Topic Appreciation
Mulla, al-adnan, Ummati0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#211 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 18:59
[QUOTE:116725:طالب]

(salam)

Sorry.. been busy.. shall gradually reply if anything directed towards me إن شاء الله

The names of Mashaikh u have mentioned from Markaz Nizamuddin also carries a name who happens to be my relative.. and is among the many residents who Do Not agree with Maulvi saad sahab.. but reside there with a desire to pass their last breath doing what they have been since last many decades..

And there are many similar people in ur list who Do Not agree with Maulvi saad.. yet reside at Nizamuddin..

Last year when i visited Hazrat Dr Nadir Ali Khan sahab (db) at his Aligarh residence along with Prof Maripat sahab of this forum.. Hazrat (db) said about Hazrat Prof Syed Abdul Aleem sahab (db) who has not left Nizamuddin.. that

" Syed sahab resides at Nizamuddin and openly told Maulvi Saad.. that the reason iam staying here is not that i agree with you.. but because its my wish to pass my last breath here.."

Rest what Bhai Muadh Khan sahab has said Here is to the point..

duas..

wa Assalam..
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#212 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 19:20
[QUOTE:116469:طالب]

The truth is as clear as the sky to see.. all his audio recordings from various ijtemas are available online..

His own words bears witness to his deviated ideologies.. we are Not making stories here..

As to other issues like Muntakhab etc.. then the Pdf i posted Here written by a member of executive council of Madrassah Kashif ul uloom (Markaz Nizamuddin) demands Proof of the orignal handwritten copy of Muntakhab written by Hazratji Maulana Yousuf sahab (rah) , it also carries his contact info & u may correspond. and do remember that since last many years these issues are raised by reputable ulema and mashaikh. so nothing new there..

wa Assalam..

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#213 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 19:36
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

(salam)

If this is directed towards me then i was there just 10 days back.. and keep visiting every year or twice a year sometimes..

servant of Allah wrote:
Please dont get carried away by some person who sitting away from India and also not a part of Markaz Nizamuddin in the past few years and also not in effort now.

Even if u meant someone else by above .. what right do u have to throw someone out of the effort just because he does Not agree with a Deviant.. self proclaimed Ameer..

wa Assalam..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#214 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 23:29
The fundamental reasons for the ikhtilaaf of the Ulema of the Ummath with Moulana Saad sb.

The fundamental reasons for the ikhtilaaf of the U
Downloads: 121
    [783.73 kB]
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#215 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 23:57
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#216 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2018 02:24
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

(salam) Hazrat,

I appreciate your sentiments and your rebuke of me. I have been reading your posts for more than 10 years now, and although you may come across as quite bold and aggressive, I don't doubt that it's from your love for deen and deep desire for the success of the Ummah.

Nevertheless, I would like to say that you have mentioned couple of points which you suggest are my points (and that they are invalid), while in reality I never made those points. You must be referring to someone else perhaps.

I am saddened with my inability to convey my thoughts adequately, because it's appearing readers are taking my posting as though I am trying to deviate the ummah through my writings. Never in my dream would I even wonder such thoughts.

To make it very clear to any reader that may read my posts until the day of judgement: do not take my posts on face value. I am not trying to impose anything on you, rather only shared my learning and understanding. Ensure to do your own research and be content with your own finding and understanding, and may Allaah help all of us in finding and accepting the truth, Ameen.

Uncle Muadh, جزاك الله خيرا again. If I may take this opportunity to remind myself, and others, that Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala does not need us, and we need him. We should try our utmost to engage in a'maal, both individually and collectively, that earn His pleasure. May Allaah accept all of us for the service of his deen and forgive our shortcomings, Ameen.

(salam)
+0 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#217 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2018 02:59
(salam)

I stayed at Basti Hazrat Nizamuddin few days back..

Alhamdulillah.. had the chance to interact with a few zimmedar locals there.. and could feel their pain when they related the incidents which were unthinkable before..

I asked them the question which Bhai Muadh khan sahab had put before a brother here few weeks back.. as to what were the source of finance of Maulvi saad sahab..

what i mentioned about the heavy free handouts given to pull zimmedar kind of people to "Hazratjis" side were only affirmed by these locals of basti Nizamuddin..

They said donations from those individuals whose income was previously deemed as unlawful have now been given a free hand to spend.. and that they are spending with both hands..

Rest they gave similar accounts of how Jamaats are being sent away from Masajids by Maulvi saad's supporters after confirming if they were from shura or Nizamuddin..

So as u can see on this very forum.. those who do not accept this Deviant Ameer are said be out of the effort.. and this is what continues elsewhere..

wa Assalam..
+0 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#218 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2018 05:32
More we dig more muck we get. Sad and painful.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#219 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2018 06:31
dr76 wrote:
View original post

but the brainwashed followers will not leave their ameer.
+1 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#220 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2018 11:30
(salam)

Alhamdulillaah by the mercy of Allaah, we have been blessed with Imaan, and that is the greatest blessing of all.

We should all, on a daily basis, thank Allaah for this gift, and as well make dua to him that he protects our Imaan at the time of our death, and safeguard our good deeds in the hereafter.

Often times we overlook how critical it is for us to protect our good deeds. One single careless word, or one slander or the like, may cause us unimaginable harm.

That's why we should always exercise deliberation in our thought process, and guard our speech even more than that.

This deen develops sifaat in us, and in crunching times, when disagreement is prevalent, negative character traits are discussed - it's for our own safety, as laymen, to exercise patience and deliberation in the expression of our sentiments.

One may as well be right in their understanding, yet they may still falter in the approach and in their expression, and that may become a cause of their losing their hard earned hasanat on the day of judgement.

Unfortunately, in many matters relating to this thread and some other similar threads, it seems to have become quite common to go beyond the boundary of 'Adl in the expression of our views. Sometimes it's about Ml Saad, and sometimes between the posters of the thread as well.

Regarding 'Adl, Maulana Ibrahim Dewla sahib had once mentioned,

With Allah - we must have Imaan (faith) and Ikhlaas (sincerity).
With Creation - we must have Adl (Justice) and Ihsan (kindness).
Sahaba maintained justice in all occasions.

To protect our good deeds, one of the sifaats we should bring is to have good thoughts about others. It's saddening to see the growth of "us and them" mentality among the brothers here, and imposition of various negative labels.

While we go as far as to vilify others based on our interpretation of their intentions, yet in the deen we are encouraged forgiveness of mistakes, and taweel of uttered statements.

Nabi Muhammad (saw) said, "Overlook the slips of respected people.” [Bukhari in al-Adab al-Mufrad; Hadith Sahih]

'Umar رضي الله عنه said: "Do not think badly of a word uttered by your brother, when you can find a good interpretation for it."

Ja’far Ibn Muhammad said: "If something that you dislike reaches you about your brother then search for one excuse for him up to seventy excuses. If it hits the mark, (then good). If not, then say, ‘Perhaps he has an excuse that I am not aware of." [Al-Jaami' Li Shu'ab Al-Īmān]

One of the concerns I have, of not exercising caution in our speech regarding others - is that it desensitizes ourselves, and the awam in general, from the harm of gheebat, nameema, and other associated ill of the tongue.

Perhaps 10 years into the future, we will look back to our statements and exchanges from the current times, and regret of opening our tongue.

Wallaahu A'alm. May Allaah سبحانه وتعالى unite the Ummah, so that we can all work together for his deen with sifaat of muhabbah, ikraam, and ihsaan towards each other, Ameen.

(salam)

+0 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 1Bad Spelling x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#221 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2018 14:03
My understanding is The tarteeb of connecting with effort is to connect with the Bange wali masjid, Nizamuddin markaz is first to learn the effort of Deen from the time of Hazratji Ilyas Saheb RAH.
Also to take our Jamaat there for Rawangi, do as they say share karguzari and get Vapasi & 2 months tarteeb(for local Indian saathis). Also to make sure that I go for our State job/country jod which happens once in 2 years in Bange wali masjid. Also to participate in Aalmi mashwara that takes place once in 3 months. If we are not able to go/not having Quota; then participate in the local jodes carried out by respective local marakiz and do effort as they said in Nizamuddin.

I am very new in this effort compared to the elders who are in the forum, I joined this effort when we had Maulvi Zubair Saheb RAH, Maulvi Saad Saheb as faisals.

I myself can give the lies whatever shura saathis are spreading in my localities, and the atrocities done by them. But my concern is ONE, we are not going to make Ummah turn towards Allah or bring the help of Allah by looking into Elders posts' here or my testimonials. After this issue, the no. of jamaats going out in the path of Allah for 3 days drastically came down. We dont have concern for that,

One Buzurg in Delhi said a beautiful thing in our purana jode, with that I'll end
"Those who are doing effort wont create issue, those who are not doing effort wont create issues; Those who think they are doing effort and not doing effort - they ll create issues".

+1 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1Old x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#222 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2018 16:11
Currently all our deeni efforts should focus on removing Exaggeration from their works. This Exaggeration has resulted in corruption of the deeni efforts and is leading the workers towards arrogance and pride. I am not generalizing this to all the workers but this disease is harming many of our efforts. This Exaggeration is happening in many ways, some are given below

1) Prasing someone in an exaggerated way which is destrorying the person and making him a celebrity.
2) overemphasizing a particular work in every situation and considering our work to be the only solution.
3) Comparing our work to Sahaba and the prophets.
+1 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#223 [Permalink] Posted on 21st March 2018 12:07
(salam)

Reply to this Post

guest 206354 wrote:
Fitnaforum was discontinued and now the fitnasays is similarly spewing the vitriol by a few select users who have an agenda against the noble effort of Tablighi Jamaat and its Ameer, (the jamiat, Hizb ul Ulama and other prominent Ulama and Mashaykh have also not been spared).
This has gone on for too long unchecked by the sleeping Ulama supposedly monitoring this space.
This is totally against islamic principles. We are encouraged to make 72 excuses for our fellow muslim brother, but here we see mudslinging at its finest. Remember one point these Ulama may repent and set straight their affair with Allah but we will suffer on account of the bad opinions or feelings in our heart regarding them.
The meat of ulama is poisonous.
What the shura following net warriors have done is no less than the brelvis by going to the laymen with sob stories
Many people have benefitted and are benefitting from the above mentioned institutions and personalities.
Allah forbid if someone loses out or turns away from khayr because of this forum
Why not ask Pir X directly about his method of tarbiyah? or ask Hazratji about how much hadiya he receives. I am sure they will help out any curious chachas.
Has ishq run out at DR Sb's dukaan that he has started selling slander, aspersion and defamation?
Allah SWT save us from gheebah buhtaan nameemah hasad bugz chugli keena ujb kibr, soo e dhan etc.
Allah SWT make this forum a means of khayr and save from fitna and disrepute.

بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

When Maulana Maududi sahab applied his rule of 'everyone is open for criticisms', belittling Ambiya (Alaihis Salam) and Sahabah (RadhiAllahu anhum), he was openly branded as a Deviant.. Dhal.. & Mudhil.. by the ulema of Deoband and rightfully so..

Yet Maududi sahab had drawn a line.. he did not flutter his wings anywhere near the Noble sanctity of Hazrat Rasulullah (saw)

The Deviant Ameer has even crossed this line adding the most honorable creation of Allah سبحانه وتعالى to his target list..

I shall post later إن شاء الله with Proof .. and let the sleeping ulema take note..

We shall then see how much Ishq will the Deviant's followers show Towards Nabi (saw)

Lets see if they have any Gheerah left..

wa Assalam..
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#224 [Permalink] Posted on 21st March 2018 12:29
The Ulema are doing their work and everyone in the forum are aware of the fatwas; even people who are following Bange wali masjid are aware of the fatwa. Why are people constantly posting anti-nizamuddin messages, whats their agenda, motive on doing this, whats the benefit,

We respect certain people and see them as a high calibre in certain fields of Deen effort. But when we receive these kind of messages from them - constantly targeting certain ulema and their supporters, that is giving a different image for me,

My thoughts.. Feel free to disagree
+1 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#225 [Permalink] Posted on 21st March 2018 12:45
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Sometimes we dont understand what is being said at once so we need to re read and go through it again.
In your case , you dont seem to understand maybe because of biasness. Please go through the related threads again from post no.1 uptil last. Take your time and dont be in a hurry to reply here...
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1

Jump to page: