Create an account
Most Reputable Members

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: dr76, Jinn, abu mohammed, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah
Umm Khadeejah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#136 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2017 13:46
Bismillah
Irrespective of differences, I am sure every single Muslim would be upset with this news and I am sure they will stand up together. There should be protest from Muslims against this. Even if we do not do peaceful protests, what are we for? They are killing Muslims like dogs. What the hell? These criminals think they can kill anyone and can just live with it. I am sure they will continue and they will be boasting about their crimes. We should not leave them like that.
Let Allah SWT help this ummah. Ameen
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Ameen x 1
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

hmdsalahuddin
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#137 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2017 13:58
Let me narrate on incident which on maulana from northern India told me whom I met last week.

One muslim brother when to market and purchased 5kg of beef from a muslim burcher. He packed the meat and placed it in his jeep and started off. On the way he had uneasy feeling. There was canal running parallely to the read which goes towards his destination. He placed the parcel in canal and it floated off.

As he went further his vehicle was cordoned off by cops as they have got input that he as beef parcel in his vehicle. Questioned himd searched the vehicle. Found nothing. But the message passed was correct and the person who passed the message was the butcher from meat was purchased.

Like x 1
Umm Khadeejah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#138 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2017 14:08
Bismillah
If that butcher was a Muslim and he wished for the death of his fellow muslim brother, shame on him but that one man's evil mind does not reflect every single Muslim's mind. If we are to wait for unity of muslims in all matters and then stand up, we would remain humiliated. Instead see the matter where muslims can unite and work on it. I am sure Muslims unanimously will condemn such acts. and should stand against it. Allahu alam
No post ratings
hmdsalahuddin
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#139 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2017 15:13
United we stand divided we fall.

Sister I do share same view the one you posted. But, situation in north is not like situation in south and you know it better. If that youth who was murdered is from deobandee background, then barelweis will never even offer condolence. Iinstead they will be internally happy that a wahabbi got killed.
No post ratings
Umm Khadeejah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#140 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2017 15:34
Bismillah
Why to think of falling before we unite, lets first stand up and if we fall down. lets stand again. We should not give up completely. I don't know about barelwis loving the killing of any Muslim. True I don't see this attitude down south and I believe it would be the same in the north and sorry I am very skeptical about the attitude of barelwis as described. I can't believe and I doubt the hatred will be to the level of enjoying the killing of a Muslim whatever sect he may belong to. I read a news sometimes before barelwis meeting Deoband scholars about uniting against the atrocities committed against Muslims. The enemies do not distinguish if a Muslim is a deobandi or a barelwi or a salafi etc. They just love killing us. Even if there are so called Muslims as described in the above post, lets ignore them and the rest of the Muslims should condemn. Allahu alam
Like x 1
Agree x 1
Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#141 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 07:49

Perhaps future is bringing more difficulties for Indian Muslims.
No post ratings
Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#142 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 07:49
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

Might it ninot be someone else instead of the butcher himself?
No post ratings
Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#143 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2017 08:01
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

No, I don't think that you should apply it on all barelvies
No post ratings
Maripat
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#144 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2017 08:04
How are the Saffron hate-mongers training their children?

The following excerpt is from this article.

Quote:
So, there are parents who are filling their children’s minds with prejudice and hatred of the other — Muslims, Dalits, dark-skinned people, women, the people from the North East, the LGBT community, and, now, everyone who eats beef. Have you noticed how the list keeps growing? I would like to ask these parents — how are you different from the Islamic fundamentalists teaching children to kill?

I have been working on answering these types of fallacies against Muslims.
It looks hopeless to do this but it is possible.
But I need help in this.
And I have been waiting for it for quite some time now.
So where are my brothers and sisters who will be my help?
No post ratings
Umm Khadeejah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#145 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2017 08:32
Bismillah
What sort of help brother?
InshaaAllah I will try with Allah's help if you think I can do something.
No post ratings
Maripat
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#146 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2017 09:14
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

(1) Muslim world, our Ummah, is under domination of the west.
(2) We can do something about it.
(3) This western domination has taken the shape of encroachment on our life space.
(4) The encroachment is very extensive - scientific, technological, military, political, social, cultural, business, economy, commerce, trade and finance.
(5) People in general and Muslims in particular think that such encroachments can only be removed militarilty.
(6) Even those people who are not so naive at the most think that all we need is political solution to this encroachment problem.
(7) May be political maneuvering will help but I do not know anyone working on it.
(8) My proposal is to do academic work to remove this encroachment.
(9) All we have to do is to make academic analysis of such encroachment in all of the areas that I have listed in point # (4) above.
(10) I need help in this. Look around you academically. Look for encroachment. Talk about it. write about it. Write articles, books. Speak publicly about it.
(11) Sashi Tharoor spoke here in a debate about similar injustice in Oxford Union debate. He spoke on injustice done by British rule to India. His presentation, as you can hear, was very impressive, popular and appreciated. Boy now four million people have seen it. Shashi tharoor is from Congress Party in India but even the Prime Minister Narendra Modi publicly praised above speech. By now Tharoor has written a full length book on it.
(12) I want similar type of refutation of accusations against Islam and Muslims so as to exert academic pressure on the west to lift their encroachment upon our life space.
(13) I need friends who can indulge in similar refutations in all of above sectors - scientific, technological, military, political, social, cultural, business, economy, commerce, trade and finance.
(14) It is difficult but not impossible. we need not perform at the level of Shashi Tharoor. It is sufficient to work at our owb level of academic competence.
(15) We possibly can not operate in all of the above fields. I certainly can not. we have to pick up one field and work on it.
(16) We have to read news, listen to news, read blogs, newspapers, books and reports, consult libraries and talk to real experts to do the needful.
(17) We should set aside some time daily on the regular basis to do this - after all we have to earn our bread and butter too.
(18) Even if we get a few brothers and sisters who can do it then we can take on the world.
(19) we already have a brother who is an expert in this field - Mehdi Hassan of Al-Jazeera. see what he did to Ram Madhav here.
(20) Unfortunately Mehdi is a Shia and as such his utility is therefore very limited for us.
(21) Our brothers and sisters need not be as smart as Mehdi - they only have to be motivated and hard working.
(22) If I get a good team of such brothers and sisters then we can make the whole world listen.
(23) The criticism of encroachment has to be done at global level and at the local level. The global encroachment is by the west. Significant local encroachment is in India and it is by the ruling dispensation that is now the BJP and RSS.
(24) I need help both for criticizing encroachment at global level as well as in India.
(25) Brothers and sisters should simply volunteer and should be discouraged by the magnitude of the problem.
(26) We also should not be discouraged by our own lack of expertise. We can become experts very quickly.
(27) I shall try to help my brothers and sisters in their training towards becoming such an eperts.
(28) All you need is a desire to help miserable Ummah - the rest can be managed.
(29) If you work regularly, daily, then soon you are going to be an expert.
(30) This where I need help.
No post ratings
Umm Khadeejah
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#147 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2017 09:29
Bismillah
That post was clear Alhamdulillah. jazaakAllahu khaira.
inshaaAllah I will try my best.
In the article posted above, I see "islamic fundamentalism teaching children to kill people" which should be refuted. Do you think I write the comments on that article below. Or do you think I should prepare an article like that author and send it to the journal. How do you think we should do?
I will inshaaAllah hear Shashi Tharoor's and Mehdi's speech and see how I can get any inspiration or tips to tread such a path bi-idnillah.
Like x 1
Rajab
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#148 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2017 09:30
I dont think we can do anything at global level while sitting in india or uk. We just need to work at grass root level to improve conditions for muslims locally and make dua for our Muslim brothers and sisters globally
No post ratings
Rajab
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#149 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2017 09:32
One way to improve conditions of muslims in india is to give our women folk deeni education so they can upbring righteous individuals. If our homes are sound then so will our locality and so on. We have neglected our women when it comes to deeni education.
No post ratings
Maripat
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#150 [Permalink] Posted on 27th June 2017 09:33
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post
To begin with, sister, just pick up one topic - say global cultural encroachment and then make a decisoon that you will develop expertise in that topic. Make a thread on it here at Muftisays forum and start posting in that thread. Try to ignore all other topics so that your focus remains sharp. My best wishes and I am with you and other brothers and sisters.

Back to top Post New Topic

Jump to page: