Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Mulla, al-adnan, Ummati0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#226 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2018 10:22

[QUOTE:116777:طالب]

Was the Grandson of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) unaware of this Hadeeth? Because he challenged someone who had Khilafah because he deemed the person to be upon Baatil.

Tell us who we should follow? Grandson of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) or YOU?

Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Which of the following statement is true?

1. Tableegh is connected to Islam
  2. Tableegh is connected to Bangla Wali Masjid?

If statement two is true and Indian Government decides to revoke the permission to have a Masjid there, will you declare that Haqq has been wiped from Earth?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN? Of all the people I did not think of you as someone so obtuse!

And then you say that recently joined Tableegh if this is true HOW COME you are disagreeing with and refuting the Fatwa of Darul-uloom Deoband?

Is Darul-uloom Deoband correct or are you correct?

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Bad Spelling x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#227 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2018 12:53
It look strange that a single person is insisting that he is right and a shura of uluma is wrong. A sincere person would have left his position long ago to save the effort rather than keep on fighting for his ego and damage the work.Aqeeda issues apart,if weighed on this scale alone (of choosing ‘self’ over the most beneficial deeni work of our times),Molvi Saad sahib fall short of his claim to leadership.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#228 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2018 02:16
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Maulana Saad Sahab (db) has his faults, just like we all have our faults. It is for the Akabir to decide how best to deal with him. For the rest of us, we maintain husn e dhann regarding both the Akabir of the shura as well as Maulana Saad Sahab (db).

Shah Ismail Shaheed (rh) began the practice of rafa-al-yadain in his prayers. Members of the house of Shah Waliullah (rh) were disturbed by this. When questioned, he said, "I am reviving a Sunnah."

One of the Akabir from that family resolved the issue by explaining to Shah Ismail Shaheed (rh) that it is revival of Sunnah when a Sunnah is brought into practice against a bid'ah. It is NOT revivial of Sunnah when a Sunnah is brought into practice against an already established Sunnah. When Shah Ismail Shaheed (rh) heard this argument, he gave up rafa-al-yadain.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#229 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2018 05:27
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Can you please explain the connection between maulana saad and the incident you quoted with Hazrat Shah Ismaeel Shahid rah. ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#230 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2018 16:37
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

is it possible that Allah taala will give Maulana Saad (db) tawfeeq to do taubah (repentance) from his sins especially since countless akabir are praying for his hidayah (guidance)?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#231 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2018 17:18

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Warnings at issued at point in time but we have no right to insult anyone.

www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/11872-point-in...

IF you read Islamic history warnings were issued against individuals when they transgressed limitations of Shariah or did something which needs to be warned about.

We have become abnormal in our dealings we:

1.    EITHER ignore all warnings and situations and continue to turn a blind eye away from facts
2.    OR insult, degrade individuals

It is NOTHING personal against either Peer Zulfiqar Saheb (HA) or Maulana Saad (HA) but the Ummah needs to be warned.

There is every chance that they may repent (and they should) and then the warnings will be removed.

This is NOTHING NEW in Islam, people have slipped and then made Taubah. It is nothing spectacular or special.

We CANNOT turn away from the ground reality simply on the premise that SOMEONE PERCHANCE will make Taubah in the future.

We CANNOT disrespect or insult people BUT we cannot turn away from the reality either.

Allah Ta’ala has instructed this Ummah to be balanced and just, don't tear up the fabric of the Ummah of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) by being an extremist and exaggerating matter, keep the balance!

+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#232 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2018 17:34
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

jazakallah colonel sahab. you have echoed my sentiments well.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#233 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2018 17:47

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

I know Dr76 personally for over 10+ years and in my dealings with him, I have found him to be an honest, upright, truthful, ethical and balanced individual.

The problem with issues like Peer Zulfiqar Saheb (HA) and Maulana Saad (HA) is that people have elevated humans to the level of deity and thus attack people who attack their Shaykhs. Balance, objectivity goes out of the window. As an example, take a look at this thread where “Rajab” believes that I have some sort of a personal problem against Peer Zulfiqar Saheb (HA)

www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/11857-the-real...

This is a classic case of deflection. These people are simply hell-bent to protect their Shaykh so they will say ANYTHING and do ANYTHING to deflect attention away from the real issues.

Dr76 is human and he is being put under tremendous pressure and being attacked personally.

The issue of Maulana Saad Saheb (HA) is clear as daylight, he has ROBBED the Imaarat (leadership) of Tableeghi Jamaat using family lineage, money and thuggery.

Those who back him are of 3 kinds:

1. Those who don’t know the truth
  2. Those who are unable to understand the truth
  3. Those who have sold their souls for some gain of this Dunya and sacrificed their Akahirah

Same applies for Peer Zulfiqar.

The facts in both cases are open and known.

Continuing to produce names of Maulana A or Maulana B means nothing because there will always be a Maulana in due to 1, 2 or even 3

Lastly, the work which is close to our hearts is being destroyed right in front of our eyes. Jamaats are being denies, harassed, Ulaama are being threatened, boycotted and exiled.

What do you want Dr76 to do? Be a ROBOT and not show any emotions when he has actual facts on the grounds which majority of the people in this thread don’t?

Most people in this thread are CLUELESS and are simply protecting Maulana Saad (HA) because he happens to be in Nizamuddin or part of Maulana Ilyas (RA)’s family or an Alim…THAT’S IT!

They have no clue about anything else at all. 

+3 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#234 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2018 20:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

thank you. this clears up so much confusion on my part. apologies to both you and doctor sahab for my earlier thick headedness.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#235 [Permalink] Posted on 28th March 2018 03:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Tell us who we should follow? Grandson of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) or YOU?

(salam) Hazrat,

To put me and the Grandson of the Prophet (saw) in the same plane for comparison is totally uncalled-for.

You have entirely misread my post. It was a general reminder about the importance of maintaining adab. We need not look at every post with an eye of debate.

(salam)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#236 [Permalink] Posted on 28th March 2018 09:50

[QUOTE:116918:طالب]

Then whose actions should we follow? You are claiming that an Ameer cannot be challenged or disagreed with WHILE the Grandson of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) disagreed and challenged.

So who is right in this case?

Do you have the humility and Fear of Allah to admit that MAYBE you got this wrong?

There is NOTHING in Islamic Shariah which prohibits challenging matters which transgress the bounds of Islam. We don’t live by the principles of Hitler’s Germany or Modi’s India we aspire to the principles of Sayyiduna Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) of Madina, his own grandson taught us through words and actions.

I think that the BJP Government has gotten to your head and you need to shake it and look at what Islam says.  

WHO TOLD THAT ISLAM PROMOTES DICTATORSHIP?

Even a legitimate Caliph (Khalifa) can be impeached in Islam, let alone disagreed with challenged and dragged in front of Qadhi. There are hundreds of examples throughout Islamic history starting from Sahaba (RA) downwards where people challenged, disagreed with Khailfa. Maulana Saad (HA) is NOT even a Khaleefa he is a controversial Ameer of a disputed Islamic movement!

WHERE DID YOU LEARN YOUR ISLAM FROM?

Ajeeb!!!

When I was younger I used to wonder how millions will follow Dajjal without question, the more these matters come to light the more it becomes apparent that HAZRAT-WORHSIP is a very serious disease in this Ummah!

+2 -1Like x 2Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#237 [Permalink] Posted on 29th March 2018 03:53
Fighting among us is not a Solution, When Ummah is in need of Deen I feel I am wasting my time and others time in this forum.
I knew I was not following proper discipline with Elders like Dr76 Saheb, others.

I publicly apologize to All elders especially Dr76 Sb, and others If I had hurt them in any way. Forgive me for the sake of Allah,
I ll make myself busy with other topics in this forum. I pray to Allah that this discussion leads to benefits us and the ummah.

Authorizer Edit: Name removed. Please address members by their username.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#238 [Permalink] Posted on 29th March 2018 08:13
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

(salam)

There is nothing personal against anyone here my brother.. Apologies accepted..

duas

wa Assalam..
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#239 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2018 08:39
I think we need to focus on a concept called spiritual lineage.

Lineage based on great moral actions, decisions and character instead of blood, colour or language. Great personalities throughout history have a kind of similarity despite of being from different races, places and times. Same is the case with great villains throughout history.

I can also see similarities in events taking place throughout history.

If we educate ourselves and others about this concept, we will realize that greatness doesn't come in inheritance but with great actions. Perhaps this will break this trend of personality worshiping and people will see others based on their actions instead of their ancestry or talks.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#240 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2018 20:49

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

There is NO such thing as any lineage in Islam, we are Muslims and not Catholics. Catholics go in a room and “elect a pope” and smoke comes of a chimney and then this individual is considered a representative of god on earth (forever). In Islam, a Shaykh is given Khilafah as a point  in time (PIT) and Khilafah is taken away if he steps away from the Qur’aan and Sunnah BECAUSE we believe that Hidayah is in the hands of Allah Ta’ala.

Sayyiduna Umar (RA) asked people “O People! What will you do if I go against the Sunnah of Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and the people replied, “O Umar! We will take care of you with this (our sword)”.

Sayyiduna Umar (RA) stood up and started his Khutbah and said, “O Servants of Allah! Listen & Obey….”

He was interrupted on the mimbar of Rasul-ullah (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam) and someone said, “WE WILL NOT LISTEN, WE WILL NOT OBEY UNTIL YOU TELL US ABOUT THE KURTA WHICH YOU WEAR”.

This Ummah would have taken care of Ameerul-Mumineen Sayyiduna Umar (RA) with a sword BUT we have HAZRAT-WORSHIPPERS defending Maulana Saad (HA).

I would like everyone to just picture that for a moment in their mind.

+4 -0Like x 4

Jump to page: