daji is planning to call Maulana saad to uk. Looks like ground is being fertilized.

They called shaykh fazlur Rahman azmi d.b. few months back but that epically failed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#248 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 13:09
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Finally!

Got signed up. Salam.

I am connected to one of Hazrat Moulana Yusufs foremost Khalifas.

I'm a majlis reader. He helped me get out of this subtle Hazrat worship big time. I don't propagate his stuff but I read him to stay afloat in these dark times of Fitnah.

Even my Shaykh is supporting Molvi Saad and I totally disagree with him on this and a number of issues.
Moulana A.S Desai ( May Allah preserve him) said this to me on another issue which i had with my Shaykh of them Leading Tahajjud with Jamat in ramadan:

Tahajjud in jamaat is not permissible. This is clearly mentioned
by the Fuqaha, and it is the fatwa of all our Akaabir. Only Hadhrat
Madani (Rahmatullah alayh) had erred in this regard. But the error of
one Aalim may not be cited as a basis to commit a Makrooh Tahrimi act.
I don’t think you should even discuss it with your Shaikh. He might
become annoyed with you. It is queer that he is unaware of the
stance of The Hanafi Math-hab on this issue.

The thing is what dr Saab said in another post holds very true today:

Like Qutub e Alam Hazrat Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi (rah) said about Sayyid At'taifa Hazrat Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (rah) that In matters of Tasawwuf He is our Imam.. and in Fiqh he has to Follow us..

My teachers have told me the same.
Now the problem arises that now a days if we "DARE" say anything we are labeled as disloyal or "WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING".

Molvi Saad is no ones ameer ( Sorry I had to say this). Brother Muadh just wanted to say that I love you for the sake of Allah. May Allah help us all keep the balance in these dark times. May Allah keep our hearts clean.
What bothers me a lot is that if someone is of such a high rank, why would they create ill feelings by speaking on controversial topics so as to cause people to have detrimental progress in spirituality. May Allah keep all of our Imaan intact forever.

Errors are being committed because people will give answers to huge questions that effect people on a large scale by saying According to me this is correct. But when it comes to basic questions about business transactions or how the beard should be cut they will say I'm not a Mufti go ask a Mufti.

I had a dream of Hazrat Moulana Ahmed Desai to which Hazrat Mufti Ebrahim students gave this interpretation: Refrain from getting involved in matters that do not concern you.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#249 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 13:14
Rajab wrote:
View original post

this is standard TJ practice. call in the jors. send out jamaats. establish their authority.

growing up in batley, i have seen this tactic many times.

their will be hardly any effort taking place, except for the same old standard tired effort. but as soon as they are threatened by other local efforts, local ulama, etc, they take over the local masjids and roll out the jors.

+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#250 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 13:18

Ahqar1462 wrote:
View original post

Hazrat (Mufti) A. S. Desai Saheb (HA) is a great blessing in our times and there is no doubt about it. He has his pros and cons like any human being.

Dr76 is also right, if we abandon all the Ulama and Akabir then our Nafs becomes our Ameer. Allah Ta'ala has commanded us to follow Ulama for our Deen and although times are dark and unfortunate BUT if Allah Ta'ala has commanded us to follow Ulama, Allah Ta'ala must have kept Ulama-e-Haq for us to follow.

It is the logical conclusion.

+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#251 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2018 16:02
Rajab wrote:
View original post

(salam)

You are right.. Hazrat Maulana Talha sahab (db) does Not support Maulvi Saad.. he was among the signatories attesting & acknowledging the Fatwa (Mawqaf) by Darul uloom Deoband.

i shall post when i find it إن شاء الله

duas..

wa Assalam..
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#252 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2018 03:15
The author of the articles at the majlis is very careless with what he writes and posts on his website. He also makes many careless and erroneous statements. Yes he can be treated respectfully like any other human and his views can be discussed but I am surprised people still defend him and even say he is a blessing.

He recently spoke very bad about Mufti Ebrahim Desai, adding him to the long list of so called ulaama e Soo due to something to do with Sports, then he retracted his statement and, and then in a later fatwa had issues with him again.

There should be some warning against him. Just imagine if a lot of Muslims were to follow his views and adopt his attitude. Imagine how our communities and Masjids would become.
+0 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#253 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2018 05:23
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Maulana Ahmad Sadiq Desai db has always stood up for haq and does not compromise on deen.
I have communicated with him and found him very staunch on shariah. I have seen and sadly come to know about many ulema who remain silent on matters of haq fearing public backlash.
It is better to have an alim like Maulana A S Desai than the ones who remain silent when the shariah is trampled upon.
I am at the receiving end of such silent ulema where they have failed miserably on the issues of shariah and sided with those who have played with the laws of deen. Yet these ulema will talk all day long on amr bil maroof and nai anin munkar.
So it pleases my broken heart no ends on having alims such as Maulana Desai db who dont fear people.
They are rare and they are indeed a blessing.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#254 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2018 06:16
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Who will define and explain Quran and Sunnah? When doing taqleed don't we put our trust on our elders when they explain the way the salaf interpreted Quran and Sunnah.

I think we all are saying the same thing. However, I am not competent enough to explain in clear words What I mean to say.

I will give an example and even after that if my point isn't clear enough then I will not bother further commenting.

Ambiya AS didn't compromise on the deen and some of them even lost their lives in preserving it.

Same is the case with Sahaba RA.

Imam Abu Hanifa RH died in jail for the same cause.

Same is the case with Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal RH.

Imam Bukhari RH died while fleeing from government persecution.

Shaykh ul Hind Rh was tortured but resisted for the same reason.

Maulana Lahori RH was tortured for the same reason.

Maulana Haq Nawaz Jhangvi RH was assassinated for the same reason.

Maulana Azam Tariq RH was tortured and assassinated for the same reason.

Salahuddin Ayubi RH fought the coalition of European kings but triumphed at last.

Mullah Umar RH fought the coalition but triumphed at last.

and so on and so forth.

In this sense, what I am saying is that there is a special connection between great personalities and great events of history. Or you may say similarities. We learn from the lives of our elders among whom Prophet SAWS and SAHABA RH are the best of course. However, we always need living examples for inspiration even if they are few.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#255 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2018 15:50
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Your statements are due to lack of Islamic knowledge. As long as you live by what i read from one of Brother Muadhs posts about not having a cult like mentality then you will be okay. He is a Alim of the truth. His job is a hard one because we would go insane if we had that much Honor towards the religion. We are so weak. We should show our support by making duaa and crying for his shadow over us.

Imagine how Sahabah radiyallhu anhum would react if they saw the way we are now a days.

I know guys that I studied Sarf and Nahw with that don't know the Usool books properly that love saying statements like " oh this is Mukhtalaf fih" meaning there is difference in this, just to flex knowledge. A true Alim has Khashiyat (Fear of Allah). Now a days its a very sad thing for me to say but alot of them don't. In my city the scholars are worried about doing a East vs. West All star game for the Ulamah.
I abstain from sports my self. When these scholars play with regular people you see the regular people cussing them out and these incidents have occurred on more than one occasion. Remember when people choose the path of Ilm they give up alot of permissible things as well.

Recognize and respect who Hazrat is. Love him for inshaAllah it will only benefit you. As far as the situation with Mufti Ebrahim is concerned, they sat down and it got fixed. I could cite examples for you of this type of situation happening in the past with our Pious Imams. I don't want this to become a whole debate.
We need to stop being so sensitive. The other day my Shaykh told off one of my peer brothers in a manner which a Manager would tell off a employee. The guy was ready to tap out on life. He said Tasawuff is so raw.
We need to build Character. My father used to drop me far from the bus stop to teach me no one will do nothing for you go yourself, i used to get frustrated but now because of that I can be stranded in a desert and by the fadhl of Allah inshaAllah ill be fine ( even though i never wish that upon my self).
Tarbiyat is what Hazrat is doing. Recognize it and appreciate it. Cause when the time comes that no one is yelling at us, is when we should know the rope is ended and when the reality hits, tears of blood won't help.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1

Jump to page: