Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Jinn, bint e aisha, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, sheikhonderun
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#271 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2019 20:38
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

1. Dunya wise my eyes are fixed on Afghan Taliban and I hope that they will remain loyal to the noble cause.

2. Our governments have betrayed Islam and this ummah and we are far away from deen.

3. I am trembling and shaking because history tells us that betrayers like us have been made the worst example. Despite of our crimes Allah's silence sends shivers to my spine. Is it a sign for the upcoming storm?

4. I wish I was with the right people but am trapped in the crowd.

5. I am genuinely concerned for my iman, my nation's iman, my ummah's iman.

6. I see their careless attitude daily, deenwise and also see my own shortcomings. This aloofness is dangerous. This ignorant attitude is disastrous.

7. The only thing which I know is that I must bite tightly quran, dhikr and salah and I tell this to my friends and subscribers also.

8. My heart sees hope in TJ but my mind disagrees with their ritualism. Many of them don't take this work seriously which pains me.

9. My Imam masjid fills my heart with joy. He tells the truth and explains quran to us.

10. I love masjid. The world outside it feels so alien. I wished my home would have been attached to the masjid. I wish for separate female section so that the females of my home could attend friday prayers and Islamic education programs.

11. We need to educate our womanfolk asap. We need to educate our womanfolk.

12. Internet is a poor, distractive and dangerous alternative. We need educational space in masajid asap.

13. We have a well trained army, navy and airforce. We have missiles, nuclear weapons and tanks. We have doctors, engineers and scientists. Yes, we can't compete the West but we have something. Our problem is spiritual and not material. Without khilafah our expertise can only be used to serve this Global Secular Machine. For khilafah we need to sacrifice everything. For sacrifice we need to remove WAHN. And Wahn is a spiritual disease. Therefore, our problem is spiritual and not material. When the state will be in pious hands with Shariah rule, the same technical and non technical folks who are serving the Secular system will be serving Khilafah. Without focusing on Markaz, if anybody believes that expertise alone will help the Islamic cause and uplift the ummah then he/she/they are doing nothing but making a fool of themselves.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#272 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2019 21:36
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#273 [Permalink] Posted on 11th September 2019 23:00
Rajab wrote:
View original post

If this Mufti Sahab lives in India then I can understand his position.

As an example what do you think about this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A1OikXCK_s

What do you think about his position as a Muslim?

As far as secular armies are concerned, I am very clear that they are not the army of Sayyidina Mahdi. Only true Mujahideen with correct aqeeda are.

As far as the emergence of Dajjal is concerned,

If the map above is correct then I cannot see India in it. Maybe, if some person has an atlas of that time when these ahadith were revealed or a time after that when the geographic boundaries of Khorasan didn't change, then one may find otherwise. However, the map above suggests that India was not the part of Greater Khorasan.

Lastly, Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh was not an alim. What about Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab. What about other ulema who have talked about the end times, about Ghazwa e Hind? Can we brush their interpretations off just like that?

Update:

This video is also informative and interesting. Mufti Abu Hassan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXI4fINzISQ
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#274 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 06:48
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

My friend , you said you are leaving this forum but I hope you read this before you go.Rather , I would say that you shouldn't leave the forum at all.

Reading your posts makes it clear that you are masha'Allah an extremely sincere , Islam-oriented person with a great concern for Muslims.A person like me isn't in a position to go around advising others however I will share my humble opinion with you , hoping it will ease your mind.

The condition of the ummat is bad , very bad in some places.I feel that if each one of us does our best to do individual islah , and then Amr Bil Maroof Wa Nahi Al Munkar to whatever extent we can , then insha'Allah that is good enough.

Don't worry too much.Have a positive outlook on life.Focus on the process more than on the results.
As brother Abu Mohammad said , we should have josh but with balance.
If you get too worked up , the stress will not let you cope with life in general.
So relax please , my brother.
And please don't leave the forum. You make excellent contributions and are a source of motivation.
+2 -0Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#275 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 08:50
muslimman wrote:
View original post

Jazak Allah brother.

Actually worrying is my mental exercise. I have inherited this trait. I can't leave it so instead of wasting it, should be used for deen and ummah. However, your advice is sound and genuine. Jazak Allah for that.

I am not permanently leaving this forum. However, in the upcoming months, I will get extremely busy. Therefore, there will be a little break. I am also considering a new thread on this forum dedicated to Quran. I think Prof. Maripat style serial posting is a good medium of dawah. Instead of randomly posting things here and there. One should focus on specific areas (which need the utmost attention). I have to bring more organization and depth in whatever I share.

Yes I agree that we must do whatever we can. However, we must make dua for those who are genuinely engaged in creating the markaz in Afghanistan and are elsewhere defending themselves from the onslaught of kuffar. We must not lose hope and must have positive feelings for all the genuine ones.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#276 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 09:33
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Mufti Saeed lives in Pakistan
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#277 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 10:19

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

1. Mufti & Muhaddith
  2. Lives in Islamabad
  3. Khaleefa of Shaykh Abul-Hasan Ali Nadwi (RA)

His credentials, pedigree and status is second to none. His opinion is sound and based on solid and classical Islamic knowledge. Dr Israr Ahmed (RA) [whom I admit above all] is a nobody in Academia compared to Mufti Saeed Saheb (HA).

As I have always said, you can disagree with people but don't throw people under the bus simply because they present an opinion which you disagree with.

There is genuine and legitmiate difference of opinion on Ghazwa-e-Hind in terms of authenticity, interpretation and application.

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#278 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 10:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

If you watch the links I have posted, in those links also, difference of opinion is also mentioned.

I haven't thrown anyone under the bus and I didn't disrespect Mufti Sahab in any way.

Do not always take other people's comments negatively and do not always doubt other people's intentions. You are wise and intelligent. However, doesn't mean that you will always be successful in (correctly) reading between the lines.
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#279 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 10:54
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Jazak Allah for the correction.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#280 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 15:58
+2 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#281 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 16:27

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Nothing new and they have been gearing up to do this for decades, is Pakistan ready?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#282 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 17:00
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#283 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 17:28
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

This is alarming. We must not take them lightly...
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#284 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2019 19:17
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#285 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2019 07:48
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Nice to hear that.One thing I must point out, worrying excessively is not healthy for the mind or body and even if you do think its an inborn trait, I believe you can change it.That you are utilizing it for the sake of the Deen is good but again, moderation is key. I think I've given out enough advice.May Allah s.w.t grant you the best in both worlds.
+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page: