A Trip to the Holy Lands

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, True Life, Arfatzafar, Jinn, Abdullah1, muslim11, Muadh_Khan, the fake shaykh, Servant.Of.Allah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 12th May 2015 18:31
maulana ismail badat (hafezahullah) is the one who recites a full Qur'an everyday and sits in Masjid Nabawi. one UK aalim posted a photo of him on his social media account which i stumbled upon...so at least i know what he looks like and where he sits roughly.
mufti musa badat is from uk. i think he was previously an ustad at dewsbury but uk brothers have to confirm.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 12th May 2015 20:48

kanzoorbhai wrote:
View original post

Shaykh (Maulana) Abdur-Raheem Naqshbandi-Mujadiddi (HA) as per the custom of his Father (RA) during Hajj in Madina Shareef sits in the courtyard exactly in front of Allah (Watch the coutryard and there are names of Sahabah (RA) etc and the centre says Allah) he is in front and a few rows down.

It is the custom of Naqshbandi-Mujadiddi Mashaykh to sit at this location for centuries.

The second location for Naqshbandi-Mujadiddi Mashaykh is behind the second courtyard and facing the grave Mubarak. They believe that this was the location of the Graden of the Sahabi (first Ayah, Juz 4). Hzfiz Patel (Ameer of Europe), Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) and many others also like to sit at this location.

+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 12th May 2015 21:16
(bism1)

Amazing 3D Reconstruction of the Blessed Raudah of Nabi (saw)

Youtube Video
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2015 06:22
Assalamu alaikum...
Alhamdulillah I got an opportunity to work near haram sharif (makkah) ..
Are there any buzurgs who resides near to haram....
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2015 02:18
Jazakamullahu khayran, brothers.

"Shaykh (Maulana) Abdur-Raheem Naqshbandi-Mujadiddi (HA) as per the custom of his Father (RA) during Hajj in Madina Shareef sits in the courtyard exactly in front of Allah (Watch the coutryard and there are names of Sahabah (RA) etc and the centre says Allah)..."

I didn't read the bracketed portion properly....and found this sentence very hard to swallow.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2017 22:31

(salam)

Was remembering this thread and how time flies.. plan to visit there in the 2nd week of April إن شاء الله do let me know if any mashaikh would be there at that time.. feel great pain on the absence of Hazrat Maulana Abdul Hafeez sahab Makki (rah) there..

Request duas from all..

Wa Assalam..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2019 16:03

(salam)

Always miss Haramain when i bump into this thread.. May Allah سبحانه وتعالى give us Taufeeq to visit every year.. Ameen..

duas..

wa Assalam..
+0 -0Ameen x 4