Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

masail of salah

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2015 21:09
I would like to share a question about missing salah which was in my mind for long time. For example if i miss a salah forgetfully then i prayed the next salah then after completing that salah i remembered i haven't prayed the salah which was before it. Now what should i do.... do i have to wait next 5 salah to make qadha of my missed salah regarding the common hanafi fiqh or can i do it immidiately just after the salah ? Because i think in different way that if the person dies before making qadha then he has to answer for that in front of Allah. We know it is sin to make salah as qadha but after all the person has to make qadha once he missed it, so is not that better if he does it just after the salah which was after the missed one? Sorry my question became confusing. Let me say another way... e.g. If i missed asr forgetfully then i prayed maghrib in its time. Upon finishing maghrib i remembered i have not prayed asr, now regarding to masala i have to wait another 5 or 6 salah then i can make qadha. Okay here is my question that can't i make it just after the maghrib because if i die before another 5 or six salah? Or is it compulsory to wait?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2015 21:14
Please post questions such as the ones posed in this topic to the Ulamaa. Or click here for a vast library on islamqa.org. Alternatively, you can get support locating available answers online in the Q&A Support section of this form here
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1