Create an account
Most Reputable Members

need confirmation about clash in Nizamuddin markaz in ramadhan

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Concerned
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 13th January 2017 19:44
May Allah guide everyone including me and forgive our sins. Aameen. Serves as a lesson for other groups not make the analogy of their group to the ark of Nuh alayhis Salam, saying that whoever joins them is saved and whoever doesn't will be like those who refused to get on the ark.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Ameen x 2
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2017 13:50
I am a die hard biased Tableeghi, so I see no evil, hear no evil.

May Allah Ta'ala give this work more success and save it from the evil eye of the Jealous and mischievous whoever they may be (Ameen).
Like x 1
Ameen x 2
Asaaghir
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2017 15:53
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Amen to the dua brother, but who are you fooling.

Everyone is biased towards Tabligh in one way or another. Everyone has their likes and dislikes about certain individuals be it ulema or laypeople.

But to say "I see no evil and I hear no evil" can't be true.

The very foundation of this work is amarbil ma'roof......but everyone wants to ignore the dangers and ignore the commandments of it, ajeeeeeeb.

For now I'm going to assume your comments are based on the title of the thread and not what's actually really going on in the world of TJism
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2017 15:55
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

The elders in the effort are doing their best to preserve the work and keep unity ( And May Allah سبحانه وتعالى grant them success. Ameen) .. yet wherever they keep Ijtema.. there seem to arrive Mewati jamaats with intention to cause trouble.. Alhamdulillah they havent been successful so far..

Things have gone so far that one very top Akabir said " Either Tableegh or Saad will go " when i told this to another top elder.. he said " Its better Tableegh remains ".

duas..

Wa Assalam..
Like x 1
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2017 16:14
Rajab wrote:
View original post

The Mashaikh who have distanced themselves from Nizamuddin are against the idea that a new markaz be formed anywhere.. When the elders met at Chennai in August last year they declared not to return to Nizamuddin untill Maulana Saad sahab accepts their three conditions:

1. That he accepts the Shura.

2. That he refrains from making controversial statements in his bayanat.

3. That he agrees to work as per the (nahaj) method of Tableegh practiced by the last three Ameers of Tableegh.

wa Assalam..

Like x 1
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Longevity:
40%
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2017 12:32

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Amar Bil Maroof and Nahi Anil Munkar in our times is being used like Donald Trump uses facts.

1. Brandish them when they suit you
  2. Shun them when they go against you

Everyone is for Haqq, everyone is sincere and everyone is on Sunnah.

I know, that's why we have so many problems!

No post ratings
abu nusayba
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2017 16:23
Assalamualaikum, so apparently in Bangladesh Ijtema worldwide shuras member have agreed that mawlana saad is the only amir and mawlana saad will apologize to other elders and get them back to nizamuddin. is it true?
No post ratings
shahdb7
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2017 17:04
abu nusayba wrote:
View original post

thats true that worldwide shuras member have agreed that mawlana saad is to be the amir.... i have heard it in a bayan by Mushtaq bhai.....second part needs to be confirm....
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2017 19:45
abu nusayba wrote:
View original post

Wa Alaikum Assalam w.w.

Maulana Saad sahab did not lose the opportunity to enforce his Emarat at Bangladesh Ijtema.. He was initially offloaded from the plane and stayed at the Taj hotel.. then on the interference of some ulema he was allowed on the condition that he shall not make any bayanat there.. he agreed and was given permission to enter bangladesh..

Sadly Maulana Saad sahab did not keep his word and was joined by his supporters there.. The Pakistan Shura including Hazrat Haji Abdul Wahhab sahab was absent in all this drama..

There is NO question of making him Ameer as was decided & endorsed at the Raiwind Ijtema last year.. howsoever hard he and his desperate followers may rally..

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى give this man hidaya.. Ameen..
Ameen x 1
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2017 19:48
shahdb7 wrote:
View original post

This Mushtaq bhai is considered as amongst the prominent ppl to lead Maulana Saad sahab astray.. ive listened to that bayan of his.. more of election campaign..

Servant.Of.Allah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2017 06:45
Dear brothers, please make sure that we connect with nizamuddin markaz and/or listen to people who are not connected to nizamuddin through their amals, khuroj. Hazratji Yusuf saheb rah asked old workers to come to markaz nizamuddin once in 2 years. During hazratji inamul Hassan Saheb period people from all around world especially puranas will come to markaz nizamuddin once in 2 years. It happens even today. Hence please don't run into conclusions by the what you hear from internet, etc. You are responsible for your own eeman , today Allah blessed us with an effort close to the sahabas and it's in same tarteeb in entire world connected to markaz nizamuddin. If you want to get clarifications, go to markaz nizamuddin spend chilla, connect in their amals not mere visit or enquire. I'm not able to connect via computer hence i wasn't able to reply. Again I'm saying, if you want to know the truth have the concern of ummat, make more dua, paidal jamaats, instead of asking people and involving in gheebat. I too can share things, but it's not a debate or who is winner stuff and it's of no use as recently I had been to Bhopal ijtema and my state old worker jode where nizamuddin elders came. And understood this is not our work.

Also request individuals to contact your local mulk shura or zimmedar to know the things that were decided in tongi ijtema. Make more dua and stay connected with Allah, sunnah, effort of deen disconnect from internet markaz and it's zimmedars.

Sorry for hurting anyone, but want to put a full stop. Forgive me. i kindly request maulana yaasin Saheb to close this thread.
Creative x 1
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2017 08:28
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

(salam)

Nicely summarized by Hazrat Mufti Ibrahim Desai sahab (db) fatwa Here on Askimam..

When you recognise that a person is a wrongdoer, then do not mention it [to the people], rather, ask for good of him and mention his goodness, except in matters of Din. For if you recognise that a person is a wrongdoer in his Din (i.e. he has corrupt beliefs), then mention him to the people so that they do not follow him and are aware of him
(Al Ashbāh Wal Nazāir, page 712, volume 2, Idaratul Qur’ān Edition)

In light of the above quotations, it is not permissible to direct people to Nizamudin. This will lead them to be misguided and defeating the very noble objective of Da’wah and Tabligh, being to jolt people out of their spiritual slumber to the obedience of Allah Ta’ala.

We should also safeguard ourselves from the ghastly consequences of Nizamudin and Raiwind differences in our local Masajid.

We should also bear in mind that many deviated groups thrive and capitalise on such differences, thereby advancing their course.

The close and watchful eye of the various media channels should also never be ignored and underestimated. We have observed the role of the media in Moulānā Sa’d’s issue. Fighting against the backlash of the media is a mammoth task akin to a losing battle.

Our revered Muftis of India have exercised caution and resistance before issuing the Fatwā against Moulānā Sa’d in the interest of safeguarding the masses from being misguided to his wrong beliefs.

It should not happen that our local Muftis as well as local Muftis around the world are also constrained one day to issue a Fatwā against their local people by their names who are misleading their masses to the present misguidance of Moulānā Sa’d and present situation at Nizamudin.

And Allah Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

We have been reliably informed of similar fatawa by many Mufti's of South Africa.

END

Wa Assalam..
Old x 1
Servant.Of.Allah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2017 09:11
There are more updates after the fatwa issued in India. Post issue of fatwa, ijtema took place at sambhal, UP state where deoband is located. Many ulema took place in it. Request maulvi yaseen Saheb to lock this thread. Brothers, I'm not going to reply to Anyone and waste my precious time. Read my post again. I was in the majlis of the eldest shura in India, but don't want to give the detail here. Just read my older post again.
Like x 1
Creative x 1
abu nusayba
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2017 14:32
at dr76, i dont think haji abdul wahhab saab was in tonji ijtema, and someone else from rainwind shura was present in tongi and read somewhere he also agreed to it.
No post ratings
dr76
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2017 14:49
abu nusayba wrote:
View original post

Maulana Saad sahab's supporters are constantly on a Pr campaign spreading lies.. Haji Abdul wahhab Sahab (db) would NEVER agree to making this man as the Ameer.

Infact at the Mashwara at Raiwind he said " When i learnt saad has claimed himself to be the ameer.. i got frightened and sat for dua that Allah may not deprive this family of blessings " to which maulana replied from the gathering .. iam only a khadim.. (i have this recording too )

whatever lies these fanatics may spread.. one thing is for sure.. the ulema.. muftiyan karaam will not be passive spectators this time إن شاء الله ..so would the elders of the work who have given their lives to the work to be hijacked by a fanclub..

Wa Assalam..
Back to top Post New Topic

Jump to page: