Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, abu mohammed, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#556 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2019 07:29
Rajab wrote:
View original post
My point, akhi, is that why Muslim youth is not replying in the same coin. After all that will not be so violent.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#557 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2019 08:43
Story of Indian Muslims Now

Ye hai dard ka fasana
Ise bewazoo na poochhoo
Jo na jaan pe khel jaye
Woh na is taraf ko aye

This is a tale of agony
Inquire not of it without ablution
Those who fear for life
Should not come this way

Purnam Ilahabadi
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#558 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2019 09:39
For most of the time I have been talking about the situation of the Muslims the world over. I was trying not to be judgemental as far as I could help. Plus I did not talk much of the solution and the future course for Muslims. Now I intend to opine about the solution and future course of action.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#559 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2019 10:08
Thus the question is what Indian Muslims should do to address the problems they face today.

And what Muslims from the rest of the world should do for us.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#560 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2019 06:41
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Same coin?
Same path that they have taken to propagate the false propoganda?
I seriously dont agree, The only route for success is the way of Sahabas..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#561 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2019 08:19
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Ya akhi why would I even think of going against the grain of Sahaba RA?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#562 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2019 09:10
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#563 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2019 14:55
India is completely confused about recent Narendra Modi victory. See, for example, this link.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#564 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2019 14:56
Death of democracy in broad day light. (The Hindu)
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#565 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2019 04:28
Bangalore based islamic investment bank Islamic monetary advisory (IMA) run by Mansoor Khan turns out to be yet another ponzi scheme.

They have been running their business almost on the same modus operandi as the mudaraba scandal of Pakistan yet for more than a decade they loot innocent Muslims. Why couldnt the ulama and leaders of the society bring them into account and expose them when the mudaraba scandal in Pakistan was unveiled.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/mohammed-manso...

+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#566 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 05:34
I have linked this article a few years back but it is important enough to do so again.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#567 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 05:39
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#568 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 10:08
ibnAbrar wrote:
View original post

Bismillah
It’s not a ponzy scheme as projected by some media. It is well explained by maulana umar sheriff. You can see his explanation in youtube. It's the central government acting against Muslim run company.
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#569 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2019 14:25
Found the following interesting piece on another forum so posting here. I am not sure how much of it is true, Indian members know more and comment on it.

----------------------------------

Owaisi Brothers : Agent provocateurs of BJP/RSS/Hinduwadis

Salam to my Muslim brothers!
This is a very important topic. Hope topic thread does not get closed like last time. Listen to his speech. He wants to provoke Muslims and get them killed. Unfortunately many Muslim Indians consider him a messiah.

Akbaruddin Owaisi's viral hate speech against Hindus won Modi 2014 elections. Congress arrested him and MIM parted ways with Congress. And joined hands with the RSS.

Many RSS and BJP leaders had promised to arrest Akbaruddin Owaisi but did not after coming to power. He made this hate speech of killing 100 crore Hindus among thousands. Yet no action. Meanwhile Muslims who have criticized Modi and Yogi on social media have been arrested.

Few things many Muslims don't know about Owaisis:
1) Akbaruddin Owaisi only abuses Hinduism. But you never see him preach Islam. He looks drunk in many of his speeches. He married a Christian lady against wishes of his father. His wife was pregnant before marriage.
2) Owaisi Brothers are notorious land grabbers who have stolen land from poor Muslims. Also waqf board properties.
3) Owaisi Brothers run donation scam in their educational institutes.
4) Owaisi Brothers are Shia. Their grandfather was a Shia. But suddenly they started claiming to be Sunnis.
5) They are not related to Nizam. Their grandfather was a young guy who visited MIM meeting as Nizam and his supporters had to leave for Pakistan. Since no asked for chairmanship of MIM. Owaisi's Grandfather raised his hand and got the position.
6) They only deliver hate speech before elections. This is tacit understanding b/w MIM and RSS to polarize votes. For example RSS said vande maataram should be compulsory for all Indians. Owaisi said when if you put knife on my throat I won't say Vande Maatram.
7) Assaudin Owaisi the barrister was part of Lincoln's Inn. Lincoln's Inn is famous free masonry. Owaisi too is most like a freemason. Nawab of Carnatic was the first freemason in British India.
8) His present ally KCR called Owaisi Brothers Hijdas from hyderabad after they refused to support separate Telangana. Yet they joined hands with him after ditching congress. And their fans think they are lions.
9) In kishangarh Hyderabad Muslim-Sikh riots. Police killed innocent Muslims. Owaisi promised quick justice. But nowhere to be seen after few years.

Now recently Owaisi's daughter wedding was held. More than 500 crores were spent. Where did this money come from? This wedding was not even conducted as per Islamic rules. No separation of genders. Bollywood singers performed at their wedding.

Owaisi's job is to incite Muslims against Indian state. Hinduwadi government then will use armed forces to put them down. I think this is the plan.

There are many agent provocateurs among Muslims. Notice every day unknown maulvis appear on news debate and make inflammatory comments to disturb communal harmony.

One such sold famous agent provocateur in this past Shahi Imam Bukhari of Delhi. He incited Muslims Ayodhya movement and let them face bullets of the police.

Most Indian Muslim politicians and maulvis have sold themselves to the highest bidder. And Muslim Indian community will pay the price.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#570 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2019 20:36
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

I assume you are not familiar with the latest updates.
No it's not a case of government going after muslim run institutions . Its clearly a case of Muslims exploiting innocent Muslims in the name of islam.
Mansoor khan sahab has fled with hard earned money of thousands of poor Muslims
+1 -0Winner x 1

Jump to page: