Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, bint e aisha, sipraomer
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#136 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 05:36
Bismillah
Whenever kashmir issue is brought up, I see many of the comments from fascists about killing of kashmir pandits saying they are the original inheritors of kashmir. Can I know what sort of striking reply should one give to these people with proper evidence?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#137 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 07:18
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

This problem is not that difficult.
The ground reality is that Hinduism has all but ceased to exist in the Kashmir valley.
So the Saffron bigots may say what they want this reality is very difficult to change.
On the face of it we see that just to have discussion in the Parliament the Saffronite have to resort to extreme measures in Kashmir including a now three week long curfew and 38 thousand new troops.
Even if Kashmir belonged to Pandits, though there is no historical evidence to this effect, then today they are too few in numbers to lay claim. People advancing hypotheses like this are miserable people and the best answer is to have pity upon them.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#138 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 07:53
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

Those are low IQ, avoid them.
Sometimes we enjoy trolling those trolls, but the reality is your EEMAN goes low.
In Fazail e zikr, Shaykh ul Hadeeth RAH quoted that arguing with fools/ignorant will lower your EEMAN.
Moreover, its the command of Allah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#139 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 10:34
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Bismillah

I understand but people who are ignorant can be carried away by their repeated comments thinking that Kashmiri pandits have been brutally killed by Muslims and have illegally occupied Kashmir. On what basis they are saying that? Though it sounds ridiculous I know the fascists will persist in their false claim but I thought I should leave a comment here and there disproving them with historical facts so many people who read know how false they are. There are people who are just and I don't want them to believe these oppressors.

Feeling very helpless and sad about our people in Kashmir when I think of them. I don't know what they are going through. Soon it will come down to every single Muslim on the face of earth. Naudhubillah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#140 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 10:35
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Bismillah

No, I dont want to argue with any lowly people. I just want to leave some comment so others can see the truth. Allahu alam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#141 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 11:26
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

They have become like Robots, programmed with hate and fake.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#142 [Permalink] Posted on 29th August 2019 21:15

Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

BBC

मानवाधिकार संगठन ह्यूमन राइट्स वॉच का कहना है कि भारत सरकार ने जम्मू-कश्मीर में जो इंटरनेट और टेलीफ़ोन सेवाएं बंद कर रखी हैं उससे वहां की आबादी परेशान है. इस रिपोर्ट में कहा गया है कि ये ज़रूरी सेवाएं तत्काल बहाल की जाएं.

जम्मू-कश्मीर में पाँच अगस्त 2019 से ही ये सेवाएं बंद हैं. ह्यूमन राइट्स वॉच का कहना है कि इससे यहाँ की जनता को सूचनाओं का मिलना ठप हो गया है. यहां की आबादी संवाद नहीं कर पा रही, लोगों को चिकित्सा सुविधाएं भी बमुश्किल से मिल रही हैं और इन सब के साथ स्थानीय अर्थव्यवस्था पूरी तरह से बाधित है.

www.bbc.com/hindi/india-49506062

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#143 [Permalink] Posted on 29th August 2019 22:36
In English via Google translate: full

BBC wrote:
Kashmir: Human Rights Watch criticizes India

Human rights organization Human Rights Watch says that the Indian government has stopped internet and telephone services in Jammu and Kashmir and its population is troubled. It has been said in this report that these essential services should be restored immediately.

These services have been closed since 5 August 2019 in Jammu and Kashmir. Human Rights Watch says that it has stopped receiving information from the people here. The population here is unable to communicate, people are hardly getting medical facilities and with all this the local economy is completely disrupted.

Indian officials say that after the Indian government's decision to abolish constitutional autonomy to Jammu and Kashmir, if the communication facilities were kept operational, there would have been anticipation of disseminating false and provocative information and violent protests due to it , In view of this, they have been kept closed.

However, Human Rights Watch says that according to the international law of human rights, a broad, chaotic and indefinite restriction cannot be imposed on the fundamental freedom of the people. At the same time, freedom of expression and giving and receiving information cannot be stopped.

Meenakshi Ganguly, South Asia Director of Human Rights Watch said, "People of Kashmir are facing problems due to the shutdown of phones and internet and it should be removed immediately." This ban is provoking anger among the people, causing economic damage, and spreading rumors that are making the condition of poor human rights worse. "
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#144 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2019 06:27
There is only one way to address the situation. It is obvious that despite 25-26 days of curfew and lockdown, neither the Indian government nor the international community is doing anything more than lip service. The people are suffering....

• If the Pakistan government and army has NOT sold out on Kashmir, it is time to raise the threat level by heating up the borders, moving their forces to attack positions on LOC as well as international borders. Even if it is only a threat of war, the world would start taking the matter more seriously as the consequences of any nuclear conflict would reach far beyond the subcontinent. Those who speak day and night about ‘fires in Amazon’s’ for environmental protection would certainly have to take the threat of a nuclear war causing an environmental catastrophe for the whole world more seriously. Time to STOP acting like a good boy and being a responsible state. Pakistan should show to the world that on the issue of Kashmir, it can cross all limits. If they are not ready to do so now, they better sell their nukes and earn some money for it :(

• At the same time, inside Kashmir, a low intensity armed struggle should be started, gradually increasing its intensity to full scale attacks. India must be made to realise that its economy can not sustain a continuous state of conflict. They should be made to bleed, spend money on their huge military presence in Kashmir, should be kept on their toes by attacking their positions off and on. (one small scale attack keeps the security apparatus alert for weeks, it costs money, and the sleepless nights keeps the morale of soldiers low). The best strategy is to keep targeting soldiers on the street.Even if one soldier is killed per day, it makes it 360 per year. Those RSS terrorists entering the valley should be particularly targeted. They are not professional soldiers and such attacks are more likely to put some ‘fear of Allah’ into their hearts.

• Diplomatic campaign may continue to highlight the ‘law and order’ situation in the valley.

Obviously such strategy is not without a cost. We will be killed too and suffer much, but as we are already suffering even if we don’t throw a stone, it would not make much difference.

“Terror can only be fought with an even greater terror”.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#145 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2019 07:33
10 Day Long Puja in Srinagar's Lal Chowk

To spread the message of peace and harmony after the revoking of the Article 370 by the central government, Kashmiris in the city, along with the city-based NGO Sarhad, have organised a 10-day Ganpati puja at Lal chowk in Srinagar starting from September 2.

Sanjay Nahar, founder of Sarhad said, “Public celebration of Ganpati puja at Lal chowk has been done for the last 18 years. Continuing the tradition we will be hosting the Ganpati puja this year as well, despite some areas being under curfew.”

Source : Hindustan Times
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#146 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2019 10:40
People are still under the delusion that "there is no military solution to Kashmir". That is the ONLY solution there is. There is no other way. Allah is showing us that. Being passive and talking about "love thy neighbor" crap that the Christians like to spout only emboldens the enemies of Islam further.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#147 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2019 11:43
Loading tweet
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#148 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2019 11:50
www.nytimes.com/2019/08/30/opinion/imran-khan-kashmir-pak...

Imran Khan: The World Can’t Ignore Kashmir. We Are All in Danger.
If the world does nothing to stop the Indian assault on Kashmir and its people, two nuclear-armed states will get ever closer to a direct military confrontation.
By Imran Khan
Mr. Khan is the prime minister of Pakistan.
Aug. 30, 2019

“ After I was elected prime minister of Pakistan last August, one of my foremost priorities was to work for lasting and just peace in South Asia. India and Pakistan, despite our difficult history, confront similar challenges of poverty, unemployment and climate change, especially the threat of melting glaciers and scarcity of water for hundreds of millions of our citizens.

I wanted to normalize relations with India through trade and by settling the Kashmir dispute, the foremost impediment to the normalization of relations between us.

On July 26, 2018, in my first televised address to Pakistan after winning the elections, I stated we wanted peace with India and if it took one step forward, we would take two steps. After that, a meeting between our two foreign ministers was arranged on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly session in September 2018, but India canceled the meeting. That September I also wrote my first of three letters to Prime Minister Narendra Modi calling for dialogue and peace.

Unfortunately, all my efforts to start a dialogue for peace were rebuffed by India. Initially, we assumed that Mr. Modi’s increasingly hard-line positions and his rhetoric against Pakistan were aimed to whip up a nationalist frenzy among the Indian voters with an eye on the Indian elections in May.

On Feb. 14, a few months before those elections, a young Kashmiri man carried out a suicide attack against Indian troops in Indian-occupied Kashmir. The Indian government promptly blamed Pakistan.We asked for evidence, but Mr. Modi sent Indian Air Force fighter planes across the border to Pakistan. Our Air Force brought down an Indian plane and captured the pilot. We struck back to signal we could defend ourselves but chose not to strike a target that would cause loss of life. I made a conscious decision to show that Pakistan had no intent of aggravating the conflict between two nuclear-armed states. We returned the captured Indian pilot, with no preconditions.

On May 23, after Mr. Modi’s re-election, I congratulated him and hoped we could work for “peace, progress and prosperity in South Asia.” In June, I sent another letter to Mr. Modi offering dialogue to work toward peace. Again, India chose not to respond. And we found out that while I was making peace overtures, India had been lobbying to get Pakistan placed on the “blacklist” at the intergovernmental Financial Action Task Force, which could lead to severe economic sanctions and push us toward bankruptcy.

Evidently Mr. Modi had mistaken our desire for peace in a nuclear neighborhood as appeasement. We were not simply up against a hostile government. We were up against a “New India,” which is governed by leaders and a party that are the products of the Hindu supremacist mother ship, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, or the R.S.S.

The Indian prime minister and several ministers of his government continue to be members of the R.S.S., whose founding fathers expressed their admiration for Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler. Mr. Modi has written with great love and reverence about M.S. Golwalkar, the second supreme leader of the R.S.S., and has referred to Mr. Golwakar as “Pujiniya Shri Guruji (Guru Worthy of Worship).”

Mr. Modi’s guru wrote admiringly about the Final Solution in “We, Our Nationhood Defined,” his 1939 book: “To keep up the purity of the race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic Races — the Jews. National pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindustan for us to learn and profit by.”

I had hoped that being elected prime minister might lead Mr. Modi to cast aside his old ways as the chief minister of the Indian state of Gujarat, when he gained global notoriety for the 2002 pogrom against local Muslims on his watch and was denied a visa to travel to the United States under its International Religious Freedom Act — a list of visa denials that included associates of Slobodan Milosevic.

Mr. Modi’s first term as prime minister had been marked by lynching of Muslims, Christians and Dalits by extremist Hindu mobs. In Indian-occupied Kashmir, we have witnessed increased state violence against defiant Kashmiris. Pellet-firing shotguns were introduced and aimed at the eyes of young Kashmiri protesters, blinding hundreds.

On Aug. 5, in its most brazen and egregious move, Mr. Modi’s government altered the status of Indian-occupied Kashmir through the revocation of Article 370 and 35A of the Indian Constitution. The move is illegal under the Constitution of India, but more important, it is a violation of the United Nations Security Council resolutions on Kashmir and the Shimla Agreement between India and Pakistan.
And Mr. Modi’s “New India” chose to do this by imposing a military curfew in Kashmir, imprisoning its population in their homes and cutting off their phone, internet and television connections, rendering them without news of the world or their loved ones. The siege was followed by a purge: Thousands of Kashmiris have been arrested and thrown into prisons across India. A blood bath is feared in Kashmir when the curfew is lifted. Already, Kashmiris coming out in defiance of the curfew are being shot and killed.

If the world does nothing to stop the Indian assault on Kashmir and its people, there will be consequences for the whole world as two nuclear-armed states get ever closer to a direct military confrontation. India’s defense minister has issued a not-so-veiled nuclear threat to Pakistan by saying that the future of India’s “no first use” policy on nuclear weapons will “depend on circumstances.” Similar statements have been made by Indian leaders periodically. Pakistan has long viewed India’s “no first use” claims with skepticism.

With the nuclear shadow hovering over South Asia, we realize that Pakistan and India have to move out of a zero-sum mind-set to begin dialogue on Kashmir, various strategic matters and trade. On Kashmir, the dialogue must include all stakeholders, especially the Kashmiris. We have already prepared multiple options that can be worked on while honoring the right to self-determination the Kashmiris were promised by the Security Council resolutions and India’s first prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.

Through dialogue and negotiations, the stakeholders can arrive at a viable solution to end the decades of suffering of the Kashmiri people and move toward a stable and just peace in the region. But dialogue can start only when India reverses its illegal annexation of Kashmir, ends the curfew and lockdown, and withdraws its troops to the barracks.

It is imperative that the international community think beyond trade and business advantages. World War II happened because of appeasement at Munich. A similar threat looms over the world again, but this time under the nuclear shadow.”

Imran Khan is the prime minister of Pakistan.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#149 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2019 19:20
ALIF wrote:
View original post

52911287_2191667334246489_3921489738942382080_n.jp
Downloads: 12
    [59.29 kB]
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#150 [Permalink] Posted on 30th August 2019 20:13
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I agree...

That is what will keep happening !

But if we, and the writer, can understand it, do you think the government,the establishment and the foreign office don’t understand it ?

That is why i keep expressing my suspicion that this move by the Modi government is part of the ‘mediation process’ by trump, with the agreement of both countries : “What is under your control is yours (Azad kasmir/Gilgat baltistan),what is under our control is ours. Problem solved. We will both keep making protests but will never go close to an all out war.In due course, new events will take over, people will lose interest, common people have short attention span.Once they accept the ground realties, and are drained out of their emotions, we will sit together, with the guarantees from the superpowers, that no one will try to violate the sanctity of that ‘new normal’ , and all will live happily thereafter”...

I have no proof of that, and future events may prove my suspicion completely wrong, you may call it a ‘conspiracy theory’ and i will not challenge your opinion because after all it is ‘only a theory’. So, it should only be considered what it is, a ‘suspicion’. I sincerely hope i am wrong.

But IF i am wrong, even an ignorant person like me can understand that the international community, the united nations, and even the Muslim ‘Ummah’ will take us seriously ONLY if there is a war between the two nuclear capable states or at least a serious ‘threat’ of war. So far, Pakistani government and establishment are not showing any intent for either. Do you believe if we keep standing within pakistan for the rest of our lives in protest, leave alone for half an hour/week, the world is going to take us seriously ?

I keep repeating, that some ‘wise’ people have decided to resolve the problem, and i have also given an elaborate profile of those so called ‘wise’ people. I strongly believe that fascist hindu extremists would not stop at that, after a while they will claim the ‘whole’ kashmir, then the northern areas. We will have to stand up somewhere and dig our heels. The war is ‘inevitable’, now or later.Why not face it today like a brave nation ?
+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: