Topic Appreciation
Jinn, sipraomer
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 12:56
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Don't you think that there is even one legitimate group who is truly fighting for the cause of Islam and is devoid of any self interest and is honest, is sincere, is loyal to the deen?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 13:00
Do you know any such group,in political sphere ?
Name it please...
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 13:01
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Why are traditional ulema in the subcontinent and else where if any , contesting for elections? Why have they founded political parties? Why are they politicizing Islam? Why don't they remain within the walls of madaris and masajid? Why do they use the slogan that we want to implement Shariah?

Is it not the purpose of jinnkind and mankind to worship Allah alone? So worship only Allah instead of trying to gain political power through democratic means?

Please explain Oh Wise one!
+0 -0Facepalm x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 13:01
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

As per the Hadith you posted:
‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A group of my ummah will continue fighting for the truth, and will prevail over those who oppose them, until the last of them will kill al-Maseeh al-Dajjaal (the Liar or Anti-Christ).”

This group does not have to be known to everyone. They exist, that's what matters
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 13:02
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A group of my ummah will continue fighting for the truth, and will prevail over those who oppose them, until the last of them will kill al-Maseeh al-Dajjaal (the Liar or Anti-Christ).”

What is the meaning of the hadith above if there is none?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 13:05
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Thanks! So there is a group who is on haqq and who is sincere. Khallas!

If Ghazwa e Hind is near?
If World War 3 is near?
If Malhamatul Qubra is near?

If all of this is to happen within the next ten years...

Then I see no problem in believing that Afghan Taliban is a larger part of that group.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 13:26
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

If all those things happen in the next ten years (as you cautiously predicted) and if Afghan taliban is the major force of mujahideen (which is likely during that particular window of time you predicted),then inshaAllah we will be part of them.

But how do you know all those events will happen in the next 10 years ? Shall we also learn to live on assumptions ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 13:44
ALIF wrote:
View original post

If I knew for sure that these events will certainly happen in the next ten years then I wouldn't have used the word "if".

I am trying to be optimistic in these harsh and hard times. I am enormously happy at the victory of momineen against the kuffar in Afghanistan. I am trying to remain positive in these negative times. Am I doing anything wrong?

I love Pakhtoons except you ;). You seem to me an intelligence agent and not a true pakhtoon ;). I adore the Afghans. In fact, I wanted to marry a Pakhtoon for the same reason. To have many Islam loving kids (at least 30) and to create a battalion of my own for the upcoming events. Or to move to the mountains with my pakhtoon family if the need arises.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 13:46
There is something inside me which screams at me that it is very near and we are not properly prepared which will be disastrous. We must prepare on all spheres at all costs.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2019 07:14
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

1. Why do we need states and laws? Why do we need constitution? Why do we need countries? Why do we need governments?
2. Why do we need the admin and authorizers in this forum?

If you believe that a nation or a group of people can't remain in peace and harmony without a government and a state. If you believe that no forum including (muftisays.com) can remain chaos free without an admin and without moderators.

Then do you believe that the whole ummah can remain united and can prosper without a khilafah?

If you believe that not everybody will follow the traffic rules if there are no penalties and no traffic police. The majority will break the rules.

Then do you believe that the whole ummah could be trained and disciplined in following Islam without a khilafah?

Lets give a free hand to all the users of this forum to post whatever they want and then lets remain patient while telling all, the fadhail of being civil. I will see how many of us will practice discipline and precaution knowing fully well that this forum is admin less and moderation free.

Please ponder on these points. Can we worship Allah alone in a Riba based, sin encouraging greedy society nurtured by Dajjal's system? And here by we, I am not talking about a minority but the majority of us...
+0 -0Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2019 08:25
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

May be we are as much for ‘khilafa’ as you are,if not more...?

May be,we think,those who are using the slogan of khilafa have created even more confusion and chaos in Ummah than before...

May be,they have more blood of innocent Muslims on their hands than those of kuffar..

May be we consider them responsible for intentionally or unintentionally creating even more anarchy in the Muslim societies,thereby serving the cause of the enemy...

May be,we believe,Islam does not allow us to shed innocent blood,even that of a kafir.

May be we consider Islam something more than a ‘nationalist movement’ and consider MUSLIMS as the flag bearers of ‘truth and justice’ for the entire human race,for all the times to come,and therefore do not expect them to react in kind to the barbaric acts of non-believers.

May be we think jihad is an institution and have its rules,it is not free for all,that private armies are not allowed to create civil wars in our ranks in the name of jihad,that true mujahideen are supposed to have somewhat more solid characters and more clear objectives...

May be we think that ‘Jihad’ is different from ‘Fasad’...?

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2019 12:43
ALIF wrote:
View original post

La Howla Wala Quwwata illah billah.

You know fully well that whenever I say something about khilafah then it is all about Afghan Taliban which I am talking about. I consider only their movement to be legitimate. My sympathies are with Hamas and other righteous groups but I only see the Army of Khorasan as the leaders of momineen.

You know fully well that I hate ISIS and disagree with the methodology of Al Qaeda(Al Qaeda is mistaken when it promotes overthrowing of governments). Only Afghanistan is the place where any government other than Shariah based government must be overthrown and completely destroyed.

You know it all fully well and yet you are saying these nasty things. How naughty of you.

Are you saying that Afghan Taliban have shed innocent Muslim blood? Are you saying that they have done fasaad?

I think there is fasaad going on in the minds of those who are secularly educated. Maybe they have been severely affected by the propaganda of secular media and are as a result already losing the battle of hearts and minds. It's a sign and a clear indication of how the majority of the mankind will be misled by Dajjal and his associates. It's already happening.
+0 -0Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2019 13:20
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I am giving you practical training in ‘patience’...

And see, it is working. I was expecting a ‘blast’ , instead i get a minor protest :)

You should be thankful to me....
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2019 13:26
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Hahaha! Ok jazak Allah! The Fake Shaykh! ;)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2019 13:42
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

But looking at the dark side of it,this could be what the intelligence community ,call the ‘process of facilitation’,where the nerves are repeatedly exposed to certain information (or disinformation),so that it losses resistance to it.This is normally used for memory,but you know, such techniques are used to soften the targets...

So,as Maripat says,i might be trying to encroach upon the ‘khilafat space’ in your brain...

You should be a worried man,this evening :)
+1 -0Creative x 1