Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, bint e aisha, sipraomer
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#151 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2019 21:11
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Exactly this possibility cannot be excluded. We cannot be sure as you have already stated but still it is not beyond expectations that our peace loving Khan Sahab can actually take this step.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#152 [Permalink] Posted on 31st August 2019 00:50

ALIF wrote:
View original post

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Both Pakistani and Indian deep state have been sick of Kashmir for 2-3 decades. They both agree that LOC should be converted into International border and this was going to be signed under Musharraf.

1. India keep its J & K
  2. Pakistan keeps AK and Gilgit/Baltistan

Neither side really cares about (the other) Kashmir.

27th of Feb 2019 changed everything.

I strongly believe that it was Israel which advised India to conduct limited strikes in Pakistan and both Israel and India were NOT EXPECTING a military response.

What I don't understand?

Why is the Western Media all of a sudden highlighting Indian atrocities in Kashmir? Nothing has changed and nothing is occurring which has not occurred over 70 years. BBC, New York Times, Washington Post etc are shouting about Kashmir from the rooftops daily, W-H-Y?

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#153 [Permalink] Posted on 31st August 2019 08:22
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Yes, that is strange...

Never ever have western press highlighted the issue in such a blatant way. The atrocities against Kashmiris are going on for decades and the same press have been criminally ignoring it. Why now ?

Looks like the ‘international establishment’ have already decided something about Kashmir... but what have they decided ?, we cant be sure. Redrawing the borders ? creation of an independent state of Kashmir (including Gilgat Baltistan), thereby effectively blocking not only CPEC but creating a would be proxy state of the west in the Himalayas ?

Yes, 27th of Feb changed many perceptions. It clearly highlighted that India is unable to play the role America wanted it to play in the region, that the Indian state and its military is not capable enough to act as a regional superpower and to contain China, that despite Indian claims, Indian economy is on the downhill course, that Modi and RSS together have completely destroyed the secular image of India and it is now perceived as a narrow minded theocracy rather than a democracy....

If ‘Independent state of Kashmir’ is materialised, it will pave the way for ‘Khalistan’ in Punjab which may lead to a chain of events putting further strain on ‘Indian union’.

Something ‘new’ is happening
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#154 [Permalink] Posted on 31st August 2019 17:55

There will be NO WAR in Kashmir, I guarantee it! Maulana Fazlur-Rahman

Loading tweet

+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#155 [Permalink] Posted on 31st August 2019 21:16
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

What do you think about what maulana sab is saying?
No post ratings
Rank Image
#156 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 10:47
Images or videos (media) with people (eyes) is simply not permitted on muftisays.com public section to respect all opinions. If the video is beneficial, please convert it to audio format and repost. See this topic for help on video conversion to audio.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#157 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 12:29

eastmidlands wrote:
View original post

Since Maulana is a Deobandi and there are DeoCons on this forum, I will withhold myself from making a comment. These DeoCons bash Imran Khan, PTI, Pakistan Army all day but not a single one has anything to say about Maulana who was actually the head of Kashmir committee for a long time and nobody asks Maulana what he did about Kashmir when he was actually paid to do something about this issue, it was his job!

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#158 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 21:47
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Fear, hate and anger are very negative but very powerful emotions which can be easily used to manipulate the minds of the masses.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#159 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 22:10
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

For people to mend their ways there are two ways.

1. Tarbiyah
2. Museebat (Shock)

Ulema, Dawah people, Mashaikh have been trying to do tarbiyah to the best of their abilities.

However, the masses need great shock to wake up out of their blissful duniawi slumber.

There are two types of shocks.

1. Negative Shock
2. Positive Shock

Leader of the Ummah is able to give positive shock through enforcement of Shariah and through crushing open sin with hudood as well as through state welfare of the needy and poor in order to prevent mischief and state controlled education of piety and knowledge of wahi.

Kuffar and Tyrants on the other hand give negative shock.

War, famine, disease, death are all part of this process.

And yes you are correct. We need to correct our basics asap!

There is a hadith (paraphrasing) "Only those will be saved from the fitnas in the times of Dajjal who will be already aware of them".

So the masses will be either wiped out or get fooled by Dajjal the same way they get fooled by people like Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif or other politicians of the world.

Only the few knowledgeable and practicing ones who will be brave and strong enough to either flee or fight the Dajjali system will survive. The Leader will come for those few and not the masses. The masses will already declare him terrorist, extremist or extremely foolish and mad.

Few can practice without a leader. However, the masses need a proper system in order to practice. History is showing it again and again.

Current events are proving it again and again. Even the jamhoor of ulema go with what the system dictates them to. Imam Ahmed Ibn Hanbal RH is only one. Imam Abu Hanifa Rh is only one. Imam Ibn Taymiah RH is only one.

Few will go to Jannah. Few resist. Few survive. Few remain steadfast.

Masses follow their leaders. Masses follow their elders. Right or wrong. They follow their elders.

The problem is that we need to analyse our situation in the light of Quran and Sunnah and not through our own emotions or logic of our elders written in some outdated malfoozat.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#160 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 22:37
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Assalam o Alaikum!

In simpler words, do you mean to say that we need to uncover the dajjali deception through our intellect and have to provide our narrative to the world? So instead of moving backwards, we must hold our ground? And fight this war as people and individuals instead waiting for a khilafa state to be established? And have to be active instead of being passive?

So there are two groups. Ashab e Kahaf and the Fighters. And you are advocating that we should be among the third group who will be fighting the last possible battle to reverse the World Secular Order without a state of our own? And this battle can be won through intellect? And the secular world order can be confined to a limited area without gun power or military struggle?

Hmmm! Interesting. A weak man is trying to convince a strong man "Do not be naughty" (alternative view) A weak man is trying to gain strength with whatever means he has while hoping that the strong man will not be naughty. (another alternative view) They destroyed and captured our resources because of our ignorance. However, we can gain our resources back through knowledge...

Hmmm! So we can remove wahn with knowledge? Can we?

Although I am a bit confused here. But interesting idea.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#161 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 23:08
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

There is no Muslim country in this world. All of these are secular countries. All the governments are secular. Except the lands of jihad. The sooner our religious elite realizes it, the sooner they will stop saying "Haye Afsoos! Haye Afsoos!"
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#162 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 23:34
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
This is what JADEED JAHILIYYA can do to the minds and spirits of a would be vibrant and honourable nation. Materialism and too much indulgence in dunya makes one blind to obvious realities :(
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#163 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2019 08:17
When I see Mehbooba Mufti, Farooq Abdullah, present leaders of the secular Muslim world and our own jokers aka politicians, I can easily correlate these characters with Abu Abdullah Muhammad of Granada (Last ruler of the last stronghold in Andulusia)

The only difference is that this destruction will not remain limited to Kashmir but will envelope the whole Secular Muslim World.

I can correlate the Afghan Taliban with Yusuf bin Tashfin and Salahuddin Ayyubi.

Alas! I can't see Imam Ghazzali Rh and Maulana Rumi Rh anywhere. Maybe my eyesight is weak and they are in the hiding.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#164 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2019 08:26
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Redrawing the borders ? creation of an independent state of Kashmir (including Gilgat Baltistan), thereby effectively blocking not only CPEC but creating a would be proxy state of the west in the Himalayas ?

Exactly.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#165 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2019 09:34
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Again it is easier for me to answer your queries if I return to the basic problem.

The basic problem of Ummah is not, in my view, spiritual crisis. For spiritual crisis Makkah life will be the answer.

The basic problem is that we lost control of our worldly problems. Now that belongs to the Madani life of Rasoolallah SAW.

If I talk in detail about these worldly problems then I use the framework, narrative, discourse of the Encroachment Theory.

According to this theory if you do not physically guard your life space people start making encroachments upon it.

The encroachments can be theological, social, cultural, scientific, technological, industrial, business, commercial, financial, political, military or plain and simple physical occupation of your land or denial of your human rights.

To vacate, remove and dodge these encroachments we have to resort to the Madani life of Rasoolallah SAW.

Our Ulama, that is Deoband, has mostly ignored this angle. Their approach is that we shall only teach Baghdadi Qai-ida and that is all we shall do. Of course there are exceptions like the beginning of Deoband movement was in Shamli 1857. Then There was the Reshmi Rumal Movement (Silken Letters Movement) and the formation of a Government in Exile in Afghanistan as well as Jamiat-e-Ulama-e-Hind fighting with the British. But these were all at the most symbolic events which made very little difference on the actual ground.

The real success in the Deoband approach has been the recently concluded US talks with the Taliban.

The other approach, the Aligarh Movement, has been slightly more successful. Creation of Pakistan was a brilliant piece of success where a large number of Muslims and their land was taken out the control of those people who were not very forthcoming for the rights of the Muslims in independent India. This has been amply born by the events that have taken place in India after independence.

Now I have repeated these things several times and I suppose now the time is ripe to proceed further.

So the question now comes in a triplet: What can the Muslims of (a) India, (b) Pakistan and (c) Bangladesh can do to solve their problems as well as the problems of the Muslim Ummah.

One may add a fourth question to these. Though Deoband decided to focus on Madarsa education but the new Taliban glory brings them back into the game and one can ask and one must ask what can Taliban in particular and Deoband in general can do to address and mitigate the problems of Muslim Ummah.

A fifth and more urgent question is how can Deoband assert itself in what is transpiring in Afghanistan. Indian government has been very keenly pursuing the things in Afghanistan but they would be decidedly against Muslims having any share in the outcome of the events there.

My problem at the moment in this analysis is that all of my analysis is theoretical and it is one thing o do intellectual cud-chewing on the net and quite a different thing to do even small things on the ground.

In theoretical analysis I do not have people to discuss with and on ground I have no man power to do what is needful for the Muslim Ummah.

But one thing I am sure that Muslims have to sit up and take note of the events that concern them. Things will move from bad to worse only as these have been happening for five hundred years.

No post ratings

Jump to page: