Topic Appreciation
Jinn, sipraomer
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2019 14:25
ALIF wrote:
View original post

You may occupy my brain somehow. However, how can you enter into my blood? The concept of Khilafah has been entrenched deep down my subconscious now. Your efforts will be futile so don't bother. However, you may try.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2020 15:19
Somebody on the FB reported Rajab Tayyab Erdugan's words that if we do not fight this battle in Syria then the same battle will have to be fought in Turkey tomorrow.

If we combine the urgency in these words with the dominant western and the global Lib-Dem attitude towards Turkey which is blatantly hostile then we can see the contours of the process by which Turkey will lose Istambol to the west.
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2020 08:06
My Own Shame

I have been thinking of making a post to appeal that I am officially withdrawing from the Hazrat contest. The reason is my set of extensive shortcomings. Here I'll list one of the most embarrasing ones.

When the news about latest Turkish actions in Syria came then my first reaction was that the west will not take it very kindly.

In turn it might mean that these are the events that will lead to the eventuality of Istanbul being taken away from us.

That is what I said on a post by an FB friend.

And then the following post from another FB friend appeared.

तुर्की का ज़िक्र होते ही हमारे भाई कहने लगें हैं कुस्तुन्तुनिया को जाना है मियां बेशक कुस्तुन्तिया को जाना है ये तक़दीर है इसका मतलब ये तो नही के हम कुस्तुन्तुनिया को प्लेट में सजा कर दे देगें
मायूसी भरी ये बातें करते हुए ये भी याद रखो हमे ज़ालिम हुक्मरान को हथकड़ियों में जकड़ कर बातिल के तकब्बुर को जमीन पर रगड़ देना है हमे दज्जाल के हवारियो को शिकस्त देनी है

TR: As soon as Turkey is mentioned, our brothers start saying that Istanbul has to go. Of course, Istanbul has to go. This does not mean that we will deliver Istanbul on a platter. While doing these disgusting things, remember this: We have to hold the Zalim ruler in handcuffs and rub his pride on the ground.

Clearly this was triggered by my comment on the post of the other friend.

I am prone to this kind of mistakes. Indeed I am ashamed of it.

And it is this kind of failing that I am always scared of. Most silly of me.

Of course Istanbul will go out of our hands but in that drama my role is not of a chronicler but of a defender of Istanbul.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2020 13:29
+2 -0Like x 1