La hawla Wala Quwwata Illah Billah
Well every medicine has side effects and for me the fascinating thing is that although the Tabligh Jamaat was developed as a spiritual movement, it has beneficial side effects that helps develop an individuals characteristics that will help him succeeed in the Duniya. So Tabligh with the right intentions not only benefits an individual spiritually but also, helps develops his mental capacities and strength in wordly pursuits.
So here is a list of the psychological obstacles that prevent people achieving success and Pursuing their business career and spiritual goals etc and how Tabligh can help.
1) Fear of rejection......in a career or business endeavor a person must be able to deal with rejection and keep steadfast when trying to negotiate contracts or gain promotion. etc.
In a tabligh a person has to learn how to deal with rejection Constantly, and after a while a person will become immune and keep striving.
2) Fear Of Failure, people are so overwhelmed with failing that they never even try to pursue their goals.
In Tabligh an indvidual learns that success and Failure is with Allah, he puts in the effort and leaves the rest upto Allah., he overcomes these feelings of Failure.
3) Inability to work as part of a Team,( in any career a person has to develop contacts and business relationships to help him succeeed.)
In Tabligh a person is surrounded by Sathis whose personalities or habits he may find annoying, but he learns to be tolerant, and work with others, for the sake of Dawah, thus it enhances his Teamwork skills.
4) Communication skills...One of the biggest obstacles in the Business world can be for a person with bad communication skills and lack of Confidence, indviduals can get extremely nervous at job interviews when negotiating contracts or have difficultie motivating others.
In Tabligh an individual is helped to develop his confidence and Communication skills by speaking to an audience and doing Dawah. So Tabligh helps develop both his communication skills.and enhance his self-confidence.
5) Repetition, to master any skill a person needs to repeat it over and over again, whether in a trade or even learning to drive...Often people do not progress because their attention spans are low and they get bored easily.
In Tabligh an individual reads the Fazail e Amaal over and over again, thus learning to master the art of repetition and enhance his skills of concentration and increase his attention span and repel boredom.
6) Stepping out of the comfort zone,......Many people never achieve success because they are afraid to step out of their comfort zone, they consistently speak of pursuing new careeers or starting a business etc. yet they only talk about these things and they never do them they are afraiid to leave their comfort zones.
In Tabligh an indviduals can face many dangers and difficulties thus they are constantly challenged by their circumstances whilst out in Gasht to step outside their comfort zones, so Tabligh helps and indvidual Develop courage and overcome Fear.
So essentially Tabligh develops an Indvidual mentally and Spiritually like no other movement..It was the Great Wisdom of Maulana Ilyas (RA) that he initiated a movement for the complete developement of an individual. Note: In the west many people pay money to attend courses to develop the skills I have outlined above, and of course with Tabligh its completely free.