Topic Appreciation
Mulla, al-adnan, Ummati0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#196 [Permalink] Posted on 14th March 2018 10:05

[QUOTE:116712:طالب]

W-Salam,

Let me make the case plain and clear like the sunlight for you.

1. Tableeghi Jamaat is Deobandi.
  2. The Ulama of Tableeghi are Deobandi
  3. All of the Akaabir and every single Ameer and Shura member of Tableeghi Jamaat has been and are Deobandi
  4. Deobandees worldwide value and respect the opinion of Darul-uloom Deoband, Darul-uloom Mazahirul-uloom and the Akabir in India

When we have established all of these facts WHY ARE YOU disregarding the opinion of Deobandi Akabir of India and asking me to listen to a SINGLE ALIM in America or a SINGLE ALIM in India?

I am in no way belittling these Ulama whom you want me to listen to BUT is there any honesty and Ikhlaas left in you to ponder over your action?

The very fact that you have ignored the Akaabir should make you rethink your ways and revaluate your stance.

Has Maulana Saad Saheb (HA) become the criterion of Haqq for you to such an extent that you are willing to IGNORE the blatant and the obvious and defend him at the cost of ignoring the Akaabir? What has gone wrong with you? Do you have no fear for standing in front of Allah (SWT) on the day of judgement?

This is NOT a mere difference of opinion, you are quoting 1-2 Ulama and disregarding the overwhelming majority. It is against the way of our Akaabir. If you wish to no longer classify yourself and Tableeghi Jamaat as Deobandi, say so and move on.

Say that the "new" Tableeghi Jamaat is NO LONGER Deobandi and announce yourself as a cult and thats fine.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#197 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2018 00:17
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

(salam)
Take it easy Hazrat. You are making a lot of assumptions, and making the whole thing personal about me.
We should be able to have a discussion and share difference in views, and agree to disagree on things, without sorting to personal attacks.

I am not of that kind as you have made it sound, such as "Has Maulana Saad Saheb (HA) become the criterion of Haqq for you to such an extent that you are willing to IGNORE the blatant and the obvious and defend him at the cost of ignoring the Akaabir? What has gone wrong with you? Do you have no fear for standing in front of Allah (SWT) on the day of judgement?"

I am open to understanding both sides, and I have been listening to both sides. As mentioned in one of the earlier posts, that I am not convinced that the fault and mistake of Maulana Saad has gone so far that it demands one to disassociate from Nizamuddin Markaz if they want to do the effort of Tabligh, and do the work in the guideline of the other elders who have left Nizamuddin.

If one can convince me, I am open to listen. And isn't that what forums are for anyway, for discussion? Is there any benefit, for your book of good deeds, to slander on my Ikhlas? That's a bit too much Hazrat.

(salam)

+2 -0Like x 2Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#198 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2018 02:10
Assalamu Alaikum Everyone,

I completely agree with طالب. I think brother Muadh Khan is crossing the line.

I find it strange that when brothers like Dr.76 and Muadh Khan adopt a strong tone, the forum administrator gives a blind eye.

Please be fair to everyone and refrain from personal attacks.

P.S.> I am an ardent supporter of the aalami shuraa and my comments above are not because I disagree on the nizamuddin topic.
+3 -0Like x 2Disagree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#199 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2018 02:16
(salam)

The following are a list of Ulama/Akabir that I could gather, who are with Nizamuddin Markaz/Ml Saad. This is by no means a comprehensive list. Any corrections welcome.

• Maulana Abdus Sattar Saheb - From the time of Maulana Yusuf Rah. He gives bayans and reads Hayatus Sahabah some times in the Markaz. Also teaches in the Madrasah Kashiful Ulum in the Markaz.

• Miaji Phool Saheb (Mewat) - From the time of Maulana Ilyas Rah. Not always present in the Markaz due to his weakness.

• Miaji Azmat Saheb (Mewat) - From the time of Maulana Ilyas Rah. He spent almost 60 times 4 months and most of them on foot. Still gives bayan in Ijtimas around the world, as per takaza of Nizamuddin Markaz.

• Maulana Yusuf Saloni - Originally from Sri Lanka; He has been in Nizamuddin from 1962. He spent 1 year then, and again 3 years as Ulama tartib from the era of Maulana Yusuf Rah. He is still giving bayanat and responsible for Amanat matters.

• Maulana Mustaqim Saheb - From the time of Maulana Yusuf Rah. He attends different Ijtimas and gives bayan.

• Maulana Gazali Saheb - In the Markaz for around 40 years. He often gives bayan amongst the Arabs and reads Hayatus Sahabah. He is from the time of Maulana Inamul Hasan Rah and amongst the deciples of Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi Rah.

• Maulana Alauddin Saheb (Mewat) - He is from the time of Maulana Yusuf Rah. Most of the time he does Muzakarah of 6 Sifat after Zuhr and perform other talimat in the Markaz

• Maulana Iyass Saheb Barabanki - From the time of Maulana Yusuf Rah. He teaches in the Madrasah Kashiful Ulum in Nizamddin.

• Maulana Shamsur Rahman Saheb - From the time of Maulana Inamul Hasan Rah. He gives baayan, reads Hayatus Sahabah and teaches in the Madrasah in the Markaz

• Maulana Abdul Hannan Bin Miaji Abdur Rahman Saheb - He is from the time of Maulana Inamul Hasan Rh. He also teaches in the Madrasa in the Markaz

• Maulana Abdur Rashid Bin Maulana Ubaidullah Saheb Rah - Has been in the Markaz from the time of Hajratji Inamul Hasan Rah.

• Maulana Abdur Raheem Bin Maulana Ubaidullah Saheb Rh - From the time of Maulana Inamul Hasan Saheb Rh.

• Maulana Nafees Saheb - He involves in dars (teaching), gives Iqamah and lead the pray sometimes. He is also from the time of Maulana Inamul Hasan Sahib Rh.

• Maulana Yaqoob Bin Maulana Yusuf Saloni Saheb - He is involved in teaching and received Suhbat of Hajratji Inamul Hasan Rah. Sometimes gives bayan in the Markaz.

• Maulana Jamshed Saheb - gives Bayan sometimes and travels according to the takaza of Nizamuddin

• Maulana Shareef Barabanki - He gives bayan by Mashwara and adhere according to the needs of the Nizamuddin takaza

• Maulana Shawkat Saheb - He gives bayan and leads his life according to the takaza of Nizamuddin

• Maulana Shameem Saheb - From the time of Hajratji Maulana Inamul Hasan Saheb Rh.

Beside the above, the following Ulama also are with Nizamuddin Markaz:

• Maulana Abdul Hamid Gujrati
  • Mufti Ba Salaama, Hyderabad
  • Mufti Mahfooz Qasmi, Maharashtra
  • Mufti Zaheer, Bandra
  • Mufti Shahzad, Delhi
  • Mufti Asadullah Saheb
  • Maulana Rabey Hasani Nadwi
  • Maulana Misbahuddin, Bhopal
  • Maulana Farooq, Mumbai
  • Mufti Salman, Bijnor
  • Maulana Farooq, Akola
  • Maulana Muhammad Ali, Madras

Wallaahu A'lam.

(salam)
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#200 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2018 09:41
amahm090 wrote:
View original post

Although not an admin of the site, just a layperson who happens to authorize here, I'd like to clarify that your comments are not entirely correct about being one sided and always in support of Dr76 or Muadh. There are many instances where members have either been stopped, corrected, appologised or retracted their statements.

Everyone has been given their fair space and entitled to say what they want. It just happens to be that Dr76 and Muadh have provided many evidences to back themselves and not many people have been able to counter that.

As you will see from this thread, I'm not a Tablighi as such, so I don't have much to say except that those presenting their arguments have done so with great detail. So far the evidence against the Maulana Saad outweighs any evidence in support.

Others have opened threads to justify their position and clarify the matter, but it seems their efforts are not strong enough or lack any form of positivity.

Before making such comments, it would be appreciated that they are based upon years of reading posts and not based on particular threads/topics.

JazakAllah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#201 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2018 11:12

[QUOTE:116723:طالب]

[QUOTE:116725:طالب]

Unfortunately, I have to question your sanity or your intention….take a pick!

Whenever there is a split in the Ummah it is never uniform i.e. its never 100% on this side or that side. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be a split would it and it wouldn’t be Fitnah because Haqq will stand manifest from error.

Read Islamic history and you will see it happening.

So no doubt that there will be people will remain Silent and their Silence will be misrepresented or misconstrued as approval by Fitnah-Mongers. There will be those who will try to be neutral for the sake of unity and their neutral stance will also be misrepresented and misconstrued as approval by Fitnah-Mongers. Then there will be those who will misunderstand the issue and side with Baatil (and may Allah forgive them) AND THEN there will be those who will deliberately and for the sake of some gain side with the Baatil and Allah will deal with them.

So when you quote a few Ulama (over exaggerate their importance) and quote that they are backing Maulana Saad Saheb (HA), this is nothing unusual. Take a look at the issue of Peer Zulfiqar and they are doing exactly what you are doing.

Both of your strategy is the same i.e. don’t answer the main question BUT quote random Ulama (exaggerate their rank, stature and position) and show their backing to be a vindication of your position.

I have known Mufti Nawalur-Rahman Saheb (HA) longer then you and I also know what goes on in Chicago on the ground and importantly what has transpired recently.

Your two primary arguments are superfluous and Islamically invalid.

1. Nizamudd-deen is no Makkah that you owe your allegiance to a building or a location. There is no sanctity associated with the location
  2. The personal family and lineage of Maulana Ilyas Saheb (RA) is not Ahlul-Bait of Sayyiduna Rasulullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) that homage must be paid to a bloodline.

You know very well the position of Deobandi Ulama and Akaabir on the issue of Maulana Saad Saheb (HA) and by quoting a few random Ulama all you do is damage your own Eemaan and become a gateway to people moving from guidance to deviance.

Maulana Saad Saheb (HA) has NEVER been actively part of Tableeghi Jamaat, NEVER been actively part of proceedings or work and its concerns for years on end.

I think you know that very well.

When I was 19 my Ameer Saheb gave me instructions to NEVER do anything which will become a means of people moving away from guidance to deviance.

Quoting a few random Ulama (and exaggerating their importance) will NOT save your books of deeds on the day of judgement.

I am not insulting you or disrespecting you. I AM warning you for the day when both of us will have to stand in front of Allah and answer for what we say and what we write.

The issue of Maulana Saad, his doings and actions being done on his behalf or by his knowledge in Nizamuddin Markaz are clear as daylight. His actions have damaged the work and thousands around the world still make Dua for this work in the night.

As Shaykhul-Hadeeth (Maulana) Zakariyya (RA) instructed us, “Do you become the target of Bad-Dua of those who take their time and wealth and sacrifice in the path of Allah. If you don’t wish to do the work, don’t do the work BUT don’t become an obstacle in the work because then Allah will deal with you!”

All in all quoting a few random Ulama is NOTING new, every Fitnah-monger does this to show support.

We have nothing to respond to you with except your reckoning on the day of judgement.  IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR with what is happening on the ground in Nizamuddin (in detail) then you should either GET INFORMED before your Aakhira is damaged!

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#202 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 11:03
Instead of spending time here, one must go to Bangle wali masjid, Basti Nizamuddin, New Delhi and also visit Deoband for any clarifications.

Earlier also we had such issues on the Amarath, it was resolved later. Soon we expect things to settle down.

May Allah accept us;

Please dont get carried away by some person who sitting away from India and also not a part of Markaz Nizamuddin in the past few years and also not in effort now. If you consider this as your own Islah, take your time to travel to Markaz and ask Allah, take time for Istighfar. dont waste time in whatsapp forwards;

I saw with my own eyes how we were forced(by using forces, anti social elements) to sit silent and listen to Aalami shura's Elan. Anyhow, they are our brother's they will be back Insha Allah.
+1 -2Like x 1Dislike x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#203 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 11:13
This is a public forum and when I google muftisays I also get the content which is most searched "muftisays nizamuddin".
I already asked Admin to not encourage these kind of threads, but he is not prepared to hear me.

I personally feel people are spreading only hatred against Nizamuddin and our Elders.

+2 -2Like x 1Dislike x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#204 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 11:28
Why should we go to the saaduddin Markaz to listen to the self proclaimed Ameer, his yes men and mewati henchmen?

Deoband has clarified their stance already, their press release are available on their website and this thread.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#205 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 11:33
The fundamental reasons for the ikhtilaaf of the
Ulema of the Ummath with Moulana Saad sb.

How do I share the above PDF book directly from my phone?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#206 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 13:24
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#207 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 13:33
Rajab wrote:
View original post

you are spreading hatred,
+1 -2Like x 1Dislike x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#208 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 14:45
Servant of Allah Sb. You know Maulana Saad Sb is not in Haq, still you takes his sides.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#209 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 15:15
ummatcaring wrote:
View original post

Dont issue such a statement/lies on a Muslim, without properly inquiring.

+0 -0Agree x 1Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#210 [Permalink] Posted on 18th March 2018 15:18
So many dislikes, looks like Bogus Shura saathi is so active here.
+0 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1

Jump to page: