Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, abu mohammed, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#601 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2019 10:25
@Maripat

Did AIMIM harm INC and NCP's chances in Maharashtra?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#602 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2019 15:28
Rajab wrote:
View original post

I was not keeping a close tap on this detail but the fact that MIM has done well in the elections means that such rumours as you have mentioned have been spread by those Muslims who simply do not have the courage to support their own people in the elections.

Unrelated India Link : Hate Muslims

Another Link : Devil Called Kissinger

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#603 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 13:03
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#604 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 14:46
The Rakhigarhi Paradigm

Rakhigarhi is just a village in the northern state of Haryana in India.

Yet it is a potential paradigm shifting archeological site that has come to the fore very recently.

China is more than 96% Han family. India, on the other hand, is an impossible mixture of races.

Rakhigarhi might change the Aryan supremacy theory, the ideology of RSS, by establishing at the archeological level that Aryans are, after all, not the original residents of India.

The original residents are the ones who are most underprivileged today.

There lies the importance of Rakhigarhi.

(1) 4500 years old DNA

(2) The village that treads on history

(3) Questioning Arayan Invasion
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#605 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 14:59
All thanks are due to our Lord Most High that Mufti Tariq Masood Sahab have not gone to meet Dr Zakir Naik rather than Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab. (Video Link)

Curiously all three of them Kaleem Sahab, Mufti Sahab and Dr Naik are in Malaysia at the moment.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#606 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 16:46
Maripat wrote:
View original post

As Salaamu Alaykum.

Out of curiosity Hazrat do you have something akin to an Islamic Heritage Society in India.?

The Hindu nationalists want to expunge all Islamic influences in India. Not realising that in order to do so they would have to expunge themselves.

The vocubalary of the Hindi they speak is strongly influenced by Islamic heritage. With the root of many words eminating from Persia and Arabia and central asia.

Same goes for their cuisine Biryanis and Naans and Curries they eat.

The arts and crafts whether its floral patterned Jaipuri cabinets. Or embroidered Dupattas. Be it handcarved tables and chairs. Geometrically patterned tiles. Or architecture. The woven baskets. To the Shalwar Kameez. Or Henna/ Mehdi and its patterns worn by brides. The patterned cloths to cover chapattis with to keep them warm.So and so forth. Are all aspects of Islamic heritage.

The point being other cultures are very bold in protecting every aspects of their heritage. Language arts, crafts, architecture, and cuisine etc are celebrated and promoted with pride and passion.

In India it seems the muslims have stood by and allowed others to claim Islamic heritage as their own.And to appropiate it.

Growing up in U.K. many aspects of Indian culture was celebrated by the British. Most of it being Islamic. What I came to realise was that for the British the word Indian was synonymous with Hindu. Whether by accident or by design any aspect of desi culture they found pleasing. Was labelled as Indian (that is Hindu). No credit given to Islamic heritage or Muslims.

Maybe its time the muslims of India reclaimed their heritage and set their own narrative.

Before a genocide of a people occurs as we have seen in many other parts of the world throughout history. And as we are witnessing in China every aspect of the heritage of the victims is either expunged from history or appropiated.

Your thoughts Hazrat?

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#607 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2019 06:07
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Quote:
As Salaamu Alaykum.

Out of curiosity Hazrat do you have something akin to an Islamic Heritage Society in India.?

The Hindu nationalists want to expunge all Islamic influences in India. Not realising that in order to do so they would have to expunge themselves.

The vocubalary of the Hindi they speak is strongly influenced by Islamic heritage. With the root of many words eminating from Persia and Arabia and central asia.

Same goes for their cuisine Biryanis and Naans and Curries they eat.

The arts and crafts whether its floral patterned Jaipuri cabinets. Or embroidered Dupattas. Be it handcarved tables and chairs. Geometrically patterned tiles. Or architecture. The woven baskets. To the Shalwar Kameez. Or Henna/ Mehdi and its patterns worn by brides. The patterned cloths to cover chapattis with to keep them warm.So and so forth. Are all aspects of Islamic heritage.

The point being other cultures are very bold in protecting every aspects of their heritage. Language arts, crafts, architecture, and cuisine etc are celebrated and promoted with pride and passion.

In India it seems the muslims have stood by and allowed others to claim Islamic heritage as their own.And to appropiate it.

Growing up in U.K. many aspects of Indian culture was celebrated by the British. Most of it being Islamic. What I came to realise was that for the British the word Indian was synonymous with Hindu. Whether by accident or by design any aspect of desi culture they found pleasing. Was labelled as Indian (that is Hindu). No credit given to Islamic heritage or Muslims.

Maybe its time the muslims of India reclaimed their heritage and set their own narrative.

Before a genocide of a people occurs as we have seen in many other parts of the world throughout history. And as we are witnessing in China every aspect of the heritage of the victims is either expunged from history or appropiated.

Your thoughts Hazrat?

Wa alaikummusalam wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu.

These are all very good questions ya akhi and these are the questions whose answers I have been looking for, even if I have not been able to say it clearly.

As and when I get a clue I try to formulate it and put it in words here.

At the moment there are more questions than answers. And I am among those who are ashamed that we do not have answers to these questions even after 72 years of independence.

Wassalam
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#608 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 14:44
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I was searching for this video and got to know that this channel has been removed :(
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#609 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 14:49
Asaram Bapu's Remarks About Muslims

A very brief video of him on superiority of Hindu culture.

(Rough Translation) Our culture has this strange thing that the ones who tried to destroy it were destroyed.

Ashok Ji is listening, he is very happy. (Ashok Singhal, in his life, headed the World Hindu Council, Vishwa Hindu Parishad)

There were four famous cultures of the world - Unan (Greek), Misr (Egyptian), Roman and Hindu. Former three were packed to museum by the proselytizers. Only fourth one, ours, remains. Bastards changed Ayodhya to Faizabad, Prayagraj to Allahabad, Haridwar was changed by the bastards to Haddidwar.

mit gaye jahan se humko mitanewale
par kuchh raz hai ki hasti hamari mit ti nahin hai

Those who tried to destroy us were destroyed
But the secret is that our life is not destroyed

This is the spiritual force of Indian culture.

(1) Before the meteoric rise of the saffron Asaram Bapu used many Sufi anecdotes in his discourses.

(2) In this clip he is clearly using allama Iqbal's

Unan-o-Misr-o-Roma sab mit gaye jahan se
Baqi magar hai ab tak nam-o-nishan hamara

Greece, Egypt and Rome, all perished
Our name and life still thrives

(3) Clearly Asaram Bapu is hinting that Muslim Rulers of India are gone.

(4) Allama certainly meant a different thing - that Islam survives in the world.

(5) I do not think that Islam or Muslims destroyed the Greek civilization or the Egyptian civilization and not the Roman civilization.

(6) Muslims conquered Egypt when its past civilization was dead for long. Muslims have not conquered Greece, let alone destroying their civilization. Muslims did conquer Eastern Roman Empire but by that time the Roman Empire was dead for all practical purposes.

(7) On the contrary the Hindus did completely destroy the India born religion called the Ajivak Dharma.

(8) Hindus decimated the Jain Dharma.

(9) Hindus practically banished the Buddhist religion from India.

(10) And these were not the Hindus who destroyed the Muslim Rule in India - these were the British.

In view of these Asaram Bapu is wrong at the factual level. His accusations against Islam and Muslims are wrong and he is guilty of not telling the truth about misdeeds of his religion. And if Muslim Rule disappeared from India it certainly was not because of the Hindu spiritual force but British military and political might.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#610 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2019 06:37
My Mood After Supreme Court Verdict on Babri Masjid

My mood, not intentionally but naturally, is of cutting off from the majority community completely in the spirit of Lakum-deenukum-wali-yadeen, to you your religion and to me mine.

Brothers and sisters might say that being a Qur'anic injunction this must have been my attitude from the day I became conscious of my environment and Islamic demands.

That is true. I do not know when we Muslims of India, the modern educated, fell into this trap of pleasing both Allah SWT and those who do not accept His word.

Please pray that I have the strength to implement this in my life.

As far as the Maulawis are concerned please see this Facebook post. All the Husainis, Shia as well as Salman Nadwi kind, went to UP Chief Minister after the Supreme Court verdict to offer their allegiance for Temple their lord.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#611 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2019 06:41
View from Kashmir

A headline says that after the Supreme Court Verdict for misappropriating Babri Masjid spot for Ram Temple there are no more pro-India voices in Kashmir.

I would like to add two more points. One, I do not have the courage to tell my Kashmiri brothers that you stay in India for your presence gives us consolation by increasing the number of Muslims in our country. Two, the Kashmiri Pandits must be feeling that their chance of going back to Kashmir are virtually nil now.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#612 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2019 06:43
In my view the majority community should now be given the silent treatment by Muslims. Deal with them in a very mechanical manner and deprive them of every drop of social, emotional and loving input.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#613 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2019 06:54
A Facebook Discussion

!!I have great respect for this Great Leader of India!!

His father expressed his fear of the rise of Muslim population from 21.5% in 1881 to 23.1 % in 1921 in the Nehru report of 1928.

This laid the logical foundation of partition later in 1947 which he maneuvered beautifully while tactfully putting the blame of partition on another party.

He then delivered his famous address." Long Years ago we made a tryst of destiny" on the eve of independence.

None one understood what he meant by Tryst with destiny? , which tryst? With whom? Did he mean the Mauryan empire where Vedic, Jain, Bodh, and others lived side by side or he meant VijayNagar empire 1336AD-1565AD? No one knew.

Then he inserted " Equal respect for all religions" in our constitution, which laid the foundation of the use of religion easily in a secular state and majoritarian communalism.

When the Constitution was adopted on 26th January 1950, it proved conclusively that he meant Vijay Nagar empire by the tryst with destiny.

The 26th of January was the date of the battle of Talikotta in 1565. This thought process led him to choose 26th January as the date on which constitution came into force, but visibly other reason was given. Beautiful maneuvering and excellent manipulations and very refined manners.

After the last sitting of the constitution on 26th Nov 1949, on the night between 22-23 December 1949, Idols appeared in functional Babri mosque at Ayodhya. A few days later his govt in UP locked the mosque until the case is decided whether it was a mosque or temple.

After this 37 years passed in court and on Feb 6th, 1986, his grandson and then PM of India opened the locked Babri mosque and allowed the worship of Idols placed on Dec 22-23 1949.

PM of his party allowed the destruction of Babri structure by an unruly mob on 6th December 1992.

After the 27 years, the court has ruled in favor of the temple.

Very soon a grand temple will come up on disputed site.

Please tell me the name of this great leader and why should not he be credited as a 'Cheif Design Engineer of Temple'.

Others are site engineers, Site supervisors, technicians, masons, labors, plumbers, carpenters, etc.

I have great respect for this Great Leader of India!!!

Anwer Malik Here all the greats have tried to befool the world to be facing humiliation with the passage of time one after another.

Mohammad Shahid The #BJP promised #RamRajya.

So did the #Congress.

◼1949: There is no protest against the smuggling of Ram and Sita idols into the Babri sanctum.
◼1986: Rajiv Gandhi opens the locks on the gates of the Babri Masjid, a year after giving in to Muslim zealots on the Shah Bano case.
◼1989: Rajiv Gandhi allows the Shilānyās (groundbreaking) ceremony.
◼1989: Rajiv Gandhi vows to bring Ram Rajya to the country while launching his Uttar Pradesh campaign from Faizabad.
◼1991: Rajiv Gandhi promises a Ram mandir in Ayodhya at a press conference the day he is assassinated.
◼2019: The Congress officially applauds the handing over of the disputed land in Ayodhya to the Vishwa Hindu Parishad's Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas.

No one comes out clean from this one.

Tariq Farooqui Absolutely correct

Muhammed Sadique Was Rajiv Gandhi running judiciary then?

The case was with judiciary since independence,

Civilian govts do not interfere with judiciary.

Much of what’s being peddled above is fake narrative by Sangh Parivar.

Tariq Farooqui It was Congress Govt in UP and coordination between govt & Judiciary is daily affair from Munsif-SHO level to higher-ups.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#614 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2019 07:03
There is an inordinately high number of Muslims finding good points in the Supreme Court verdict giving Babri Masjid spot for Ram Temple.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#615 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2019 07:04
It seems to me that many Muslims have lapsed into cognitive dissonance after the Supreme Cort verdict.
No post ratings

Jump to page: