Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2016 12:02
@London786

I had to start a thread here as I read your very informative reply to a question regarding a good English book on the Tareeqa of Hazrat Thanvi RA as well as Naqshbandi Tareeqa.

I am not very familiar with how that category of Question and answer section works hence I post my question to you here.

Naqshbandi Tareeqa is academically difficult to understand. I wonder if you can kindly give your concept of Naqshbandi sulook in an easy to understand fashion. That is,if you have time and comfort to do it.

I am certainly not insisting...

Pls feel free not to answer my question if you are not comfortable with it. Any brother who would like to help ?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2016 13:03
Dear respected brother,

Asalamukum w w

I shall attempt to answer you inshallah. The issue is naqshbandi sulook is very technical. I don't think I will be able to do justice to it. The book that I posted in the other thread has details about the naqshbandi sulook in terms of the lessons associated with the noble silsila. Please feel free to ask what you want but I can't guarantee that I will have any answers for you due to my limited understanding on the issue.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2016 14:20
JAZAKALLAH khaira.

Waiting for your replies at your convenience InshaAllah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2016 16:53
The more you practice وقوف قلبی the easier the Naqshbandi SULOOK becomes.
Naqshbandia means ONLY two things. The power of niyyat (intention) and wuqoof e qalbi.
Wuqoof e qalbi means to keep your focus of mind on the qalb (heart) (or other lataif (subtleties) as the case may be). Initially it is a process associated with mind. Later it shifts to the point of focus. (as if the qalb is focused on itself...rather the mind being focused on qalb...that comes with practice...and gives an immense feeling of quiet and peace).

In books the above phenomena is expressed in very complex terminology....but it is as simple as that :)
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2016 16:56
london786 wrote:
View original post

Very interesting
Please keep posting,may Allah bless you
No post ratings