Jinn, sipraomer
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:37
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I wish you can find some free time to go back through the history of the emergence of ‘militant political’ groups amongst us and the damage it has already done to our society and to Muslims at large.

There will be at least one militant Islamic group which will remain on haqq till qiyamah according to the following hadith.

‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A group of my ummah will continue fighting for the truth, and will prevail over those who oppose them, until the last of them will kill al-Maseeh al-Dajjaal (the Liar or Anti-Christ).”

Source
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:38
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I only asked for the verses and Hadith to guide me, not to get into a debate :)

For the verse I understand to be the purpose of life is:

“And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)”
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:40
sipraomer wrote:
There will be at least one militant Islamic group which will remain on haqq till qiyamah according to the following hadith.

‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A group of my ummah will continue fighting for the truth, and will prevail over those who oppose them, until the last of them will kill al-Maseeh al-Dajjaal (the Liar or Anti-Christ).”

If they are on Haq, they are NOT militant :)

Please state your facts correctly
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:40
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

An academic question for my own learning :

In the above ayat,has Allah swt promised ‘authority over land’ as a reward for good deeds OR has Allah swt presented such an authority over land as an ‘objective’ in itself ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:46
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Not every ‘militant’ is mujahid nor is every mujahid necessarily militant.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:47
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

So you mean to say that legislating not according to Quran and Sunnah is not nafs worship. So Abu Jahil had a problem with only the salah and sawm of the Prophet SAWS and his companions RA? And his political and socio-economic system was not under threat because of Tauheed? All of this fuss which he made was merely to crush the worshippers of only Allah. And worshipping is only limited to masajid.

So all of the effort of the mushriqeen and munafiqeen was to crush few individuals of the society who just denied to prostrate in front of Dolls made up of mud? Do you know that there were some individuals even in pre Islamic era who were monotheistic living in Arabia?

Are we full times slaves of Allah? Or are we part time servants who only serve five times a day, one month a year?

Before asking anybody that what is the purpose of a Muslim. Please explain what Islam is?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:51
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Before asking that question answer this simple question.

Is Islam only a religion of customs and traditions or is it a way of life encompassing all aspects of a Muslim's life at an individual as well as collective level?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:52
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

So are they democractic?
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:56
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Let me ask you a question. In the battlefield do we fight the enemy with weapons or just slogans and speeches?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 11:58
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I don’t know why you are under the impression that we take Din as mere rituals and not as a complete way of life ?

I passed through that stage in my childhood:)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 12:06
@Alif
@Abu Muhammad

[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah . And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. (5:38)

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment. (24:2)

O you who have believed, fear Allah and give up what remains [due to you] of interest, if you should be believers.
And if you do not, then be informed of a war [against you] from Allah and His Messenger. But if you repent, you may have your principal - [thus] you do no wrong, nor are you wronged. (2:278 - 279)

How can these verses and similar to these verses be implemented without political authority? Please explain!
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 12:08
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Then what is your problem with khilafah and jihad. Don't you think that there is even one legitimate group who is truly fighting for the cause of Islam and is devoid of any self interest and is honest, is sincere, is loyal to the deen?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 12:18
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

So the purpose of life is amputation and lashes?

We know what you mean, but the way you going about it is wrong.

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 12:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

No! The purpose of life is to implement the whole shariah on ourselves and the society and finally the world we live in.

Dawah, Ilm, Tazkiya and finally Jihad are the institutions which lead to it.

Shariah means submission to the will of Allah following the methodology of Prophet Muhammad SAWS.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 12:29
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

It should be obvious even to you,that being a Muslim we CAN NOT be against Jihad and khilafat,we must be against something else...

No post ratings